14: Rude I-LAND: The Hectic Few Minutes of a Short Break

By Your Side: Adventures in I-LAND
Please log in to read the full chapter

We took a break. Not from filming. That’s everyday. And I mean everyday. From waking up, having breakfast and practicing our dance and having dinner, to eventually going to sleep at night. I was comfortable, but with those cameras capturing every move… it’s the exact opposite.

The next morning. It was the last week of July. Me and my girl groups were going to film a short dance video to the music of BLACKPINK’s “As if it’s Your Last”. We used the couch as one of our props, and it wasn’t heavy at all. But we were suddenly called up by the Voice of I-LAND. We all gathered at the main hall.

“Y/N L/N,” the voice said, “Come forth to the voting area and you may use the extension card to let three GROUNDers back to I-LAND in the next part.”

I then went to a segregated space that had the profiles of the I-LANDers and GROUNDers. I wanted so much for Jake to be in the next part, so he wouldn’t have to suffer being in GROUND anymore. I didn’t want that either.

I chose Jake, Jay, and Ni-Ki to come back to I-LAND. You never know…maybe they could be in the best K-Pop band there is.

I then went back and sat right next to my two girl groups. They looked at me with anxiety.

“The three people that Y/N had chosen will come to I-LAND next month, which we will mark as the second part of our show, and they will be unable to be eliminated again. We will continue with our next test very shortly.”

Later on, we were in our bedroom. We then heard some of the guys going crazy.

If it’s a K-Pop group, I’m not going!

It was a K-Pop group.

Friends, I would like to mention SEVENTEEN. The most popular K-Pop group on KBS TV. Also Mnet and 1andK.

We then recorded our video, little did we know that the boys would walk in on us while we were filming. Our moves, again, were smooth and simple, adding a few hair flips. But they saw us as if we really were BLACKPINK or TWICE, or even Red Velvet.

Lara, Erika, Leila, and Maeve posed behind the couch, while me, Holly, Juliet, Keira, and Isabelle posed sitting on the couch, as our ending to the video. Hinata, Jax, and Livia did all of the filming. We called them our cameramen.

They then applauded as if they were in a K-Pop concert.

Galway Londoners attempted to shoo them away. But

Please log in to read the full chapter