A date with my ex's best friend.

Just Regrets.

 

Hara's prov~

 

I woke up from sleeping in hyunseung's bed. His bed was comfortable. Plus it was also nice to see Junhyung next to me  :3 

 

As I woke up an alarm when off, like a huge buzzing alarm. Beep, beep, beep. 

 

The boys jumped out of the bed and Gikwang yelled, " WERE LATE WERE LATE! OUR MANAGER IS GOING TO KILL US!" 

 

I sat up straight still on the bed. Everyone was moving place to place so I thought I shouldn't bother them...They were uhm...changing like right in front of me. So I decided to get out of the room to give them privacy.

 

I went into the living room when Dujun and Dongwoon was still sleeping. Were they allowed to do that? Aren't they part of the band to? Don't they need to get dressed too?

 

Junhyung looked over as he was still buttoning his shirt up."Aish." he said as He kicked Dujun and Dongwoon. "Yah, were late! You're the leader! How can you still be sleeping. As the makane, you should be trying to do your best Dongwoon!" talking to both of them.

 

Dujun jumped out of the floor saying "crap! i'm late!". He was pushing Dongwoon to wake up also. "Woonie-ah, wakey wakey." He didn't wake up. He walked away. Probably just going to let him be late. Junhyung left to finsh getting ready. 

 

I decided I will wake Dongwoon up. Since no one has the time right now. I went by Dongwoon's side siting on the side of him.

 

"Dongwoon-ah, it's time for you to wake up now." I said pushing him lightly.

 

"mmmmmm............" he said.

 

I went up to his ear and said "If you wake up, i'll make you pancakes for breakfast."

 

He shot up after that. "Really?" he said like a little kid.

 

I nodded and he got up and skipped to the room to get changed.

 

I smiled and I went into the kichen and tried to see if they had any pancake mix, if not I can make it from scratch. 

 

There was none, so I guess I had to make it from scratch. Let's see, egg, flour, sugar, baking powder, It was all there!

 

It's simple if you have the ingredients. Now mix them together and put them on a pan and FLIP em!

 

Yoseob went rushing through to the kitchen "AHHH! I smell pancakes!!!!" he said almost as he was screaming.

 

Everyone besides Dongwoon screamed "PANKCAKES!?" in a unison.

 

I looked back at them and I smiled. "Take a seat guys i'm finishing up right now." I said.

 

Everyone grabbed a seat at the table. Hyunseung helped me by grabbing 7 plates.

 

I put 10 on each plate. Junhyung got me a chair. 

 

"Wahh it looks delicious!" Dongwoon said.

 

He was about to dig in until I smacked his hand away. "Owwie! Why'd you do that for??" He asked.

 

"Don't you know the rule of eating pancakes?" I said.

 

Everyone looked at me like they didn't know anything.

 

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I went to the cabinet and got the syrup and turned around "SYRUP!!!" I said.

 

Every was like OHHH. I laughed at their reaction. I did the honors and put the surup on everyone's plate. I Dongwoon a little bit extra since I promised him for the pancakes. Everyone gave him a glare. He didn't seem to mind. He was off in his little world.

 

Everyone started eating and everyone made that happy face and I was happy they like it.

 

"You know how to make pancakes Hara?" Yoseob asked.

 

I nodded. "It's my specialty to make pancakes! I've been learing since I was 6!" i said.

 

"You are a total god when it comes to making pancakes! " Dujun said.

 

"Totally worth being late. We haven't eaten these since we debuted!" Hyunseung said.

 

"Well since you guys are super busy with your scheduale i'll make you guys your meals. You guys have to eat right to do good on your prefromances." I said.

 

"oh, no we couldn't ask you to do that. You're our guest here." Dujun said.

 

"Yes we can!" Dongwoon said.

 

Dujun hit his head saying that's impolite.

 

I smiled then said "It's okay, just think of it as a return for letting me stay here."

 

"DEAL." Gikwang said in an instant.

 

Everyone was fine with that. Afterwards everyone ran to the door so they wouldn't be late anymore than they already are.

 

I wass grabbing the plates to the sink when Hyunseung was at the doorstep as everyone else was and he said. "Oh Hara! I'm going to a photo shoot then i'm done for the day. I'll  be back around 12. So wanna hang out when I come back home?" 

 

I looked over to Junhyung and he just looked down like he didn't hear anything.

 

Everyone paused at that moment too and stared at Junhyung too. 

