Starting a new Life

Just Regrets.

Flashback~~~

 

(Hara's prov)

 

I can't believe it, I'm a human now.

 

I can't fly, or do anything without my powers!!! D:

 

So I walk in to my new home and it's a decent place (not something i'm use to) but it's cozy. 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom and a nice backyard and living room.

 

It's just for rent. Yea, losing my powers means I can't just poof up money whenever. -___-' Gosh the human world is so difficult. How do these people live like this?!

 

"Do you like it?" Junhyung says.

 

"Hm? Oh the house. Yea it's...nice." I say still looking around.

 

"I know it's bad. But when i get enough money we can get a better place and live better."

 

"You think i'm going to let you do everything?"

 

"huh?" 

 

"I'm going to work too, I'm going to try to work. So that way we can get through this together^^" I say holding his hands

 

(Junhyung's prov) 

 

"....So that way we can get through this together." She says.

 

Isn't she amazing? Like the best? She is perfect. Wow. All I can say is wow.

 

"So where are you going to try to look for a job?" I say 

 

"Just walk around looking if they need help with anything." 

 

"alright. Good luck, come back before sunset. I'll be back soon then we can get food." I say as I put my stuff away and walks to the door.

 

"Arraso! Bye oppa!!Take care!" She says.

 

Ugh she so adorable. 

 

I walk out and leaves.

 

(Hara's prov)

 

I sigh after he leaves. I take my time placing everything where it should be. Then i headed off to search for a job.

 

Job. Isn't that what Hyuna and G,na do? Maybe I should ask them..

 

I went to the resturant then Hyuna see's me 

 

"Welcom-- ah! Hara! Annyong! What are you doing here? Where's Junhyung oppa?" she says rushing over here to hug me.

 

"Junhyung is working right now. I'm looking for a job, and you have one so I was wondering if you know how to get me a job"

 

"I have an idea...why not work here?" She says

 

Then i realized G.na looked over here.

 

She finished taking the order, gave it to the chef and came over here.

 

"I hear something about hiring here." She says angerly

 

"You got that right. Come on sis! Think how much easier lunch hours will be because we have a new employee. It's only been us two ever since we started this place!"

 

"Yea, and I want to keep it that way" G.na says as she cleans a table.

 

"Please, let me work here. Maybe because I work here, Junhyung will visit you guys more." I say

 

G.na stopped. She stared at me then started walking to the sink.

 

"Fine. You can stay. You will only take orders though. For Junhyung." 

 

"For Junhyung." I say.

 

"Yay! I get to see Junhyung oppa more now!" Hyuna hugs me and says " this is going to be great! It's gonna be like a all sister thing"

 

That's right, I'm basicly their sister in law now.

 

I stayed and watched them work for another 30 mins. Then I left because I start tomorrow. Apparently I work 5 days a week, work from 12pm - 5pm, and earn $20 a day. I get my check every end of the week. Ohhh this is going to be great! I can't wait until Junhyung knows about this!

 

I came home to see Junhyung in the room eating raymun and watching that one show called "We got married".

 

"Oh welcome back home! Did you find a job?" Junhyung says.

 

"You know I could of gotten you some side dishes with rice instead of that. And yes i did actually"

 

"It;'s okay. And really?! Where?" 

 

"Your sister's place!"

 

"What!?"

 

"Mhm, isn't it great? And on lunch break you can just come there to see your sisters!!"

 

"Why would you want to work there after she slaped you?!"

 

"Because I don't hold grudges on people. Plus I want her to accept me."

 

"Ugh, why not find a job anywhere else?"

 

"I tried, didn't work"

 

I lied because I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

 

So we are working now. I'm a human. Intresting.

 

End of flashback~~

 

Sorry for the short chapter have other ideas for other chapters. Coming out sometime this week! Please look forward to it! comment and subscribe down below!^^ Thank youuu<3 Annyong