So let's talk.

Just Regrets.

 

Guys!! I'm back! Did you guys miss me? LOL jk(x Well yes last chapter got you guys at the edge of your seat right? Ready to know what they are going to 'talk' about?(; Bet you are...so let's get on with the story!!! :D

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Junhyung's prov~

 

 

"Let's go get ice cream. Aren't you tired of staying in this dorm?" I asked. "Not really..." she said. "Well let's get ice cream. It's your favorite." I said remembering that we use to go and get ice cream before. "Also, we need to talk."

 

She scratched the back of her head and nodded. I smiled and grabbed my keys and put on my shoes. Hara followed me into MY car. 

 

Once we were in the car I took her to the ice cream parlor (A/N: Sorry if i spelled that wrong) where we usually went back then.On the side of the park that we used hang out. Hoping she would remember the good times and won't let go of me.

 

We got out of the car and we crossed the grass to get to the shop faster. Once we got in there was barely anyone there and none of them reconized me. Which was made me feel good that I didn't have to pass through fan girls...

 

Hara's prov~

 

We got to the front and all I could hear was girls wispering to each other saying "Who's that guy?" "He's handsome." "Is that his girlfriend?" "Wow, he looks like a model." 

 

And more. It was annoying, don't they know he's from Beast?! The rapper? Wow, these people really don't know their stuff...

 

"What would you like?" The worker said. Before I could say anything Junhyung already knew what I wanted."I want chocolate and she wants strawberry with chocolate chips and sprinkles." he said. I was surprised how he remembered what I liked. He looked back at me and smiled. "Am I right?" he said. I was speechless but I got back to myself and looked away and nodded.

 

He smirked and looked back at the worker. "That's all" he told and pulled out his wallet. "Your total is $4.32 sir. Would you like your ice cream in cone or cup?" the worker asked.

 

"Uh I would like mines on cup and her's she likes cones." He said. WHAT!? HE REMEMBERS I LIKE CONES BETTER THAN CUPS? How does he remember all this stuff about me?...But then again, I still do remember what he likes too...

 

The worker took the money and smiled at Junhyung. "You sure know a lot about your girlfriends taste. They say if guys know a lot about their girl's taste then you know they were meant to be." the worker said and winked at him. 

 

I started blushing... and I looked at Junhyung to see he was turning a little red too. "I'm not his girlfriend." I told the worker and the worker gave me that 'surreee.' look. I rolled my eyes and went to go get a seat. 

 

Junhyung followed me to the seat and got awkward... he didn't talk even though he wanted to have a 'talk' with me.I put my hand to my chin and waited for him to say something but he didn't. And I really didn't have anything to say to him.

 

It was quiet through the whole time we were sitting down. But when the worker called our order  we got up and got the ice cream and left.

 

We sat at a bench and I was swinging my feet back and forward eating my ice cream. He was doing the same.  It got totally awkard now. Is he really waiting for me to start the conversation? wow. Fine i will.

 

"So...how did you still remember that I liked strawberry with chocolate chips and sprinkles ice cream still?" I asked looking at the grass.

 

"I just remember a lot of thing about you and us when i'm around you..." He said poking his ice cream. "Oh." I said and I continued to my ice cream. 

 

I was just it as  i saw Junhyung come over closer to me and my ice cream too. I pulled the ice cream away from me and looked at him weirdly but also blushing. "W-what do you think your doing?!" I said

 

He stopped and sat up straight looking at me. I tried staring at him but I couldn't for a long time. "Your ice cream was melting on that side, I didn't want it to drip so I it. What's the problem?" He said so calmly. Like we've done this all the time!

 

"You could if just told me." I said actually able to look at him but he was just eating his own ice cream. "What's the big problem? When we were married, we used to share one ice cream and it at the same time. So why can't we just do it now?" He said.

 

*Flashback*~~

 

No one's prov~

 

Junhyung and Hara went into the same parlor and ordered Hara's favorite. They walked out holding hands with each other and Hara was holding the ice cream and it when Junhyung sticked out his tounge saying he want some too. Hara was still it but moved the ice cream so he can it too. 

 

Hara stopped first and she had ice cream on her lips, she was going to it but junhyung stoped the ice cream and kissed her lips instead. They stayed like that for at least 5 seconds. Junhyung let go of her lips and he smiled. "Mmm, your lips are sweeter than the ice cream. I like Hara's lips flavor better." Junhyung said so cheesy. Hara couldn't help but blush so much.

 

*End of flashback*~~

 

Hara's prov~~

 

That flashback played in my mind. So much good memories...why? Why did it have to end? I looked away from Junhyung and tears came running down. "We're...not anything anymore...." I said. I wanted to be with him so much, but I still can't handle what happened in the past. It still scars me. In my heart it's scared but I want to try again but it's also stoping me....

 

I couldn't face him, and I was still crying but I didn't make any noises so he wouldn't notice. Out of no where he knocked the ice cream out of my hands and he grabbed my face and he kissed me...My eyes widen of what I saw...but I closed my eyes again. I missed his lips on mines...I wish this wouldn't end.

 

But after a minute or so...he stopped. I opened my eyes once again to see his face so close to mine still. He backed away and faced the other way..

 

I looked the other way too. I wiped my tears and wiped the edge of my lips and just stared off to space like nothing happened. 

 

Junhyung was still looking off at the other end. "M-mihan about the ice cream...i'll get you another one" he said and started getting up. I grabbed his wrist and he stopped. "D-don't. I wasn't really up for ice cream anyways." I said. I let go of him and he sat back down. I stood up and looked at him. "Let's go, I have to make dinner soon." I said and started walking to the car first.

 

No one's prov~~

 

What  they didn't know was that someone was watching them....

 

----------------------------------------------------------(End of chapter)-----------------------------------------------------

 

Soooo? Whatcha think? Not bad for not updating for a week and something days xD

 

Comments are LOVED<3

SUBSCRIBBE!!~~

 

WHO do YOU think is the person watching them? o.O

 

Answer is one of these people in the poll! Pick one you think is the little stalker... 

 

 

Also!!  Don't forget to answer my other poll of who she looks better with..;D

 

 

See you guys latter! With another update! Comming Soon!!!