 

"Uhm...sure why not. I don't have to start cooking yet. Maybe i can buy some more stuff at the market." I said.

 

Hyunseung smiled and said "Great, it's a date then!"  He walked out before everyone else did.

 

"SInce you are going to the market later, take some cash with you." Dujun said.

 

He tossed me $50. Everyone walked out. Junhyung finished last.

 

"Have fun on your date." He said then slammed the door.

 

What have I done?.....


12'o clock and Hyunseung came back.
 
 
"I'm back Hara!!" He said.
 
 
I changed into some comfy clothes and I had a little make up on.
 
 
I walked out and said "ah, annyong Hyunseung-ah." 
 
 
"Call me oppa." He said.
 
 
I blushed a little bit "deh." I said.
 
 
"Hm? How did you get your clothes?" He asked.
 
 
"Oh these? I used magic. Even though I can't fly right yet, I can still use magic." I said.
 
 
"You look cute." He said as he was blushing .
 
 
I smiled and I wore black flats.
 
 
I went out the door with the money in my pocket and grabbed Hyunseung's hand and said "Kaja." 
(A/N: Kaja means let's go.)
 
We went into HIS car and drove off.
 
 
"so, where we going on this 'date'" I asked.
 
 
"Don't worry about that. I got this whole day planned." He said and he also speeded up.
 
 
It was a long drive so I drifted off to sleep.
 
 
I was dreaming about Junhyung.
 
 
We were living in a house with kids. Living the a normal family.
 
 
But a storm came and took Junhyung away from me. Tree vines hold me so I couldn't save him.
 
 
Melody laughing. Me crying. Junhyung reaching for my hand.....
 
 
Junhyung....junhyung.....JUNHYUNG!!


After that I woke up as Hyunseung woke me up.
 
 
"Hara, we're here!" He said.
 
 
I nodded and took off my seat belt and I looked at the view! It's so beautiful!
 
 
We were at a beach. No one was there. Woah. I never seen the beach in such a long time! Only when Junhyung took me awhile ago.
 
 
"It's so beautiful !"  I said.
 
 
"Not as beautiful as you." He said.
 
 
I gave him a slight punch on his arm and laughed.
 
 
"Let's go for a walk." He said and took my arm.
 
 
We walked near the side of the ocean.
 
 
I went into the water a little bit and started to splash water at Hyunseung.
 
 
he joined in too. We were running around the water splashing each other. It was so much fun.
 
 
We grew tired and layed down on the dry sand.
 
 
"I heard you....screaming Junhyung's name in your dream...." He said to me.
 
 
"Oh, i'm sorry....." I said.
 
 
"It's fine. I know that you still love him also."
 
 
I looked surprised. I hid it.
 
 
"Psh, no!  I am not." I said
 
 
He stared at me and his stare was looking into my eyes.
 
 
"OK maybe I still do like him...sorry oppa." I said looking down.
 
 
"It's fine. I know he loves you too. But I also do know that you aren't ready to have a relationship with him again." 
 
 
I stayed silent because I know he is right.....
 
 
He grabbed my hand I looked at him with shocked eyes.
 
 
"WIll you give me a chance?" 
 
 
"I ... i don't really know Hyunseung....I like you but I haven't really thought of anything else besides that...." I told him
 
 
He let go of my arm and he layed back down.
 
 
He sighed. "Even if you don't accept me now, i'll give my all  just to try and win your heart." He blurted out.
 
 
I stayed quiet.
 
 
He stood up and held out his arm. "Kaja, you must be hungry by now. Let's go eat." 
 
 

Hyunseung's prov~

 

I took her to a fancy dinner place.

 

"Woahh! This place is awesome." She said.

 

I smiled. She just is so cute.

 

We got a seat and we ordered.

 

She looked shocked. 

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

"The meals....they are so expensive." She said.

 

I couldn't stop smiling. "Don't worry about that and just order already." I said.

 

She nodded and we ordered.

 

As our order came out we began to eat.

 

It got so awkward so I decided to start the conversation.

 

"You know....when I first met you, I actually fell in love with you." I said.

 

She smiled a little bit.

 

"So when I heard your name was Hara i was like ' crap. what if this is Junhyung's Hara?' I just ignored the thought and I fell in love. When I realized you are the Hara, I was a little sad. But over time I see you weren't ready for a relationship with him again. So I thought 'oh this is my chance' so I went for it. And now, I still love you twice as much as before."

