Like A Story

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

Yesterday I had a great day with Jonghyun. I never knew that I could feel that strongly towards someone.

Today it's Minho's turn.

The school day went quick. I had a few quizzes and it really threw me off because now I am in a bad mood.

I walked to Minho's locker to ask him if we can hang out.

"Hey Minho. Do you want to hang out?" I asked.

"Okay, what are we going to do?"

"I don't know.... Do you have any ideas?"

"Yes." He said holding out his hand to me.

I paused a little until I finally took his hand in my own. As soon as our hands came in contact a warm and fuzzy sensation took over me. It felt just like the time at the arcade.

The whole walk there my heartbeat was racing.

When he finally let go of my hand when we arrived at our destination.

I tried calming myself down because I wanted my heart was beating rapidly.

When I calmed down I looked at my surroundings, and noticed where I was.

Minho took me too a cafe.

"Minho?" I said looking up at him because of our height difference.

"Yes," He looked down to meet my eyes.

"Doesn't this place get bad reviews?"

"That is exactly why we are here."

"To eat bed food?" I tilted my head slightly to the side.

"We are going to play a game. The first person to give up, due to the bad taste, looses."

Minho is very competitive. He will do anything it takes to win.

We went to sit down and started ordering the nasty food they serve here.

I couldn't take it. Just looking at that made me want to throw up.

I slowly took a bite while holding my nose so I couldn't taste it, but that never works for me.

It tasted terrible.

I spit it out in my napkin and gave up right away. I didn't want to even see the other things we would be eating.

I looked over to Minho who finished his plate of vomit.

"How did you do that?" I asked curious to how he managed to swallow that.

"I have no idea" He answered.

"You must be some sort of superhero to be able to eat that!"

"No, I just really wanted to win."

"I can tell."

Minho had a smile of victory on his face as he stood up from his chair.

I stood up as well assuming we were leaving.

We paid for our "food" and started walking out of the door.

Wondering where we were going I looked up at Minho and asked, "Where are we going now?"

He looked down at me and said, "I am sorry Mae Rae , but I have a paper due tomorrow so we can't do anything else."

"Oh..." I said looking down. This ruined my plan. If he has to leave early I can't see how I feel.

I was disappointed when we arrived at my house. I didn't want this to end.

I was looking forward to what we were going to do after, but I didn't want to tell him to not do his paper.

It was only 4:00 and I had nothing to do.

I had already done my homework.

I could watch my new drama, Secret Garden.

As I was watching I wondered why that couldn't be me. I wish my life was like a story sometimes, and I could easily find "the one".

 

I am going to try to update as much as possible today!! I am going to work on another update now because I have time to!! YAY!!!