Boyfriend!

Why Wont You Fall For Me Already!?!

Oh Mae Rae's Point Of View

 

I walked to my next class which was language arts. I wonder if any of the new kids will be in my class. I have already met Minho and Jonghyun, but I want to see what the others are like.

I walked in the class and saw one of the new kids. What is his name? Oh Key! He looks like he would make a great friend.

His clothes look amazing on him. I wish he could be my shopping buddy because I don't know anything about clothes. All I wear is t-shirts and old jeans.

I sat next to Key and welcomed him.

"Hi I'm Mae Rae!"

"Hi I'm Key!" I could hear how excited he was in his voice.

"Welcome to our school!" I said.

"Thanks. I hope we can be friends!" His personality is so familiar. He reminds me of my best friend Choi Seung Ri. I think him and her would be great friends. I'll have to remember to introduce them. Mabye during lunch.

I was about to comment when the teacher came in. Why does this keep happening to me!?!

In class we had to work with a partner to help eachother think of a topic to write our essay on. I ended up with something about how friends influence you, and Key ended up with how gum helps you concentrate in school. Thoose are some great topics!

Class ended and I went to my locker. I saw Seung Ri waiting for me. She looks really excited.

"Hey Seung Ri!"

"Hi! Did you see the new kids!"

"Yes. Why?"

"Nothing I just always get excited when we get new kids!" That is true! I should have seen that coming.

We walked to lunch togeather and sat at our regular seats. It is just the two of us because we like being independent. Sometimes Seung Ri can act bubbly, but that is usually around the people she is close to. Around everyone else she acts shy.

I saw the new kids walk in the lunchroom. I saw Key look over at me then wave. I waved back knowing what he was going to do next.

I was right! he came over and sat in between me and Seung Ri.

I saw the other 4 following him and Jonghyun sat on the other side of me, Taemin sat on the other side of Seung Ri, Onew sat next to Taemin, and Minho sat between Onew and Jonghyun.

"Hey! Who is your friend!?! Arn't you going to introduce me to her!" Wow! Key said that in the most divaish way.

"This is Choi Seung Ri! She is my best friend!"

Key was about to introduce himself when Seung Ri cut him off.

"No need! I already know your names!"

She was probably in class with them during the time I missed school.

We sat there eating until the kinkas of the school came in. They call themseves U-Kiss.

The worst part is that the leader is none other then that airhead Eli.

All of the kinkas were Eli, Kevin, Soohyun, Kibum, Alexander, Dongho, and Kiseop.

I tried to hide my face hoping that Eli wouldn't see me.

"Hey babe!" Oh crap! I looked up to see the face I hate the most.

"Go away! I'm not your babe!"

"Yes you are! You are my girlfriend remember?" He is really making me mad!

"Just go away I never agreed on anythinng! And by the way I already have a boyfriend!"

"Really? Who?"

"Me!" I heard someone say. When I looked up to see who it was I was shocked. It was...................