 

She turned her head a little bit and said "awww your so sweet!" 

 

I smiled and kept on eating.

 

"You know I was surprised you guys knew Junhyung in the beginning. It must of been destiny." She said.

 

Maybe it was. I'm happy I met her.

 

After that we had a quiet dinner and went off the the market.

 

She went shopping for the ingredients and I found the banana milk bottles and started putting them on the cart.

 

"W-what are you doing?" Hara said.

 

"I want these drinks! I haven't had them ever since I was a kid!" I said.

 

"Uhm I don't know about that...this is Dujun's money..." 

 

"Don't worry i think he will like these drinks and also i'll take the blame if anything."

 

"Alright..."

 

We continued walking and I found more childhood candy so I put them in also. >:3

 

As we finish we checked out and left back to the dorm.

 

Everyone was home already and watching TV.

 

"Where did you go Hara?" Dongwoon asked.

 

"Oh I went to the market. Sorry I didn't know you would come back so early."  Hara said.

 

"it's 7:30." Junhyung said in a grumpy mood.

 

"I took her to the market late. My bad guys." I said.

 

Everyone looked at me.

 

"what ever." Dujun said.

 

Hara put the stuff on the counter and started to take everything out.

 

Gikwang noticed the banana milk.

 

"IS THAT BANANANA MILK?????" he said.

 

"yep. I told her to buy it. I also got these candy! Remember these?!" I said as I pulled out the candy.

 

Everyone got up and was like so shocked of the candy.

 

"So worth the wait! Oh gosh I can't wait to eat these!" Yoseob said.

 

I took it out of his hand and everyone looked too.

 

"No eating candy until dinner is finished." I said.

 

Hara grabbed the ingredients and started making food.

 

It took an hour or so but it was ready!

 

It smelled great. 

 

It. was. chicken.

 

As the plates were being passed around Junhyung walked away making everyone quiet.

 

"I'm not hungry. I'll eat later." Junhyung said and left to the room.

 

It got quiet but they continued to eat.

 

"Ha! Guys we should call up Onew hyung! I'm sure he would like to get some!" I joked.

 

"Who is .. Onew?" Hara asked.

 

"The leader of SHINee." Yoseob said.

 

"SHINee?" Hara asked.

 

"Another band from a higher company than ours." I said.

 

"So if I go into KARA, i'm going to be from a different company than yours?" Hara asked.

 

Everyone quiet down...

 

Woah, she was going to debut with KARA?

 

"You're going to debut with KARA?" Gikwang asked.

 

"I'm not quite sure yet. Maybe if I stay in the human world..." she said.

 

"That'll be awesome! You can become a star like us!" Dongwoon said.

 

"But I won't be able to see you guys..." she said looking down.

 

"No, we will have featuring songs and it can be with one member of KARA or we can meet on a show!" Dujun said to try to cheer Hara up.

 

She smiled slightly.

 

"We'll figure it out when you debut. We will see each other." I said.

 

Everyone just continued to eat.

 

Don't worry Hara, we will be together no matter what.


Hara's prov~

 

I can't see them if I debut? Then what's the point of even debuting? I don't want to be a star if i can't see Junhyung! -.-' Should I even try? But Dujun said we might see each other occasionally...what to do?

 

I went into the room because I lost my appitite

 

Junhyung laying down on his bed.

 

I shut the door quietly as he looked up then layed back down.

 

"Hey...." i said.

 

"What?" he said annoyed.

 

"Should I...audition to be in KARA?" I asked

 

He stayed quiet for a little bit.

 

"Sure of you want. It's not my choice."

 

"Fine maybe I will."

 

...Or not


Junhyung's prov~

 

To become a celebrity like me is hard Hara. If you do I will support you. Is it to be with me? I wish you would choose another way to be with me.


Hyunseung's prov~

 

Hara, I will always be here for you. Your choice, I will be happy either way. As long as you know it's to make you happy. I will fight for your heart. Remember it...



-------------------------------(end of chapter) ---------------------------------------

 

 

 

Hey guys! How was it? Who do you want her to be with? :OO 

 

Leave your comments down below!& answer my poll!^^

 

 

Don't forget to subscibe!~

 

SUMMER IS COMING SO NEW CHAPTERS OUT FASTER! 

 

Oh guys! Don't forget to read my new fanfic! Called A Snow White Remake! ^^ Check it out!