Uh oh....

Just Regrets.

 

 

Hara's Prov~

 

*sigh* I'm looking down at the human world....it seems so intersting...

 

The city is packed with people...gosh 

 

With one jump i can fly down this pond...

 

(A/N: Btw, she was looking from this mini cliff and the pond shows a place in the human world)

 

Why can't I? I should...but... I have no reason to...

 

what to do.... i'm laying on my belly having my arms swinging off of the cliff...

 

I got up from my belly and just sat at the edge... thinking...

 

thoughts of....Junhyung....

 

"Junhyung.." I said almost in a wisper tone.

 

I looked back down at the human world. My hands were leaning on the tip edge and my knees pushing my weight forward.

 

After looking at it awhile i saw these 6 boys. They were hiding i guess. They had masks, scarfs, and glasses on them.

 

I leaned closer, I wanted to see what those boys were doing.

 

Then, i leaned ever closer to that one of those boys looked really famliar.

 

It was like i was on my belly again but an inch away from the tip of the cliff. 

 

I looked even closer and made the pond have a close up on that boy.

 

I gasped. It was Junnhyung.

 

I got up but still standing on the edge of the cliff. 

 

I didn't know what to do...That was...Junhyung...

 

Then when I was about to step back a ball from one of those kids kicked it so close to the cliff that it hit me instead and it made me fall off.

 

I quickly transformed into a bird but even then i couldn't stop falling.

 

I drop to the pond and into the human world.

 

Uh, oh... I'm in trouble

 

I transformed back into a human.

 

I saw Junhyung and I hid in a bush.

 

Once he left i went to this forest 

 

(A/N: It was the same forest that that they got into a fight before. :OO )

 

I changed back into a bird so I could fly up back to Heaven.

 

I leaped up and after getting 6 ft off the ground I fell down and transformed back into a human.

 

Ugh, then I realized that I twisted my ankel and my arm. So it affects my flying. 

 

Great, just great, Now I have to stay in the human world.

 

I changed my money to human money and I was starving so I went to go find a resurant.

 

The closest one was that one....'First'

 

I had no other choice...I was starving.

 

I walked in and I bowed. "Annyongyaseo Hyuna-unnie"

 

"Omo! Hara!! You're here! It's been years! Where ya been?" Hyuna says when she leaves the tray of water with G.na

 

"Oh, some where...heh." I looked over to G.na "Annyongyaseo G.na unnie." I bowed lower to her.

 

Hyuna hugged me and placed me in this open table.

 

She left and after 5 min. She came back with Bimbimbap ( A/N: Its's like kimchi with rice and other stuff mixed together), kimchi, and more.

 

"Ta-dah!! It's on me." Hyuna said.

 

"Oh, no really you don't have to.." I said lookig up at her

 

"No, no, no. I missed you! Think of this as a welcome back gift."

 

I couldn't deny her smile at me telling me to eat it so I gave up.

 

"arraso, just this once" I said then grab the chopsticks and mixed the Bimbimbap all together.

 

"Yay!!" Hyuna said and then she sat down across from me.

 

"Guess what." She said.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I'm going to be a star!!" She shrieked out but wispering also.

 

"What?"

 

"You heard me! I'm going to be a star! I'm going to be in this group called 4minute."

 

"4minute?"

 

"Yupp!! G.na-unnie is also going to be a star too!!"

 

"In the same group as you?" I said as my mouth was stuffed with food still :3

 

"Ani, she is going to be a solo singer. Best thing about this is that we are in the same company!!" 

 

"What company?" I ask after swallowing everything down

 

"Cube Entertainment!"

 

I stayed quiet because I kept on eating.

 

"Our parents are so proud of us! Because all of their kids are becoming starts!" Hyuna says

 

"All?" I asked

 

"Junhyung is a star too, in Beast." G.na says coming over here and grabing the plates that i finished.

 

"What!?" I said choking on the food.

 

I drank some water.

 

"Aish, I was gonna tell her that." Hyuna says.

 

G.na sticks out her tounge at her then leaves into the back.

 

"Wait. What about this resturant?!" I asked

 

"Hm? Oh my parents are going to run over it and we will come help too probably when we have time. We start in a month from now. They are still figuring out what to do."

 

I stayed silent because they are my only friends in this world...and i wont be able to see them soon...

 

"Ah, you should try out for the company too!" Hyuna says.

 

"That's a great idea!" I said.

 

"Ani, she can't. Cube isn't looking for anymore people. Try somewhere else." G.na says cleaning the table.

 

I became to feel down.

 

"Ah I know this company called DPS Media! I hear they are looking for a new member in their group called 'Kara' Maybe you should try out there. The auditions are 2 months from now. I'll take you there!"

 

I nodded and I was happy. Kara...in our world that means Joy. 

 

A band that likes Joy. I'm good with that.

 

" Well, it was nice meeting you guys  but I have to know now."  I said.

 

"Oh, where are you headed? I'm about to be off my shift, I can take you." Hyuna says.

 

"Oh...uhm..." 

 

Darn, I don't think Junhyung told them about me being a goddess...and i can't say I have a home or she might want to follow me ...

 

 

"Okay to tell you the truth, I have no where to go...." I said.

 

"Perfect! Then you can hang out with me!" Hyuna says.

 

"Oh, I really can't g--" I stood up and i fell to the floor.

 

"Hara! Are you alright?????" Hyuna said as she rushed over to pick me up from the ground.

