The Wedding... My Wedding!!!!

The Diary

July 10

New York! I’m in New York, the land of promise, the city that never sleeps. People said that New York is built from dreams, and I’m here to make my dream come true. I’m currently in my dressing room, preparing for my wedding! HOLY COW!!!! MY WEDDING!!!!! Now that I’m writing about it, the nerves start kicking in. I shouldn’t have done this, I was fine a minute ago! Oh God.... I’m getting married! Oh God.....

Breathe Kyuhyun! Breathe....

Great. Now I sound like that girl in Forrest Gump. Run Forrest! Ruuuunnn....!

Okay. I’m not making any sense with my rambles. Let’s make a diversion... I’ll write about something else. Hmmmm... Yea, so we got here two days ago. The flight was freaking exhausting. We went straight to the hotel and I went straight to sleep. I slept for God knows how long. I only got up to eat and change my clothes to a more comfortable one.

I’m glad I did though. Because if I didn’t get to sleep so nicely like that, I wouldn’t have the energy to get up the next day. I woke up at around 6 in the morning. Well, I didn’t wake up by my own. Actually Siwon and Ariel invaded my room and forced me to wake up. We went swimming, then went to a cafe to meet Ariel’s boyfriend. He’s Chinese! I mean, I know he said that he was born in Canada and raised in USA, but seriously, he’s still Chinese to me. I’m glad that he’s somewhat Asian too. I kinda felt more familiar.

So yesterday we went sightseeing with Ariel and his boyfriend. He took us to cool places. But then my dad called around 2 p.m. and told us to meet them at the city hall to rehearse for the weddi-

Oh, wait, someone’s knocking on my door. I bet it’s Ariel. Oh yes, it’s her. Shoot, she’s asking what am I doing and how am I feeling. Now I’m getting nervous all over again. Nice, Ariel... You’re not helping. I thought you were supposed to be my maid.

 

------------------------------------------------Kyuhyun’s entry ends here--------------------------------------------------

 

Hey Hey! It’s Ariel.... Kyuhyun’s Mom and Dad just walked in here, and they are busy reminiscing. So, I’m making myself useful and taking the liberty filling in for Kyu. Well, I just hope he won’t kill me later for daring to write on his diary... hahaha...  but, whatever! At least I’ll go to heaven for doing this good deed if Kyu really kills me later. Anyhow, the scene I’m witnessing is far too precious to let slip without proper documentation, so here I am, reporting live from the dressing room!

So I was trolling around with Kyuhyun, trying to lighten up his mood since he looked like a nervous kitty ready to break any moment. Then Mr. and Mrs. Cho came in, stared at Kyuhyun for a while and said nothing, looked like they were amazed by Kyuhyun, I was too, he looked like a kiddy prince from a fairytale.

“Mom.... Dad....” Kyuhyun called, “How do I look?”

OMG!! Mrs. Cho is crying! Mr. Snow is looking like he’s about to cry too! Honestly, I can’t understand why people cry in weddings. I mean, this was supposed to be a happy day! Oh, maybe they’re crying out of happiness. Wait, why am I ranting here? Sorry, Mr. Snow... Don’t kill me. I’ll get back to the live report.

Mrs. Cho ran to hug Kyuhyun now. Compared to him, she looked so tiny. She was soon drowned in Kyuhyun’s embrace.

“My baby.... You look absolutely fine. You’re an angel!” She squeaked.

Awwww... Kyu blushed. Oh dear! He looked so cute!! That Choi Siwon is one lucky fella to have this cute baby as his wife.

“Mommy... You’re gonna ruin my wedding apparel.” Kyuhyun said quietly. Mrs. Cho gasped and seconds later Mr. Cho pulled her away.

“There there, darling... Hush now.” He said to his wife, then he turned to Kyu.

“Siwon is waiting for you out there. Are you ready?” He said as he squeezed Kyu’s shoulder with his right hand.

Kyu took a deep breath and said, “I’m ready!”

Oh, Mrs. Cho signaled me to go with her, darn... I gotta leave this diary here. *sigh* Well, maybe Kyu will continue where I left off. Good luck, Kyu Kyu Snow Snow!!!

---------------------------------------------------Ariel’s entry ends here-------------------------------------------------

 

ARIEL THAT WICKED GIRL!!!!!

