It Rhymes With Kunyoung...

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Jonghyun's Point Of View

 

"Hey beautiful." Oh crap! I know who that voice belongs to. It was none other than Junyoung. I know Junyoung because Key always takes us to Jeju during summer and we always hang out with Junyoung. Although we are friends I don't want him anywhere near Mae Rae. He looks and acts nice and innocent, but that is just to get girls to go out with him. After a few weeks, or when he gets tired of them, he just dumps them and watches them cry over him. I can't trust him with Mae Rae.

He took a long glance at Mae Rae. He looked at her face, down to her feet, and back up again. After that he noticed that I was standing next to her holding her hand. When he saw the sight of our hands intwined together a smirk appeared on his face.

"Hey Jonghyun, how come you never introduced me to your girlfriend?" I tried to hold my smile back when he reffered to Mae Rae as my girlfriend.

Mae Rae looked confused. One reason was probably because he knew who I was, and the other reason is probably why he called her my girlfriend. She looked down at our entwined hands and quickly pulled away realizing the reason he thought we were dating.

My hand feels empty without hers. I want to hold her hand again. I want the feeling of her soft hands in mine, but Junyoung had to ruin it.

"We are not dating! How do you know each other?" Mae Rae responded.

When she said we were not dating Junyoung raised one of his eyebrows, "Oh, really?" He ignored her other question on how we knew eachother, but I will tell her later. He looked at me and smiled to himself. I know that he is going to try to hurt Mae Rae, so I have to say whatever that will make him change his mind.

"No, she is dating Minho!" I yelled these random words out of my mouth. His smile slowly faded until he had a frown on his face.

"I am not-" Mae Rae started talking but I cut her off by saying, "We better go! Minho is worried about you!"

I started pushing her until we were stopped again.

"I'll go with you guys! I would love to see everyone!" He just can't stop. I knew I couldn't say no because he would still come with us, so I just nodded my head and began walking.

Junyoung said he knows a short cut, but it is through a giant crowd of people. As we were walking I was holding Mae Rae's wrist so we wouldn't get split up. I don't know what happened because I felt Mae Rae's wrist slip out of my hand and I couldn't see Mae Rae or Junyoung anymore. Oh Crap!

I tried to stand on the tips of my toes but I couldn't see them anywhere. I knew I couldn't trust him.

I started walking around trying to find the house, and soon enough I found it. What am I going to tell everyone? I am such an idiot!

I was slowly opening the door. When there was enough room I peeked my head in to see if anyone was there. I silently tried to walk to my room, but before I was there a figure was in front of me. Please be Taemin! I slowly looked up, and saw Key. Out of all the people why Key! He is going to kill me once he finds out who Mae Rae is with. The worst part is he is holding a spatula. I'm dead!

 

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

Jonghyun, this Junyoung guy, and I were walking home. We were using the shortcut Junyoung told us about.

The shortcut went through a giant crowd of people, so I had to hold Junyoung's hand, and Jonghyun was holding my wrist. Junyoug was in the front guiding us through the crowd since it was his shortcut.

We were doing a good job getting by everyone until I no longer felt Jonghyun's grip.

I guess Junyoung didn't seem to notice since he started running faster. He dragged me all the way to a park, and we sat down on the closest bench. We were silent for a wile until I spoke up, "You know we lost Jonghyun? What do we do?"

"He can find his way back. He comes here so often that he should know his way around by now." He chuckled to himself and starred at me. "So, you're dating Minho?"

Should I tell him the truth or did Jonghyun tell him I am dating Minho for a reason. What would his reason be? This guy looks really nice. I think I can trust him.

"Ummm.... no. The only time I dated Minho was when he helped be get away from the school's playboy, or whatever they are called." I put quotations around dated.

He raised an eyebrow, "Really? So, why would Jonghyun say that you are dating Minho in front of me? I am the nicest guy in Jeju. Maybe he is jealous of me."

I shrugged my shoulders. Why would Jonghyun do that? Did he not trust his own friend? Was he jealous? Should I believe Junyoung? I mean he seems like a pretty nice guy, but did I make the wrong choice by telling him that I am not really dating Minho?

