A date ft. Ukiss!

Just Regrets.

 

Hara's prov~

 

I stayed at the beast dorm room nothing to do since everyone is working. G.na and Hyuna unnie are also. Sigh. Nothing to do. I wanted to go exploring again but I would get lost...I can't go anywhere and I have to wait for my letter from the company... ugh. 

 

I plopped on the couch and watched TV. Just watching Beast past shows and watching variety shows of different bands. Variety shows are pretty funny. Does this mean that if i become a star I can go on these shows? 

 

I kept watching and laughing. It was so funny! ahha. Then the door became unlock. I sat up straight and looked who it was and too see it was Hyunseung.  

 

"Oh Annyong Heungseung oppa!" I said. He looked at me and smiled. He waved back and put down his stuff and sat next to me. "What are you doing here? Where is everyone else?" I asked.

 

"Hm? Oh they have  their own scheduales I finished early. So I came home early." He said as he grabbed the remote. "Oh well let me get you something to eat. You must be hungry." I said and got up to the kitchen. As I was taking a step to the kitchen Hyunseung grabbed my wrist and I turned to face him.

 

"I have a better idea." He said. I looked at him confusingly. He got up and let go of my wrist. "Let's go and see the city and eat somewhere there." he added. 

 

I nodded like a little kid because I want to see the city. He smiled and patted my head. "Let me get ready and i'll take you to the best places ever." I nodded and I got ready myself too.

 

Casual but cute. When I came out of the bathroom he came out of the room and sticked his hand out to me. "ready?" he said and I took his hand and smiled. He took me in his car and he parked his car somewhere that i didn't know. Woah this place was packed. Every shop was covered with people and so many people everywhere!

 

"This is the busy part of Seoul." Hyunseung said. "It seems so awesome!" I said as I was looking at everything. He smiled and grabbed my hand. I looked at it and looked at him. "Come on I know the best resturant in this city." he said and walked me over there.

 

When we were there we saw people waiting outside for their seats. The place was called "Ukiss Steak House". I saw girls outside holding cameras looking from the window. Like there was a star in there. Since it was so busy i thought we had to wait in this huge line before we eat. I pouted. Until Hyunseung pulled me in pushing all the people aside to get in the resturant. 

 

It was like a castle! So many people inside and eating plus the food look delicious. 

 

"Hyung!" Someone called over there. He must be a chef. He was wearing the uniform. Hyunseung looked and waved at him. The guy rushed over and have him a bro hug.

 

"Hey Eli, how's everything?" Hyunseung said. 

"Alright, where's the other members? Coming for a party?" He asked.

"Nah, they're busy. I came by cause I was visiting." 

"Who's the pretty lady?" 

"Um...Just a friend." Hyunseung said smiling at me.

 

I smiled back and look at Eli. "Ohh I see. Well hello. My name is Eli." He said looking at me. I bowed and smiled. "Annyongyaseo my name is Goo Hara." I said. He smiled at me and said," Please we are all around the same age. You don't have to act formal with me." "Ah, neh." I said a little embarrassed. 

 

He looked back at Hyunseung. "Well, lucky for you I always have a table reserved for the best. Right this way." Eli said gesturing for us to go first to this table where everyone looked at us. I just looked down and made no ey contact.

 

After sitting down he gave us our menu's and Hyunseung gave him the menu after 30 seconds. "Anything that's your special. Everything you make is delicous." he said. Eli smiled. Hyunseung got up. "Take your time. I'm going to the restroom." Hyunseung said. I nodded and he left. 

 

I kept looking at the menu and when I looked up I saw 9 faces sitting down all across from me. I jumped a little. They all looked like kids waiting to hear a story. 

 

"Uhm...Can I help you?" I said to them finally.

"Oh sorry I forgot to tell you. These are my brothers. We all work in this shop and we are called Ukiss. This is Soohyun the eldest brother, me, Kibum, Alexander, Kevin, Kiseop, Dongho, Hoon, and AJ." Eli said.

 

"Uh huh. And...?" I asked.

 

"We want to know what are you to Hyunseung? He NEVER brought another girl here ever since Hyuna." Soohyun said.

