W-what are you doing here?! Featuring.....

Just Regrets.

 

Omg it's woohyun! From Infinite. I'm not sure if you can see  the picture or not but yes the featured  guest is Woohyun<3 He might be popping up time to time in chapters! So be on the look out x3 Btw, this is only Part 1. Part 2 is next chapter! Sorry but it's how I make it longer(: hehe. Anyways lets get started then shall we???(:

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hara's Prov~~

 

After getting into the car, I looked out my window and the trees were blowing so fast...

Hm...That's not right. On this type of day? 

Is there another goddess or god here in the human world today?

There is a little energy coming from here...

Somethings not right...

"Is something wrong?" Junhyung asked.

I snaped out of it and I turned to him.

"Nothing." I said shaking my head.

He smiled and put on the seat belt for me.

After driving away back to the dorm we got to the door.

We saw all the members already came home.

BUSTED.

Surprisingly Hyuna and G.na are there also.

Hyuna went and hugged me that I almost fell.

"Hara! My darling where have you been??? I was afraid something has happened to you!" Hyuna said still holding on to me.

"Of course she was with Junhyung. Why else did they come back together?" G.na said harshly.

Hyunseung gave Junhyung a glare and Junhyung just smirked and walked passed him.

I on the other hand was blushing. 

Hyuna finally got off of me and I took off my shoes and walked to the kitchen to wash my hands.

"So why are you guys home so early?" I asked.

Dujun was flipping through channels and he answered "Uh, our manager and everyone else's manager sent everyone home today. " 

"Why?" Junhyung asked rudely.

They all shrugged. "Something about a storm coming in?" Gikwang said.

"Jinja? Better tweet it to all the B2uties out there!" Yoseob said as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and started to 'tweet'

Dongwoon followed and Hyunseung replied "Just finished." 

Dujun was still flipping channels and said "Been."

Gikwang said "Same." 

G.na and Hyuna rolled their eyes and I just laughed a little bit.

As Yoseob and Dongwoon finished tweeting, Dujun stopped at the weather channel.

"Uhh guys, look at this." Dujun said. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the tv.

" A mischivious  tornado is coming our way and our reporters say it's stonger than any one before! Everyone is advise to stay in their house at all times. The tornado is coming our way, reporters  have said that it's going to hit land in 10 minutes. Parents please hide kids from the storm somewhere safe." The reporter said.

"That's why he sent us all home." G.na said.

"Something's not right." I said looking at the TV. 

Everyone looked at me. 

"You're right actually, we haven't had tornados here in Seoul for awhile..." Hyunseung said.

Looking at the tornado more I realized something.

"Guys, that isn't a normal tornado...someone has to be controling that..." I said.

Hyuna and G.na looked confused. 

I forgot, I didn't tell them.

I looked at them and said "I'll explain everything later but for now you must know I have powers and i'm a goddess and I need to get out there!"  

Junhyung stood up and looked at me. 

"Are you crazy?! If you know it's not a typical storm then why would you go out there?!" he said

"Because I know who's controling it, and if I don't go he will kill Korea with that tornado!" I said yelling back at him.

He had nothing to say but he understood. 

Hyunseung walked up to me and placed one hand to my shoulder.

"Please be safe." he wispered

I nodded and I rushed out the door.

As I was runing to the elevator I switched into my goddess outfit.

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0miXE4W9bg2W29ZqfxdG7K_8VoYt74yU-bFBPdpcj8OxJhDdF

To human's I disappeared unless I make myself showable. 

And i'm pretty sure who ever is doing this is doing the same. 

But goddesses and gods can see each other.

The elevator was slow so I decided to take the stairs. Instead of walking 11 floors down, I could just fly down.

I changed into a bird and flew down and then changed into myself again flying out the door to the tornado

Next thing I know was that I was flying over the water. 

I shot a beam of brown light to the tornado. (A/N: Their powers are what they were born with and a beam of light [their color of power] and a shield of that color too.)

It became weaker so I kept shooting at it.

After 3 times a hand caught mines.

I turned around angry to see who it was.

Then I turned in shock. 

My eyes widen of what I saw.

It..it..it was my brother...

"Long time no see huh, Hara." 

"W-woohyun...oppa?" I said

He smirked. "What? Not happy to see your brother?" he asked

He let go of my wrist and I took a step back.

"W-what are you doing here?!" I yelled at him.

"To see you, my baby sister." He yelled back.

The tornado was too loud so we had to yell.

"And you used a tornado for what?! I knew when the wind started to blow so fast that it was you!" I said angerly

"It's the only way to lure you out of where you were! We need to talk." He said.

"Make the tornado stop first." I said.

He crossed his arms and he shook his head. 

I grew angry at him. Ughh why does he have to ruin the mood?!  

I flew over him and and started to attack the tornado again. 

It was going closer and closer to the city!

I attacked it 2 times then looked back to see another gust of wind attacking me.

I sheild myself and looked back at my brother.

"It's no fun just to finish it off that easily!" he replied.

I sent my animals, not normal ones but special ones to hold it in place for awhile as I'm going to make my brother weak.

I flew closer to him and I started sending him beams of light to him. He dogde them.

I sent animals to fight him also. They were imitation ones.If they died, it wouldn't be real.

I sent butterflies to bother him. Bees behind him Elephants running to him with rinos. 

He was hitting the butterflies aways until he heard the bees coming

He sliced all the butterflies away and made a huge gust of wind to the bees.

Elephants and rinos chased after him while he was flying in the air and I sent more bees and bugs this time to get him.

I ran to the tornado and started to hit it with what I got. It got weaker and weaker. Just a couple of more hits and it'll be gone

Not until my brother hit me with a gust of wind and made me fall from the air. 

I had enough power to not hit the water. I flew to land and panted...

I knew he grew stronger. He was always stonger than I was but I grew stronger too. 

I grew a little bit weak but there is no way i'm letting him win this battle.

I flew back up to go and fight him.

 

To be continued...

 

Hey guys! So I know, I update late but here it is finally haha. Anyways wahhh Woohyun is her brother?? Whatt?

What does he want with her?

She had a brother??

Is he badd?

 

All of these questions will be answered in the next chapter! I'll try to update soon!

 

Remember to Subscribe Comment !!! 

 

Until then, see yaaa~ (: Bye bye