I looked at him carefully trying to see if he gave a hint of what he was thinking about. I see anything that shows he is a bad guy, so I guess I made the right decision.

The silence between us felt awkward so I tried to start a conversation, "How do you know everyone? No one told me when I asked earlier."

I looked at him staring in the distance. He turned his head to meet my stare, "They come here every summer. We met when we were ten. They were watching me playing an arcade game, and when I beat the high score they started cheering. We immediately became friends after that. Every summer we hang out." His answer was pretty simple.

I was thinking about them when they were little. They have been friends for a long time.

Junyoung stood up, "Let me take you home." He said while giving me a smile.

I stood up and he walked me home, but before I opened the door he grabbed my arm to stop me, "That was fun. Let's go somewhere tomorrow. Here is my number." He took my phone from my purse and put his number in it. Then he texted himself so he had my number.

I can't believe he just took my phone out of my purse like that. I have things in there that he doesn't need to see, so he shouldn't be taking my phone out. He should of just asked for it.

"I'll text you," That was the last thing he said before he walked away.

I opened the door and walked in. As soon as I walked in key gave me a big hug. He kept screaming, "YOU'RE OKAY! YOU'RE OKAY!"

Ummm......

Why wouldn't I be okay? Is there a murderer on the loose?

I looked around the room and saw Jonghyun with a relieved look on his face. He must have been worried about me.

 

Key's Point Of View

 

Today was the day Jonghyun took Mae Rae out for ice cream, and Minho and Onew went somewhere. They left after they ate the breakfast I made.

It is so strange that Minho and Onew left just a few minutes after Jonghyun and Mae Rae. DOES MINHO THINK I AM STUPID!?! I know he went to follow them!

The only reason Onew went is probably because he bribed him with chicken!

Since everyone left I am here wt the house with Taemin and Seung Ri, but I like to call them THE FUTURE COUPLE!

Right now they are sleeping, so it is just me, sitting here, on a couch...... I AM SO BOARD!

I decided to pass the time by watching dramas, and every time Taemin or Seung Ri started talking to me I just ignored them.

CAN THEY NOT SEE THAT I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING IMPORTANT!

They left and started playing in the game room. They remind me of five year olds, but that isn't important right now. The important thing is that OMG BAEK SEUNG JO DID WHAT?

After watching two or three hours of dramas I started cooking some grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch, and right before I was about to flip them with my spatula I heard the front door squeak.

I walked over to the door to see Jonghyun secretly crouching to his room.

I stood in front of him so he wouldn't go any further. I could see his head slowly raise up to meet my eyes.

"WHY DID YOU COME HOME ALONE!?! WHERE IS MAE RAE!?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?!" He better have a good explanation or I am going to hurt him!

Before he could answer me Mae Rae walked through the door.

"Where have you been?" I asked her calmly. I could never yell at her, but I will yell at Jonghyun!

THESE TWO HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!

 

Minho's Point Of View

 

My morning nap was going great until Key started screaming.

"WHY DID YOU COME HOME ALONE!?! WHERE IS MAE RAE!?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?!" I heard him scream.

Mae Rae? What did Jonghyun do to her? Is she okay?

I walked over, cracked my door open, and watched what they were doing. This is the second time I have secretly watched someone. I have no life.

I saw Mae Rae come in the house.

"Where have you been?" Key asked her.

Why did she come home alone? Did they get in a fight? Hopefully! If they got in a fight that means she will like me better.

I walked out of my room and waved to Mae Rae and Jonghyun. I didn't want them knowing that I was watching them because that sounds creepy.

I am really wanted to find out what happened, so I stood there looking from Jonghyun to Mae Rae until Key started talking.

"Okay guys! What happened?" Key asked again, but this time he was more serious.

Jonghyun's gaze meet Mae Rae, and Mae Rae looked back at him. You could tell by his eyes that Jonghyun was worried. Something scary must have happened.

Mae Rae looked at Key and said, "I met someone new today!"

Key looked back at Jonghyun staring in his eyes scolding him and said, "Who?"

Jonghyun took a few minutes to think about what to say, and when he finally spoke he said,"Well......... It rhymes with Kunyoung."