"What do you mean what I did?" I said

"Well Hyunseung hyung liked Hyuna a lot before and when she rejected him he told us and swore he would not love another girl in his life again." Dongho said.

I looked at them confused. If he did say that then why did he bring me?

"So how did you do it?" Kibum asked

"Do what?"

"Get him to like you? He doesn't fall in love with anyone you know." Alexander said.

"I don't know. I kind of bumped into him in the streets and I was injured and Beast took me in..." I said which made me feel kinda stupid of how I got here.

"Please, there got to be more!" AJ said.

"That's it...that's how I met him." I said.

"Hm...that's intresting." Kiseop said

 

I nodded and looked back at the menu.

 

"You forgot to mention you are Junhyung's ex." A familiar voice said. I looked to see it was Hyunseung. Everyone looked at me with their mouth opened. Hyunseung walked over and everyone stood up. 

 

"Hyung..." Eli said. "Relax" Hyunseung said as he sat down and put his hand on my shoulder "I like her because she is perfect in my eyes. Also she will like me sooner or later." he added as his face grew closer to mines.

 

I looked away and put his hand away from my shoulder. and slightly blushing...

 

Eli coughed and everyone else left to do whatever they do. "So uhm, are you ready  yet Hara?" Eli said. I nodded and said "Same as Hyunseung. " He nodded and left quickly. 

 

It grew quiet around us. 

 

"So, Hyuna was the first girl you liked first?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah." he said.

"How did you fall in love with her?" 

"After debuting in Beast, Hara came over with G.Na to celebrate and that's when I got to know her. " 

"That's sweet. What made you give up on her?" 

"When I met you, I don't know but I just saw an angel and I just couldn't help but like you." 

 

I started to blush and we stop talking and the food arived. It tasted great. It was beautiful. I never tasted such amazing food ever. Not even in the other world. 

 

Hyunseung paid for the meal and we stood up to walk out. All of the Ukiss brothers stood in a line and bowed saying "Thank you for eating at Ukiss (while doing the gesture) Steak House!" I bowed back and Eli and them gave a hug to Hyunseung. 

 

"Take care Hyung and tell the other guys to visit sometimes!" Eli says. He nodded and we leave. We are still walking. We are romming the streets of Seoul when he stopped and pulled me into this shop. 

 

There were many clothes. It was like a mall fit in one store. "Want to go try things on?" Hyunseung said. I looked at him and smiled. "I got a better idea." I said. He look at me with that face that says "what is it?" "You get stuff that would look cute on me and i'll find stuff that will look good on you!" I said

 

He nodded and went our seprate ways. About after 30 min of searching for clothes we met each other and exchanged items. First it was me to change into everything. He got me 5 outfits. 

 

#1: http://nicefun.net/userpix/10_Cute_korean_outfits_2_1.jpg

#2: http://nicefun.net/userpix/10_Cute_korean_outfits_1_1.jpg

#3: http://images03.olx.com/ui/1/44/35/13883935_1.jpg

#4: http://korean-fashion.org/koreanfashionpics/korean-clothing-cute-korean-shorts.jpg

#5: http://fashionsdesigns2012.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/cute-korean-girl-dress-long-hairstyle.jpg

 

Once I put my original clothes back on Hyunseung asked me," Do you like it?" "Of course. I like them all." I said smiling. "Good. I'll buy them all for you." he said. After him saying that i looked up at him in shock. "Oh, no you don't have to! It's fine really. I don't need these." I said. "I want to get them for you." He said smiling at me. 

 

I looked at him and sighed. I knew i couldn't argue about it. So it was his turn I found 3 outfits for him.

 

#1: http://www.fashion4trends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/men-fashion-hairstyle-2011.jpg (A/N: This guy that is modeling is kinda cute(;   )

#2: http://freenewfashiondesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/korean-boyband-style.jpg

#3: http://76.my/Malaysia/[email protected]

 

once he got back into his original outfit i told him " Wahhh you look so handsome in all of them! I knew I made the right choices." as i was feeling proud. "Really? You like them? Okay I'll buy these too." he said. I smiled and he bought the clothes and we left.