How can she intrude on my privacy like that?! I should have been worried when she was so quite back in the dressing room. I should have known she was up to something. Aish... I’m gonna kill her later! Oh and by the way,

I’M MARRIED!!!

I wasn’t this happy earlier this day, even the moment when we had our first kiss as Husband and Wife. I guess I was just too nervous.

So I walked out of the dressing room with my Dad. I was this close to having a heart attack when the door to the wedding hall opened and Siwon, my Siwon, was standing there with the priest, looking more dashing than I had ever seen him be. Then he smiled. And I would have fallen on my knees right then and there if I wasn’t holding on to my Dad.

“Good to see you, Kiyu...You look absolutely gorgeous!” he whispered as he took my hand from my Dad. Seriously, whispering has to be banned in wedding ceremony because it can cause death out of cardiac arrest.

So then the priest started the speech.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” he announced, “we are gathered here today, to witness our children and our friends, join hands in holy matrimony.”

I gulped. I looked around. There were only six other people in the room, my parents, Siwon’s parents, Ariel, and his boyfriend Henry. But somehow I felt they were all the people I need to be there with me. I guess I wasn’t even paying attention to what was happening, because a moment later, Siwon was there in front of me, holding my hands, looking into my eyes, smiling very sweetly, saying, “I do.”

I haven’t even registered things in my mind when the priest spoke again.

“Do you, Cho Kyuhyun, take Choi Siwon, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to cherish and to hold, to take care and to comfort, in high and in low, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for as long as you both shall live?”

I gulped again before I smiled and said firmly, “I do.”

“Do you have a ring for the bride?” The priest asked. Siwon said yes and turned to Henry who was holding his ring for me.

“Please place the ring on your bride’s finger and say: With this ring I thee wed.” The priest said again.

Siwon slid the white gold ring into my finger as he said with a smile, “With this ring I thee wed.

The priest then turned to me and asked me to do the same. I turned to Ariel for the ring, and put the ring on Siwon’s finger. Thank goodness it fit perfectly!

“Choi Siwon and Cho Kyuhyun, by the authority vested in me by the State of New York, I now pronounce you, man and wife. You may kiss your bride!” The priest said lastly.

I was just about to thank him when I was suddenly grabbed by Siwon. He pecked my lips lightly, then kissed my forehead.

“Thank you for being my wife, Baby Kiyu...” he whispered.

Oh God, even just remembering about it makes me blush. Cheesy Siwonnie!

So when Siwon and I kissed as a married couple for the first time, our parents also Ariel and Henry cheered and giggled with themselves. Then they ran to hug us both in a big family group hugs. I swear that the dry cleaning service would have a hard time ironing and straightening my totally crumpled suits.

I hadn’t even had the chance to calm my nerves from the ceremony, but apparently the parents thought we shouldn’t waste any time. They literally dragged us out the hall, told us to pose for a picture, then shoved us in a car that was already waiting outside the City Hall.

“This is everything you need for your trip!” Siwon’s mom handed a small handbag to Siwon, who was grinning knowingly.

“Wait, where are we going?” I asked her.

“To the airport, honey. Now shoo! You’re gonna miss your flight!” she laughed. The rest of them were waving goodbyes in the background. I was gonna say thank you to my parents, Ariel, and Henry, but the driver had drove us away and all Siwon and I could do was wave back at the six happy and smiley people we left behind.

So here I am now, sitting on the cottage balcony by the beach in beautiful Hawaii, starting a new life with the one I have loved my whole life, the only one that felt logical to spend all my life with. Oh, looks like Siwon is done taking shower. It’s my turn now. I’ll leave you with this nice poem I found on the internet. I think it fits me and Siwon perfectly.

I want to be your friend
for ever and ever without break or decay.
When the hills are all flat
And the rivers are all dry,
When it lightens and thunders in winter,
When it rains and snows in summer,
When Heaven and Earth mingle
Not 'til then will I part from you.

****

Oh! God! Siwon. Towel. Skin. Aaaaahhhhhh.....!!!!

*
*
*

MOMMY!!! WHAT HAVE YOU PACKED FOR ME?? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY UNDERWEAR??? And what is this???? LINGERIE?????

Like, SERIOUSLY??????

Won-aaaahhh...... Heeeeeelp!!

 

The newly-wed wife with no proper clothes to wear,

-Cho Kyuhyun-