We need to talk.

Just Regrets.

Hey guysss! Okay so this is going to be a JunHara moment! Finally i know. It's because everyone choose Junhyung over Hyunseung and I wanted to see if people will change LOL. Anyways here you guys go! ^^

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hara's prov~

 

When I woke up I saw that I was in bed, so Hyunseung must of carried me up to bed. God I hope I wasn't too heavy for him T_T But as I looked around I didn't see anyone. They must of went to the company already. It was going to be a normal day.

 

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, got dressed and made breakfast. After finishing I thought it was like 1 already but it was only 10...Oh it's going to be a long day...

 

So I got a cup of orange juice and sat on the couch to watch TV once again. SInce I don't know how to use the internet...

 

On TV there was this old history like story. About goddesses and gods. How a girl fell in love with a devil and her parents didn't allow it. 

 

"Stupid, the devils live in the underworld. We are smart of keeping our territory duh." I said to myself. But I kept watching. As I was watching I was missing home a little bit. But if I went back they would of kept me back there and wouldn't let me come here anymore....

 

How's my little sister? How is Melody? Is she messing with the world?! What to do??? I sighed and layed back. 

 

I closed my eyes wondering how is life back there. Being worried sick about my little sister because you can't tell her or visit her.

 

I stayed like this for a long time. It was comfortable just laying like this. Until I heard the door open. And at that time I wanted it to be Junhyung because only him would understand. 

 

So when the door opened i sat up straight saying "Junhyung?" 

 

To see it was Kikwang and Yoseob. "Annyong Hara!" Kikwang said.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Ta-da! We brought food back!" Yoseob said showing the bag of food. "Don't you have a scheduale today?" i asked. "Hm..well me and Yoseob have a 2 hours before we go back so we decided to come back home and visit you!" Gikwang said.

 

I smiled and giggled at his little cheesy joke. I looked back at the TV. Yoseob looked at the TV to see what I was watching. "Missing your family?" he asked. I nodded then looked down. "I actually don't have a family. I just have 2 sisters. one older that ruined everything and a little sister that is an angel." 

 

Gikwang sat down next to me and patted my shoulder and wispered "I'm sorry about that." I looked at him and smiled. I grabbed my orange juice and started drinking it.

 

Gikwang wispered again "When we were coming in...did you call out Junhyung-hyung's name?" When I heard that I coughed. Making me almost choke on my drink.  Gikwang was smiling at me while Yoseob looked at me wondering if I was okay.

 

Gikwang laughed a little bit and hit my arm lightly and layed back onto the couch satisfied. I put down the drink and i wiped my lips feeling embarassed that he heard me.

 

After an hour and a half they told me they had to go. Yoseob went into the car first and Gikwang was putting his shoes on looked at me. "Ah Hara!" He said. I looked up at him "Hm?" I said. " Junhyung is coming back in a few. It seems like his scheduale has been cleared so he will be heading back home early..." he added giving me a wink. 

 

"Yah!" I said and grabbed a pillow and threw it at him but I missed because he closed the door already. "Aish." I said. I layed back watching TV. I changed it to Mnet countdown and fell asleep to the music.

 

Junhyung's Prov~

 

I walked in to see Hara sleeping. Aish. Why do I always see her sleeping all the time? I put my keys  on the counter and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a coke and poured it in a cup with ice. When I turned around I walked over to the massage chair i took the TV remote and kept flipping channels.

 

Then I saw Hara moving around seeing that she is waking up. I saw she rubbing her eyes and her eyes opened. She saw me and she jumped up rubing her lips making sure she wasn't drooling. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

 

"You're awake?" I asked paying no attention to her. "Y-yea. How long have you been here?" She asked. "10 minutes or so. Why?" i said. "N-no reason. Are you hungry? I could get you food." She said as she was heading to the kitchen. 

 

"It's fine. I ate already." I said. She sat back down watching me flip the channels. After watching a couple channels i got bored.

 

I put my coke down and turned off the TV. I stared at Hara and I could see she was trying to avoid my eyes.

 

"Let's go get ice cream. Aren't you tired of staying in this dorm?" I asked. "Not really..." she said. "Well let's get ice cream. It's your favorite." I said remembering that we use to go and get ice cream before. "Also, we need to talk."

 

She scratched the back of her head and nodded. I smiled and grabbed my keys and put on my shoes. Hara followed me into MY car. 

 

------------------------------------------------end of chapter---------------------------

 

Hey guys! Sorry that it's a short update! 

 

But how is it? Finally it's going to be a JunHara moment gahhh I bet you guys can't wait what they need to 'talk' about!

 

Find out later! Subscribe<3 

 

Comment~ And answer the poll!

 

 

Unfortunetly ....if i spelled that right....I won't be updating next week because i'm going on a cruise so hopefully this will count for next week chapter! I have to pack so just bare with this please!

 

When I come back what will happen on their little 'talk'? 

 

Comment what you think will happen!

 

Anyways please support me and tell your friends to read this ^^

 

See you laterr!<3 Bye- yum ;3