 

"Y-yea.. I just twisted my ankle and my arm seems to  be broken..." 

 

"Let's bring you to a hospital."  Hyuna brings me forward to the door.

 

"No, it's fine. It will heal by itself..." I said as I let go and sat back down to the seat.

 

After sitting back down Hyuna went to the kitchen to get some ice for me.

 

G.na pressed down on the table.

 

"Don't think i'm being nice because I like you. I still don't like you. Junhyung misses you. You should go find him. I know you don't want to get taken care of by Hyuna all day..."  G.na says

 

I stayed silent

 

"Go. Go where ever you need to go. I'll stall Hyuna. Go!" she said.

 

"Thanks." I said and limped away as far away I could from there so Hyuna can't find me anymore.

 

I tried to transfrom back to a bird but it was still no use... it  will take about a week for it to heal...

 

I kept on walking and then I bumped into someone. 

 

I bowed and said, "i'm sorry." and tried to walk away.

 

He held me back and said," You seem hurt...need some help?"

 

Another guy said, " She CLEARLY needs help Hyunseung. Stop trying to flirt with her." 

 

"Well you can't blame him. He is really desprate for a girl anyways Yoseob." Another guy said.

 

Then 2 other guys got both of my arms and took me to the nearest park. It was calm.

 

They sat me on the bench and they all stood up in front of me just staring at me,

 

" Here is some ice for your leg" One guy said.

 

"Thanks." 

 

I realized I didn't even know them! What if they were es?!

 

"By the way, my name is Dujun. Nice to meet you." 

 

"Hi, i'm Hara." 

 

The other boys introduced themselves also.

 

"I'm the other guy that help you out and i'm Dongwoon. The maknawe out of them."

 

"I'm Yoseob, the cute one" He said as he made a cute face

 

I laughed from his cuteness.

 

"Well...people call me the king of abs... but you can call me Kikwang." He said as he winked at me.

 

That sended chills to my spine but I did think he was quite a hottie.

 

Yoseob wispered to me and said "No one calls him that...." 

 

I laughed.

 

The last guy he sat next to me and put his arm around me and said "I'm Hyunseung, but you can call me 'oppa'" As he wispered the 'oppa' part.

 

Okay this guy just sent chills all over my body and I wanted to smack this boy. Dujun and Kikwang pulled him.

 

"Sorry, he such a flirt. And a playboy." Kikwang says.

 

"There is another guy we want you to meet but he is not here right now. He went back home first." Dongwoon said.

 

Then I kept wondering...

 

"So...what made you guys help me for some reason?" I asked 

 

"Oh, well that's simple. YOU are different." Yoseob said.

 

"What do you mean different?" 

 

"Well, one : you don't know who we are and so you don't fan girl about it." Kikwang says.

 

"And two : You are prettier than the other girls...almost like a goddess." Hyunseung said.

 

My heart skipped a beat after hearing that... did they just found out that im a goddess?!?! 

 

But I didn't want to make it like I am one so I changed the subject.

 

"S-so, what do you mean by fan girling?" I asked

 

"Oh, we haven't formerly intoduced ourselves as one." Dujun said.

 

They lined up in front of me.

 

"SOO.....BEAST. ANNYONGYASEO!" They all said at once.

 

Beast....

 

Beast? 

 

Beast! 

 

The...the...other guy is Junhyung...

 

"Uhm, i've heard of you guys...uhm..the other...guy...is J-Junhyung?" I asked

 

"Bingo." Hyunseung said.

 

"So anyways where do you stay? Maybe we can take you home since you are hurt." Kikwang says

 

"It's fine, I have no place to go right now..."  I said

 

"What!? Where is your parents? Do you live anywhere? How did you get here then?!" Yoseob said.

 

"Yah, hyung you're scaring her." Dongwoon said.

 

"Actually my parents died 5 years ago. I don't live around here and I kinda just wondered here when I got hurt." I said

 

"Well then you can stay at our place until we find you a place to sleep!" Dujun said.

 

"Great idea!" Hyunseung said and high fived Kikwang.

 

"It's okay...you don't have to..." I said.

 

I would stay with them if Junhyung wasnt there....

 

But then they pulled me into the  van and drove off to their dorm.

 

So when we got into their dorm they open the door and I hear this guy.

 

"Yah, Dujun. We're out of coke again!!!!I got the last one" He said.

 

He came over and droped his coke can, 

 

"Oh, Junhyung. Meet Hara. We bumped into her when she twiste her ankle and she has no where to sleep." Dujun says

 

"H-hara? I-is that really you?" Junhyung says?

 

I tried to smile a little bit.

 

"A-annyong, Junhyung." I say and wave weakly at him.

 

OMG I can't believe i'm seeing him once again >.<

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------(end of chapeter) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

annyong^^ I'm soooo sorryy!!!

 

I know. I'm late on updating.

 

I had Star testing at school and tons of hw!!! 

 

So I couldn't update....

 

So how is the new chapter? 

 

Comments are loved.

 

Subscribers are the best!!<3

 

SUBSCRIBE!!

 

Update coming soon hopefully :D

 

Oh  I have some news for you guys!!!

 

So i'm a fan of Ukiss now.

 

But I'm a B2uty no matter what.

 

So who ever is a Kiss Me,  after this fan fic I will be writing one about ukiss! 

 

So keep an eye on that!! ^^

 

That's all. Have a nice day^^

 

Bye yum~~