A Chat With Siwon's Mom

The Diary

February 13

Hello there! It’s Kyuhyun again.

After that annoying Saturday, Siwon had gone back to normal. Well, Siwon had always been like that, nice and cheerful. I guess it was me who acted different after the failed movie date, but I’ve gone back to normal now, as in hanging around Siwon all the time.

I hung out at Siwon’s house today, had small talk with Siwon’s mom about his favorites. There were more thingsthat he knew of, maybe because I spent more time with Siwon than her and Siwon’s dad combined.

“Take care of him, Kyu...” she said somewhere in our short chit-chat while Siwon went to the bathroom.

I had to blush. I hope my red cheeks didn’t give my feelings away.

“To tell you the truth, it’s usually the other way around. Siwon was always the one to took care of things, but, sure! I’ll take care of him too.” I tried to sound convincing.

Then she hugged me.And it felt weird. I know that our families are close and everything. Siwon’s parents always treat me like I’m their son too. Siwon’s mom had hugged me numerous times before. But that hug was different. I swear I can feel the difference. I don’t know how to explain it, but i can assure you that it was really weird. She didn’t suspect anything, didn’t she?! Well I sure hope not.

Anyway, tomorrow’s the “big day”. I’ve got most of the things prepared. I just need to drag Siwon somewhere tomorrow night and let everything else fall into place. I hope everything goes according to plan.

Well, that’s all for now. Just wish me luck for tomorrow, wish me courage to start and strength to finish. I’ll report again tomorrow. I’ll report again tomorrow. See ya!

The boy trying to be a man,

-Cho Kyuhyun-