What Do We Do?

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Jonghyun's Point Of View

 

Key knew exactly who I was talking about when I said it rhymes with Kunyoung.

As soon as he heard me say that he gave me a cold stare that sent shivers down my spine. I felt like I froze in place and everyone was watching me. I probably felt like that because that is exactly what happened.

Key turned to Mae Rae, but before turning to her he put on a sweet face.

"Mae Rae, Minho needs to go grocery shopping for our Christmas Eve ingredients. Do you mind going with him? I don't trust his opinion, so you have to go show him what to buy. I have a list on the table." Key asked Mae Rae.

"Sure..... Now?" She asked.

Key nodded his head.

Mae Rae went over to the table and grabbed the list. She walked out the door with Minho behind her.

While they were leaving I counted down treasuring the last few seconds of silence.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT? HOW COULD YOU LET MAE RAE MEET JUNYOUNG? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?" Key hit me on the arm with the spatula he had in his hand as he was yelling at me.

"KEY STOP! I TOLD HIM SHE WAS DATING MINHO! HE MIGHT NOT COME AFTER HER! I yelled back so I could get his attention.

Key stopped and stood there for a few seconds before continuing with our conversation, "What if she told him the truth? What do we do?"

I never thought about that possibility, "We will just tell him she was lying."

"What if he asks why? Then what? THERE IS NO WAY TO FIX THIS!" Key was right. If Mae Rae told him he is going to try and hurt her, and it's all my fault.

I walked to my room. On my way to my room I saw Taemin and Seung Ri sleeping on the floor. Next to them was a bag of candy.

I wish that could be me. Worry free, but it's not. I have to worry about Mae Rae. Why do I worry about her? I think I will find the answer to that question very soon.

 

Oh Minho's Point Of View

 

Mae Rae and I walked to the nearby grocery store to get the ingredients for Key's famous Christmas Eve dinner.

We didn't talk much on the way there. All we talked about is what we want, and what we think everyone is going to get us. Talking about this reminded me that I still have to get Mae Rae's present. I have everyone done except her.

I decided that after we grocery shop I will take the way home that passes all of the stores, and I will look to see if anything catches her eye.

Before that happens we have to buy all of the ingredients for dinner.

Since Key told Mae Rae to teach me what to buy, she is telling me what we are buying and why we are buying it.

I don't need to know all these facts about food.

Does she really not know that the only reason she came was so Key could yell at Jonghyun? I guess not.

Mae Rae was about to grab the last thing on the list when another hand reached for it at the same time.

"Mae Rae? Minho? What a coincidence!" It was Junyoung. "I thought you said you and Minho aren't dating?" He asked.

What? Did someone say we were dating. I should tell him we are dating so he will know she is off limits.

Time to act.

I looked at Mae Rae all dramatically and said, "What? Why would you deny our relationship? It is okay to tell him the truth." I turned to Junyoung, "We are keeping our relationship a secret. Only a few people know." I gave him a serious look.

Mae Rae just stood there giving me the most confused look in the world.

"What?" Mae Rae said.

"It's okay we can trust him." I am still acting. I should be on a drama.

I grabbed the last thing on the list and pulled Mae Rae over to the cash register. I paid for the items and pulled her out of the store. She looks like she froze.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Why did you tell him that?" Thats what she is thinking about?

"Umm... I want to trick him to see if he will believe us. I always do that to him." We do trick each other, but I did this mostly to protect her.

I took her the way by all of the shops and looked at her reaction. She didn't really have one because she looked distracted.

I though of back-up presents just incase she didn't like anything and I have the perfect one. She will love it.

When we reached home I could feel the awkward atmosphere.

Taemin and Seung Ri were sitting on the couch playing candyland on the table, Jonghyun I am guessing is in our room, and Key was sitting on a chair in the kitchen deep in thought.

"Key!" I put the grocery bags on the table and waved my hands in front of his face.

He snapped his head up to look at me, "Oh, your back!" He started taking everything out of the grocery bags and started cooking his famous Christmas Eve Dinner.

I went to mine and Jonghyun's room to see if he was okay. Key must have been very mad at him.

When I walked in he was laying in bed staring at the ceiling.

"Jonghyun?" I said.

"I really messed up. How can I fix it?" He asked me.

"It's okay. I ran into Junyoung at the grocery store and told him that Mae Rae and I are dating."

He looked at me like he was a little hurt by my words, but he put on a fake smile and said, "That's good."

There was an awkward silence after that. I walked out of the room and joined Mae Rae, Seung Ri, and Taemin in their game of candyland while waiting for Key to finnish cooking dinner.

 

Jonghyun's Point Of View

 

When Minho told me he told Junyoung that him and Mae Rae were dating I felt a little jealous. I want to be the one who fake dates her.

Minho left the room, and when he did I let out a sigh. I couldn't stop thinking of what happened earlier today. How could I let Junyoung get away with running away with Mae Rae?

I have to make sure nothing happens to Mae Rae.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry I barely update :( I just finished Mid-Terms so I have been busy, and the week just started. Hopefully I will update this weekend! Thank you to all of you that read my story! I don't care if you are a silent reader, but I love getting comments! Valentines Day is coming in 2 weeks! :)