Melody's Trick

Just Regrets.

 

 

(Hara's prov)

 

I miss him...I really do...

 

How lucky he is...such a big star now, he can get any girl...

 

How lucky...

 

Flash back~

 

(no one's prov)

 

--In the human world--

 

"Are you sure that this will get Hara unnie back home?" Hara's little sister says.

 

"Hush, and we'll find out." Says Melody.

 

They were in this forest but had a wide open space.

 

Melody was going to take advantage to that.

 

With a little magic she created trees and plants with this pink flower. 

 

The trees looked like cherry blossoms and the plants look like pink cotton candy balls ~~

 

"What is all this?" Hara's little sister said.

 

"Do you like them? It's my specialty. I call it "Love at First Sight" " Melody says.

 

"Thats....nice.." 

 

Hara's little sister smelled it.

 

"That's odd...I can't smell the scent of the flower"

 

"That's because this is a special type of flowers. Us goddess and gods can't smell these flowers unless they were a more bloody red color. This is just for humans, this with one sniff of this will charm them and they fall in love who ever  they see first." Melody says

 

"Cool!" 

 

"Listen, you want Hara back don't you?"

 

"Yea?"

 

"Good! Now here is the plan. Hara is buying stuff at the market. I'll make sure she gets stuck somewhere so she won't get home until later. You give Junhyung this letter. He will come here and tell me when he is on his way. I will do the rest."  

 

" Oh! great idea! All we have to do is find another girl and they will fall in love and unnie will come back! Right?"

 

"Something like that sure....now go give him the letter!" 

 

"Rogger that!"

 

Hara's little sister changed into a bird with the letter in the litte beak and flew off to give him the letter.

 

Back where Junhyung was, when he saw the letter he smiled and on his way to the forest.

 

Hara's little sister told Melody and they rushed back to the forest also.

 

"Let the fun begin." says Melody.

 

Junhyung arrives to the place and smiled how the flowers and trees were so beautiful.

 

While stepping closer the smell got to him.

 

He fell to the floor like it was trying to kill him.

 

It wasn't though. It was just geting to the nerve system and using it's eyes and brain.

 

He got up  and he just standed there.

 

Hara's little sister smiled.

 

"So where is that other girl?" She said.

 

"Oh right that, you're looking at her" Meloday says.

 

"WHAT?! No! This will kill Hara's feelings." 

 

"This is what you wanted, I granted it."

 

"I don't want it no more!"

 

"Too late, once you ask for this you can't reverse the spell"

 

And with that Melody took one step close to Junhyung but he didn't notice it yet.

 

Hara's little sister was going to catch her but Melody used magic to get vines to wrap around her so she can't move.

 

Melody steped closer.

 

"Junhyung?" Melody says

 

Junhyung looks over and he just give her the eyes if he was really in love with her.

 

"You...you are so beautiful....i..i..i think i'm in love with you." Junhyung says.

 

"Oh how sweet. However we can't date...sorry."

 

"Wae?"

 

"You are dating my little sister, Hara. I can't date someone that's already taken...I always wanted to confess to you..."

 

"I'll...i'll break up with her then!"

 

"Silly boy, you're married to her."

 

"Then I will get a divorce with her."

 

"You would do that for me?"

 

"I love you so much, how i could i not?"

 

"Yay. then we can finally be together."

 

"I'll go right away"

 

With that Junhyung left and Melody got the vines to relase her little little sister.

 

"You're so cruel." Hara's little sister says.

 

"Oh stop it you. So sweet to say." Melody says with a smile.

 

Then at the house....

 

junhyung returns to the house.

 

Hara is already there with the food cooked and ready.

 

"Ah, you're back! Where'd you go? Dinner is ready, lets eat!" Hara says.

 

Junhyung doesn't say a word  and just sits down and eats some fish with his rice.

 

After one bite he threw the plate of fish and the rice to the floor to make a huge crash.

 

"You call this food?! I rather eat mud! What kind of person eats this?!" Junhyung says getting up and screams.

 

"I'm sorry, Junhyung. I'll do better next time...h-here eat this. It's egg...it's really good." Hara says almost in a wisper tone.

 

It was the first time Junhyung ever raised his voice at her.

 

"Aish, forget it. I'm not eating. How could I marry a girl who can't cook!?" Junhyung says as he walks away from the table.

 

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me Junhyung." Hara said as she was bowing. She was so scared.

 

The soul of Junhyung heard her and tried to break out from the spell but it didn't work.

