Warning: Random Chapter

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

I lost in candyland. I have never been good at games, but it is still fun to play.

Everyone kept saying how I should be punished for loosing, like being the winners slave, but Minho talked them out of it.

THANK YOU MINHO!

Minho won candyland, and I guess he would find it strange if I was his slave for the day.

"DINNER!" Key said. I cant wait to see what the famous Christmas Eve dinner is.

I walked in the room to see a giant pile of baked potatoes. How random! Why would they eat baked potatoes for Christmas Eve? What did he do with all the other stuff we bought? I don't even remember buying potatoes!

"POTATOES!" Onew yelled. Freak! Just kidding, Onew is like a brother to me.

"If you are wondering, and I know you are, why we are eating potatoes for dinner, it is because I wanted potatoes for Christmas Eve, so I made potatoes. If you want something else you can make it." Key said.

We all started eating our potatoes, and it took a long time to eat them all. There had to be 50 potatoes.

That's about 7 potatoes per person.

When everyone finished eating their potatoes I thought dinner was over, but right as I was about to stand up Key came in with a cake.

It was a chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream, my favorite!

The cake was delicious! It was probably better than my Mom's cakes, but I wont tell her that.

After everyone finished their cake we headed off to bed.

I went in my room and got some things from under my bed. I still had to wrap Key's present.

I saved his for last because I wanted it to look perfect because I didn't want him telling me that I wrapped it wrong.

I messed up a couple of times and had to start all over again. By the time I got it perfect it was already 9.

I am glad it didn't take me longer because I wanted to go to bed early for Christmas tomorrow.

I looked at sleeping Seung Ri. I wish she was always this peaceful.

I got in bed and wrapped myself in 3 pairs of covers. I was freezing!

My eyelids were slowly getting heavier. Soon I was sleeping.

 

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Key was running through the house banging pots and pans together. I sat up and looked at the time. 12 o'clock midnight! Why is he waking me up?

I laid back down, ignoring Key's screams, and fell asleep once again.

A few minutes after I fell asleep I felt someone jumping on my bed.

"GET UP! GET UP!" Key was chanting, while jumping on my bed, while banging pots and pans.

I sat up giving him a death glare that said 'get-off-my-bed'.

He got the note and jumped off landing with a loud thud.

By his attitude I could tell it was going to be a long day.

I'm excited too, but I want to go back to sleep.

I can't wait to see what's in store for this Christmas!

__________________________________________

This was a really short, random, awful chapter. For some reason I felt like writing about potatoes, so I did. Next chapter will hopefully be good. I couldn't stop laughing about how stupid this chapter is.