Is she alright?!

Just Regrets.

 

 

Hey guyss. Sorry that I update even later than usual...school has started and there is sooo much hw that its giving me a headache. So please forgive me. And this will be a short updatee...im sooo sorry~ -bows- Oh! I'm also planning to make another story later... so uh keep an eye for that LOL^^

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Junhyun's POV~

 

It's been 7 hours and the surgery hasn't finish...what should I do? I can't just burst the door open to see what they are doing but I also can't just wait here forver!

"Hyung, it's been 7 hours. You're hungry. I'm going to get food for all of us. Want anything?" Gikwang asked.

"How can you think of food at this time?!" I spat out.

"Junhyung! You'll starve! Can you NOT do this again?! I hate seeing you like this. We all do!" G.na yells.

"What are you talking about?" Not caring.

"Starving yourself. Not showing how you feel? Can't you just talk to us?! We're your sisters for crying out loud!" Hyuna yelled back.

I rolled my eyes. They don't understand.

"We could understand you if you could just talk to us about your feelings more!" Hyunseung said.

Woah. Did he just read my mind??

He rolled his eyes.

Gikwang left to get food and i'm sitting still waiting.

30 minuite later and Gikwang returns with food in his hands.

He passes it out to everyone then he walks towards me and hands me a burger. 

"Here." He says. I just stared at it then back to him.

"Just eat it hyung. You're  starving, I know. And I got a coke over in the bag if you want." 

I just grabbed it and made no eye contact with him.

But I know he was smiling.

 

It's been another 2 hours and everyone fell asleep besides me and G.na noona

"Listen Junhyung...I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier..." G.na said.

"It's fine." I said not looking at her.

"I jus-" she started but then the doors opened and I stood up and everyone woke up.

I see Hara being taken somewhere and I see the doctor come out.

 

"Ajusshi, how is she?" G.na said before I could speak.

"We did the best we could." he said.

With that my heart drop. Thinking she didn't make it.

"She is alive but not stable. She is very unusual. I think we had 2 other people like her before." he continued.

My heart still stayed droped worrying if she would die.

"Are these 2 people alive?" Hyuna asked.

"Unfortunately one of them pasted away 2 weeks after they woke up. Strange because she was healthy." He said.

We all were quiet.

"Well your friend might not make it but we are nor for sure about that. All we can do is run test and let her rest and if she wants to wake up she might. If her body is too weak she might not. Her room number is 307 on the 12th floor. If you have any other questions or comments please ask the nurse." Without another word he left somewhere else.

We all bowed and went to 307.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's short I know... I'm very sorry. But I'm thinking about just writing the chapter shorter but just close to everyday. Again im sorry but hope you enjoyed it~ Annyong~ -bows-