Part 2

Just Regrets.

 

Hey guys! Omg because this site was on mainace or however you spelled it, it deleted the Part 2 I had. -.-' So i have to write it agian. :P It might be shorter than it used to be... Mihane -bows- Okay lets start!^^

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

-Hara's prov-

 

A strong gust on wind pushed me down into the water.

I was holding my breath and then I let go and opened my eyes to realized i need air.

I pushed myself up, and i was floating on top of the water as I look up to see Woohyun up there just floating in the air smirking.

I gave him a glare and shot back up to the air sending a punch that hurts like a deer's antlers running at you with full speed.

He screamed and was pushed back. He wasn't going down yet.

He's stong. Where did he train for all these years leaving the family? Just unforgivable.

He's holding tight on his stomach breathing hard but i'm breathing worst.

I sent huge animals to attack him as I stop the tornado.

I run to the tornado and hit it with what I got. 

It was turning smaller and smaller.

With one last shot, it was gone.

I sighed in happiness.

"Now you have finished destroying the tornado you have to deal with me" Woohyun said.

I remembered and grew angry and looked back to see a gust of wind push me back.

I healed a little bit so i was still on the same level just still in pain.

Once I looked up I saw a ball of wind coming towards me.

I tried to block it by shape shifting to a rino. 

Once it hit me i new it wasn't suppose to attack me, but trap me.

I changed back and growed at him seeing him in front of me.

I punched the ball but it just sent me flying back to other side and me pushing back and forth.

I finally stopped myself and i was breathing hard again.

"Ready to talk?" Woohyun looked at me with his arms crossed.

Seems like he's healed.

I on the other hand is suffering. I feel like im so close to dying.

"I'm going to take that as a no?" Woohyun says.

I was angry. Ughhh.

I found a little hole pass through the wind and I shot the beam of light throught there with what i got left.

It hit him which made the ball of wind release me and this was my chance to run away.

Personally I just hate him for leaving home for centuries!

I flew away even though i'm still in pain.

Everyone was probably at home hoping the tornado went away so i just turned into a bird and flew to an alley hoping woohyun hasn't seen me.

 

-while hara was in the fight...-

 

-Junhyung's prov-

 

I'm pacing back and forth with Hyunseung.

We are both worring about her.

Wondering if she is alright...

"Yah, just calm down. Grab a coke or something." Yoseob said while trying to look at the TV.

I stoped right infront of the TV and looked at him.

"How can you not worry about her? She is like fighting that tornado! Do you even care?!" I yelled at him.

G.na was looking out the window when she heard me yell at Yoseob.

"Yah, Yong Junhyung. Stop yelling at your friend. We all care about her, but I don't think yelling and pacing back and forth will magicly make Hara stronger." She said.

"Well what do you want me to do? Sit back like I don't even care?!" I yelled back at her. 

I know it's not to yell back at my noona, but it was for someone who I loved.

"We DO care about her. But we can't do anything about it! We can't help her! We can just pray and hope. But it doesn't do anything! So just calm down. If you're going to worry at least say something! Let us calm you down. !" She yelled back.

"And Hyunseung too. Yah, hyunseung-shi calm down too." Hyuna said feeling bad.

Hyunseung didn't listen. He just continued thinking to himself.

Dujun touched Hyunseung shoulder to make him look up at him. He looked at me and then everyone.

"Let's all calm down and just pray. She will come back." Dujun said as he was trying to relive us.

"I'm sure she's fine." Gikwang say as he was looking out the window.

"How would you know?" I said.

"Because the tornado is gone and it also said on the news while you guys were arguing and I just saw a white bird flying coming from that tornado." he said pointing out the window.

I looked to see it myself. When I saw the bird, I was relived.

She's coming soon right?

 

-Hara's prov-

 

Breathing hard, I walked back to the apartment in pain.

My whole body hurts. 

Moving hurts. 

Everything hurts.

Even my heart. Thinking that i'll never be able to see Junhyung again...

I made it to the building and went up the elavator.

I feel like i hit my limit.

It was like torture. My body is burning and I feel like everything is bleeding.

My legs are weak, ottokae?

I got out of the elavator and i was walking to beast's dorm.

Halfway there and I fell. 

I just wanted to lay here  on the floor, but if i didn't get help soon i'd probably die!

So i crawled my way there.

I finally got in front of their door.

I forced myself to get up.

I still was too weak to even knock.

Oh no, i'm growing uncontous. (A/N : Or however you spell it xD )

I banged myself to the door hoping they would hear me even though it was llight.

I started to slid and closing my eyes.

No, i'll stay stong and keep them opened.

Then I see the door open to see Junhyung there and I fall into his arms.

"Ah, Junhyung. It's good to see you again." I manage to say. 

I see everyone running towards me.

I smile at everyone for one last time, thinking it is my last I will ever see them. (A/N: Yes, goddesses and gods can die from old age [ 5 centuries = 1 year ] or another god or goddess kills them. Just think you guys should know)

I see Junhyung crying. 

I touched his face and everything out.

 

-Junhyung's prov-

I was crying seeing her beat up like this. 

She saved us but it seems like it came with a price.

She touched my face then closed her eyes.

"H-hara..." I shooked her. 

She still didn't wake up.

"HARA!!!! YAH, GOO HARA!" I yelled while shaking her.

"What are you waiting for?! Take her to the hospital!" Hyunseung yelled.

I ran quickly to the hospital holding her bridal style just thinking 

Don't die Hara, you can't. You can't do this, not to me. Please.

"Help! She's dying! Someone please!" I yelled.

Then a couple of secondss later, nurses have a rolling bed and I placed her there and they rushed her to the emergency room with doctors and us following behind.

"Sir, you have to stay here." one nurse told me.

I stayed and she went into the room.

My tears kept going down...

I fell to my knees crying...

Hyuna was crying also. Hyunseung was holding her telling her she'll be fine.

Right now i need to see it to believe it. I don't know what will happen but i'm just crying. Nothing will make it stop.

Everyone is looking down and worried.

G.na comes to me patting my shoulder forcing a smile on her face.

I got up and hugged her. I was holding her tight and crying.

At this time, I needed my noona.

Hara, you can't die on me....

 

----------------------------(end of chappie) --------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yayy! I finished part 2 which I had to redo but it's okay!^^ Alrighty~ Well i'm going to sleep and maybe tomorrow i'll update again^^ 

 

Please look forward to it! But for now please tell me how you feel about this!^^

Answer the poll please~!

 

 

Also comment and subscribe~! 

 

Don't forget to support me!!^^ 

 

Until I update, annyong~! *Waves*