Awkward Morning

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

The next morning I woke up to my alarm. I set my alarm and wont be late for school again!

The song that played was Gee. Before I turned off my alarm I danced along until the song ended.

I forgot to tell my mom about my late note so I made one trying my best to make it look like her handwriting. It looked pretty convinving.

I went to get a shower, brush my teeth, brush my hair, and get dressed in my uniform.

After all of that was done I went downstairs and ate breakfast. I had my favorite cerial, Honey Combs, and a glass of orange juice.

When I finnished my breakfast I grabbed my school bag and walked to school.

I got to school and realized  that I was early, so I gave my note to the office, went to my classroom, and I sat down in my seat, blasted my iPod, and looked out the window so I could daydream.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I took out my earphones and looked to see what they wanted. When I looked over I saw Jonghyun sitting next to me.

"Hey! I didn't know you were my history class!" He looked extra happy today. I wonder why.

"Yeah. I came in late yesterday so I missed this class."

"Oh. Why did you come in late?" He asked me.

"My alarm wasn't set," I looked at the clock. Class was about to start, "You should go to your seat. Class is about to start."

"This is my seat!" He gave me a cute little smile when he said that.

"Oh! Great." I said. I gave him a smile back.

I am glad I am sitting next to him. I felt bad when Minho stole his seat next to me in Math, so this makes up for his seat being stolen.

The teacher came in and we began the lesson. It was hard to concentrait with Jonghyun constantly staring at me. Creepy. Stop staring!

When I had enough of his staring I passed him a note:

Stop staring at me!

With in seconds he replied. I wasn't really expecting a reply. but I wanted to see what he said:

Why?

WHY!?! WHY!?! Why would he say why? I replyed back to tell him why:

It is creepy! I am trying to pay attention but I can't because you are staring at me!

He replied back:

Then just ignore me.

I replied back:

It is hard to concentraite!

Does he not get that staring at someone distracts them:

Why? Am I that good looking that you can't pay attention?

What!?! No! What is he talking about? It is just that it is creepy. Why would he even think that?

I didn't reply. I just scolded him. I think he gets what I meant because he looked scared.

After I gave him my scold he didn't look at me for the rest of class. Too bad the rest of class was only 10 minutes, but it was a nice peacful 10 minutes.

As soon as we were dismissed I rushed out of class. I didn't feel like talking to him about what just happened.

I got to science. Seung Ri is in my science, and I didn't see any of the new kids.

"Hey Seung Ri!" I was glad she was in science because I am not good at science and she is really good at teaching me what to do.

"Hey! You look mad are you okay?" She asked. She can always tell what mood I am in.

"I am fine. I just need to cool down." We didn't talk the rest of the class. She knew that I needed some space. My next few classes flew by. Then I went to math.

For some reason I thought Minho was mad because he ignored me, and everytime I tried to start a conversation he just ignored me. Did I do anything to upset him?

 

Minho's Point Of View

 

The morning flew by until math. I felt like math was never going to end.

I am not mad at Mae Rae. It is just knowing Jonghyun likes her I can't talk to either of them right now. I am afraid I might say something I will regret. I felt bad because she kept trying to talk to me. She probably thinks I am mad at her, but I am not.

When the bell finally rang I tried to get out of class as fast as possible, but I felt someone grab my wrist.

"Are you okay? You look mad." Mae Rae looked concerned. I didn't want to tell her what was going on.

"I'm fine." I shook her hand off my wrist and walked to lunch.

I wonder what lunch will be like. I hope no one says anything. The morning was already awkward. I hope the afternoon will be better.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I didn't update yesterday I had 2 tests and 1 quiz to study for. I managed to write this chapter. Sorry it is short and kind of bad, but when my break comes I will try to update like crazy! Thank you for all your support! Special thanks to Mrem96! Without your ideas I would have been stuck on what to write about! I will try my best with the story! Hwating! Four more days until Christmas! I am so excited!