What a day!

Just Regrets.

Hara's prov~

 

"Alright! Your bed is all set. But I have to tell you something." Dujun said. " We have bunk-beds and it's squished into together. Basicly you get to sleep with us but one of us will leave to sleep in  the living room. Since we don't like one member to be alone 2 members will sleep in the living room." 

 

"WHAT!!??" Everyone screamed.

 

"You heard me. We are going to decide the easy ways. Rock paper sissors." Dujun said with the evil glare.

 

Everyone gave each other a glare saying "it's on."  

 

Everyone went into a circle as I just sat there looking at them.

 

"Kai, bai, BO!" Everyone screamed.

 

Dongwoon out. He was the only one with paper.

 

They go another round.

 

Haha! Dujun got out.

 

I began to blush when I was thinking

 

Omo, i'm going to be sleeping in a room with Junhyung...it's been awhile...


I was actually happy but scared.

 

Since everyone wants me to get back with Junhyung they made me take Hyunseung's bed.

 

Hyunseung slept on Dongwoon's bed so he could be under me.

 

Since they don't have any PJs that fits me, they gave me a big T-shirt and some basketball shorts with it.

 

It's very intresting. Hyunseung likes to flirt with me.Heh. -.-' He knows that Junhyng wants me back...well I believe he does...right?

 

I'm not even sure if I want him back yet....sigh....

 

So Dujun went back to the market to get coke and ingredients for tonight's dinner. Yoseob and Dongwoon went with him.

 

Gikwang was lifting weights as I watched him. He is so muscular! O_O Hyunseung tried to lift weights as muuch as Gikwang but it failed. I laughed a little bit and I think thats what he wanted(x

 

Junhyung is watching tv. After awhile he went back into the room. Hyunseung did too. I got 4 banana milk drinks and tossed one to Gikwang. 

 

He gave me a nod saying thanks.

 

I went into the room and Hyunseung shot right up.

 

"Annyong Hara!~" 

 

I waved and tossed him a drink.

 

"Thank you"  in english.

 

I walked up to Junhyung and gave it to him personally.

 

He looked up and I gave him a smile.

 

"Thanks." He said.

 

I was sitting on the bed drinking my banana milk as Hyunseung pulled out another mp3 player. It was light blue and he said "ta-dah" 

 

I put my drink on the desk and asked him what is it.

 

"it's a ipod silly. I got another one because it was a buy one get one free sale when I got my black one. I downloaded some song from different artist so you can listen to them."  He said as he was showing me how to use it.

 

He downloaded many artist.

 

Ukiss

SNSD

Kara

Super Junior

Exo

F(x)

Miss A

2NE1

T-ara

Mblaq

SHINee

Big Bang

 

and many more.

 

I loved them all. So people are going to hear my voice over and over again when I debut...wow.

 

I kept listening and listening. It was amazing. Until Hyunseung tapped my shoulder.

 

I clicked stop and took out the earphones.

 

"Hey Hara, can you do me a favor?" He says

 

"Sure. What is it?"

 

He started blushing.

 

"Will...you go on a d-date with me?"

 

I paused..."uhmmm" I said.

 

I could tell Junhyung heard it because he stoped tryping and just froze.

 

"How about i'll tell you later. Let me think about it. I haven't dated for awhile so yea.." I told him as I kept on staring at Junhyung.

 

He closed his laptop and left the room.

 

If you tell me not to date him, I won't. Junhyung, only if you tell me....


Junhyung's prov~

 

Did...did I just hear that?!

 

Hyunseung knows how much I love her! How can he do this to me?!

 

Hara...how can you do this to me? I still love you.


I was standing out of the door until I get pushed and I see that it was Hara.

 

"Oh, sorry Junhyung. I didn't know you were there. I was just going to the bathroom."

 

She walked passed me until I grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall and I put my arm to the wall.

 

I didn't know why I did, but I did.

 

"You...are you really going to go on that date with him?" I said with such a serious face.

 

She gave me that annoyed look. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Wae? Does it make you jealous?"

 

"Why don't you answer my question first?"

 

"Fine, I might. Happy? Now answer mine."

 

"Fine, yes. I still love you Hara. And it kills my heart to see you with my friend." I said in a instant.

 

She un-crossed her arms and looked shocked. She looked red.

 

"Do...do you still love me?" I said.

 

"I don't know right now....I'll let you know when I find out." 

 

With that said she left to the bathroom and I put down my arm and leaned my back to the wall.

 

I looked down regreting what I just did.

 

I felt someone next to me. I saw it was Gikwang. I jumped.

 

"When did you get here?!....Did you just see that?" I asked

 

He nodded.

 

I sighed and just looked down again.

 

"It's okay hyung. Just keep fighting for her. Doing nothing won't  help anything. Trust me. If you really want her, you need to make her love you again." He said.

 

I stayed quiet. He pat my back and said "good luck."

 

He went back to the living room and I went into the room again to face Hyunseung.

 

When I was about to say something, Hara came in also looking away from me onto the bed.

 

Hyunseung looked at me.

 

"Hyung, I know she is your girl but I like her. I hope you understand." He said to me. So straight forward.

 

Hara looked shocked too.

 

"I understand. But I love her. So i'm going to fight for her." I told him

 

"Okay, so will I. But promise me one thing. If she chooses me, you will back off?" He said

 

"deal, same goes to you?" I said.

 

He nodded and smiled. I smiled too. We shook hands on it and Hara looked shocked.

 

After that Dujun and them came back. We walked out wanting food.

 

Hara stayed in the room.

 

Hara's prov~

 

How can they just walk out as friends like nothing happened?!!?!?

 

Ugh, boys. And who said I will like any of them? Psh...what if...what if...if... I liked Gikwang!? HUH?! 

 

Too bad I don't...

 

Junhyung...I hope you do fight for me. I still love you too...


                              ----------------------------(end of chapter)-----------------------

 

 

Heyy~ How is this chapter? Comments? Loved it? Getting intresting? Who do you want her to go with? Tell me! ^^ Hoped you liked it!! Bye-yum~~