 

The body of Junhyung was scream and in pain.

 

"Junhyung! Are you alright?! JUNHYUNG!" Hara says holding onto him.

 

When Junhyung couldn't be released the spell went back into him.

 

He pushed Hara away.

 

"I'm fine."

 

"Do you need water? Anything?" Hara says

 

"No. But I have something to tell you." 

 

"Hm? What is it?"

 

"Lets...get a divorce."

 

"Eh? Wae?..." 

 

Junhyung stayed silent.

 

Hara's tears start to come up. 

 

"You're...you're kidding....right?"

 

He still stayed quiet.

 

"NO!! WAE? What did I do wrong? What can I do? I love you! You love me. Didn't you say that to me?" Hara said pulling on him.

 

"Words don't show anything. Action does." He says.

 

"What?" Hara says in a low voice.

 

"Anyways, I fell in love with this girl. Someone that a beautiful at least." Junhyung say releasing Hara's arms from him.

 

Hara fell to the ground as her heart was sinking.

 

Junhyung left.

 

Hara had no choice to see for herself.

 

She followed him back to the forest.

 

She hid in the bushes.

 

Melody and the little sister came and Junhyung rush to hug Melody

 

"I did it. I got a divorce with her. Can we be together now?" Junhyung says.

 

Hearing that got Hara up from the bushes.

 

"Unnie..." Hara's little sister said.

 

"You..You left me for my older sister?! H-how could you?!"  Hara talking to Junhyung.

 

"Mihane unnie." Hara's litte sister said while looking down.

 

Junhyung and Melody stary hugging each other more and more cuddly.

 

Hara's heart just died. She ran away from them back to the house.

 

"Unnie!" Hara's little sister said chasing after her.

 

She stop after chasing her half way.

 

She came back to Melody and Junhyung.

 

"I hope your happy because you just ruined your little sister's life. You are not even considered a sister to her OR me."

 

After that she left.

 

Melody let go of Junhyung. 

 

"Yea, it's not going to work....sorry. Bye!" Melody says then walks away a couple of steps.

 

"W-wait. What do you mean?" Junhyung says grabing her hand.

 

"Are you deaf? I SAID it's not going to work out. Go find another girl." Melody says while pushing Junhyung's hand away.

 

She waved goodbye as the pink leaves wraped arounded her to send her back to the other world.

 

Junhyung started crying. His soul was crying too much that it released him from the spell.

 

He ran home where he saw Hara.

 

He ran behind her and hugged her.

 

"I'm sorry. That wasn't me. I don't know how it happened. I don't even know that girl. I didn't kno--" Junhyung said.

 

"Enough."  Hara said as she released herself from his hands.

 

"Even if it wasn't you...I can't go on....i'm sorry Junhyung." 

 

"WAE? If you know that it wasn't really me, why would you leave?" Junhyung says as he turned Hara around to look at h

 

She started crying again.

 

"I love you Junhyung. I'm doing this for the both of us. She won't bother you again if I leave...I don't want to suffer from the pain if this happens again. I don't know how to change it. What if it happens again and you aren't able to change back? I can't do anything..." She says.

 

She walked outside the house where there is a pond. Junhyung followed her.

 

She wispered "i'm sorry." 

 

She took the ring from her finger and dropped it in the pond.

 

Junhyung stood there in total shock.

 

Hara transfromed from these everyday human clothes to this beautiful white long dress. 

 

 

"I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! FORGIVE ME!!!" Junhyung said.

 

"I...I..have to go...i'm sorry..." As Hara cries...

 

"NOO DONT LEAVE ME!!" 

 

As she slowly floats away....

 

She wispers "Forgive me..."

 

She dissapears into the sky leaving Junhyung.

 

He cries all night long. No sleep.

 

After some months that have passed  he bumped into this guy named "Rain" he thought he had the looks and the voice to be a rapper. So he took him to Cube Entertainment where he became a star.

 

end of flash back~~

 

(Hara's prov)

 

I wonder what's he doing now....hope he is living well...

 

Probably with another girl already...

 

-sigh-  Well i think i'll take a stroll to the garden.

 

                                                           END OF CHAPTER

 

Annyong^^     Sorry for the late update): 

 

Soo?? How was my story? :D 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED

 

SUBSCRIBER ARE LOVED EVEN MORE<3

 

I'll try to get a new chapter in by Sunday!

 

P

L

E

A

S

E

 

LOOOOOOK 

 

 

FORWARD TO IT^^

 

BYE-YUM<3