 

We went back into the car and drove off to this river. It was so beautiful. We got out and stolled around the river. "This is called the Han river." He said. I smiled and nodded. "it's beautiful" I said. As we kept walking we saw so many couples. It kinda made us feel awkard. There was little shops with couple stuff. All of them mostly. Also we saw parents with their child here. They were cute. 

 

One of the little kids came up to me and Hyunseung and gave us a cookie. "Here," She said. "it's a cookie that me and my mommy baked. We filled it with a lot of love. My mommy said that giving to to couples will make them be happy forever." She added. I took it and kneeled down. "Thank you." I said and patted the girl on the head. 

 

"What's your name little girl?" I asked. "Lee Minyoung." she said. "Lee Minyoung? Such a pretty name. Thank you for the cookie Minyoung but me and him aren't dating we are just friends." I said to her. "Wae-yo? You and oppa look cute together." She said. I smiled at her. "Thank you. haha. I hope you find a good love in the future Minyoung." I said. "Thank you Unnie and good luck with oppa here." she said and walked away waving. I waved back and stood up straight again. 

 

"Since she gave it to us we should eat it." I said. He nodded. It was shaped into a heart and we split the heart and ate it. It was delicous.  After walking a little bit more we got ice cream and went back into the car. It was getting pretty late so we decided to head back home. 

 

Hyunseung's prov~

 

As we drove back to the dorm Hara fell asleep. Once we arrived I didn't want to wake her up so I decided to carry her with the the clothes we got. As i got to open the door I saw everyone watching TV but stared at me after coming in. 

 

"Hyung, where were you guys?" Yoseob said. 

 

"ShHH! Can't you see her sleeping?" I hissed at him

 

He backed off and I got her into the room and layed her on my bed and kissed her forhead and walked out to the kitchen to get a glass of water. 

 

"Where did you guys go?" Dongwoon asked.

"Ukiss Steak House." I said paying no attention to him still pouring water into the glass.

"What?! Without us?! I wanted somee!!!!" Gikwang whined.

"Next time." I said.

"Wait, you brought Hara there?" Dongwoon asked.

"Yup." As i turned around facing them.

"But you swore you wouldn't bring another girl there since Hyuna rejected you." Dongwoon said.

"Well, it's my special place." I said

 

After saying that I looked at Junhyung to see if he would care because he took Hara to his special place before. I wonder which place she liked better. Junhyung stood up looking like he was going to punch me. I was ready if he was going to start something. But instead he walked over and grabbed a coke from the fridge and put on headphones.

 

I smirked and kept drinking my water. 

 

Hara-ah, I hope you realized my love for you. Hoping you can forget about Junhyung and come to me. I'd protect you all the time. Please Hara, accept my heart. I love you.


Junhyung's prov~

 

I got annoyed of listening to music. I was so angry that Hara and Hyunseung went on a date! Ugh and to his special place. He did this on purpose. I took out my earphones and walked into the room with my coke. 

 

I turned around to see Hara sleeping beautifuly.

 

"Why did you have to go with him?" I wispered.

 

After that I got into my pjs and got into my bed staring at her. Slowly i fell asleep watching her beautiful face asleep.

 

Hara, I miss you so much. Please don't leave my side. I want to protect you. I want to love you. Please show me that you still care for me? If you leave me again...I don't know what I would do! Hara, I love you.


---------------------------------------end of chapter-------------------------------------------

 

Oh Hyunseung, you so cheesy(x LOL

 

So how is it guys??? What did you think of the special apperance of Ukiss????(;

 

You guys weren't commenting! Please comment, it gives me spirit to keep on going with this story!!

 

Tell me what you guys think! 

 

I'm sorry I haven't been updating): I've been busy and running low on what to write. >___<

 

Your comments give me ideas what to write about<3

 

I'll try to update! Please keep on commenting to help me continue!

 

So what do you think of the love triange? Help me out and answer the poll!

 

 

Subscribers are the best<333 Please subscribeeee

 

Hope to see you guys soon!^^