Familiar Voice

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I love pancakes! I jumped out of bed and ran to the source of the smell. Key was cooking breakfast. There was pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, and french toast.

"Good Morning!" Key said as he saw me enter the kitchen.

"Good Morning. When did you wake up? What time is it?" I asked. How did he have time to make all of this?

"I woke up at 8. It is already 10! I was too excited to sleep in!" Thats weird. I usually sleep longer then this.

"Why are you so excited? What's happening today?" I asked.

He flipped the cooking pancakes before he spoke. "You sure are full of questions!" He looked at me. His eyes went from my head, slowly down to my feet, and then slowly back up to my head again. He carefully looked at me. What's his problem?

I didn't want to stay in the kitchen because he was creeping me out, so I went to the living room and sat on the giant leather couch. I the giant tv hanging from the wall. I started watching You're Beautiful, one of the best dramas in the world!

"Good Morning! What are you.... YOUR WATCHING YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" Seung Ri always watches this with me, but I didn't want to wake her up so I didn't tell her. I should have woke her up because now everyone woke up because of her screaming.

"Noona! Are you okay?" Taemin came running in the room and hugged Seung Ri. AWWWW So Cute!

"Neh Taemin! I'm fine...... Umm... You can let go now." Aww Seung Ri was blushing! These two really need to get together! They look so great together.

"Okay Noona!"

"Taemin you don't have to call me Noona. I am 2 months older than you." Seung Ri hates being called that, but she doesn't want to tell him that because she doesn't want him to get sad. Why would he get sad? Just say don't call me Noona it makes me feel old, and then he will stop. What is so complicated?

"Breakfast!" I heard Key shout from the dining room.

Everyone waked over to eat breakfast. All of the food looks so good!

I got everything I was going to eat and everyone looked at me. My plate had a lot on it, but I am a growing girl. I have to eat.

I went to get more french toast but it was all gone. I started frowning to myself. I just stared at the empty plate.

I saw someone put a piece of french toast on my plate. I looked over and saw Minho smiling at me so I gave him a smile back. Yay! French Toast!

When I finished eating I looked at Seung Ri sending her a look that meant I am going to watch dramas!

She nodded her head. We both excused ourselves from the table and started watching Playful Kiss.

When everyone else walked in the room the main character, who is also in ss501, came on.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM!" I grabbed Seung Ri's arm and tightened my grip. She winced at the pain, but she knew this was going to happen. This always happens when he comes on.

I felt stares on me so I turned around and everyone was staring at me with confused faces.

I stood up and walked to my room passing all of them. They all watched me as I walked by them.

I got a shower and got dressed, and when I walked out of my room I saw Jonghyun waiting for me outside my door.

"You ready! I want to get ice cream! Remember!" He said. I forgot!

"Okay let me get some money." I was about to walk back in my rom when he grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the door.

"No I can pay!" Thats nice. I didn't want to make him pay though, but he wouldn't let go of my hand.

We were walking to the ice cream shop, and he was still holding my hand. Let Go!

I tried to break free, but every time I did his grip tightened.

When we arrived at the ice cream shop he finally let go.

I got cookies and cream ice cream, and he got strawberry.

We sat at a nearby bench and ate our ice cream silently.

 

 

Jonghyun's Point Of View

 

As we ate our ice cream silently I looked around to see if Minho followed us. I saw him after a few minutes of looking.

He brought Onew with him. He probably bribed him with chicken.

It was time to start my plan.

I turned to Mae Rae, who was finished her ice cream, and saw she had some on her lips. Perfect.

I wiped her cheek with my thumb as I said, "You have some ice cream on your lips."

She was in shock, and sat still for a little wile until she said, "Thanks...."

We both stood up and started walking. As we were walking I would put my arm around her shoulder, but she always took it off.

After a few minutes of walking she turned to me and said, "Where are we walking?"

"I don't know. Do you want to go anywhere?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Where?"

"Home." I felt sad when she said that. Was I boring?

She looked like she regretted saying that.

"I'm sorry! I just meant I wanted to watch more drama's. They are so addicting!" She said.

I looked around a little and saw Minho and Onew again. I thought of a way to get him back.

"Now I am sad that you like drama's better than me..." I said.

"No! It's just that-" I putt my hand up telling her to stop talking.

"No, I am sad now. You should hug me to make me feel better." I said.

"No! I am not hugging you! There is no reason for me to hug you!" She yelled at me. I hope Minho didn't hear, because that would ruin my plan.

I looked over to him. It didn't look like he heard.

"Fine! If you wont hug me then I will hug you!" When I said that I wrapped my arms around her before she could yell at me.

I hugged her for a couple of seconds before I said, "There! Now i feel better. Let's go home!" I grabbed her hand and we ran home.

I didn't get a chance to look at Minho's face to see if he was surprised or not, but I bet his face was priceless.

As we were running home we were stopped by some guy in a hoodie that was wearing sunglasses, so we couldn't see his face.

"Hey beautiful." Oh crap! I know who that voice belongs to.

 

Minho's Point Of View

 

I got Onew to help me follow Jonghyun and Mae Rae by buying him a bucket of KFC chicken.

We hid behind a bush while the eat ice cream. So far Jonghyun didn't do anything to her.

What did he mean when he said, I will get you for this?

They started walking so I tapped Onew's shoulder and said, "Onew, they are moving."

"After this chicken wing!" Onew is such an idiot. Can't he eat and walk?

I grabbed his arm and dragged him behind another bush close to where they stopped walking.

I couldn't tell what they were saying, but it looked like they were arguing. Is he really going to hurt her?

Then I saw something that shocked. Jonghyun. Hugging. Mae Rae?

I felt a little pain in my heart, but I noticed Mae Rae wasn't hugging him back. That means she doesn't like him right?

I was frozen, and when I finally got back to my senses they were gone. 

I ran back to the house thinking they walked back, but I didn't see them.

"Where is Onew? Didn't you guys go somewhere together?" After Key said that Onew came running in. He looked like he had just ran a marathon.

"Why. Did. You. Run. Away. From. Me?" Onew said before his breaths.

Key thought we were shopping so I had to make something up in order not to get scolded for a week.

"I just felt like running!" I went in my room so no one wold ask questions.

Where is Jonghyun and Mae Rae? Is Mae Rae okay? Did Jonghyun hurt her? Will I ever find out what he was talking about?

So many questions I want answers to. I might not get any answers. The only thing I care about is if Mae Rae is okay or not.

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. My eyes were falling, and I was slowly falling asleep.

I woke up from Key's screaming. What happened?