Someones Birthdayy!!!

Just Regrets.

 

(Junhyung's prov)

 

I just came out of the shower having a towel on my head and my pants on( OHHH LALA)

 

Everyone in the living room minding their own business.

 

Gikwang lifting his weighs ... usual ...

 

Dujun laying down on the floor watching "Hello Baby" Shinee version

 

Hyunseung was on his phone laying down on top of Dujun...probably tweeting about his life...

 

Of course Yoseob and Dongwoon would be in their little world playing some game...

 

-sigh- a normal morning...i grab a coke from the fridge and sit on the floor watching TV with them.

 

"Yah, Junhyung..." says gikwang

 

"Hm?" I say looking up at him since he was standing up.

 

" I know everyone wants to find out about your love problem ...but i don't understand how this is getting to the nightmare you've been having all the time....OH! I realize you didn't have a bad dream! See....talking about it makes it all better. So tell us, whats with all the regreting stuff?....98,99, 100." He says finishing his lifting.

 

"aish, give it a rest for one day "king of abs" :P Your abs are better than all of ours already..." Yoseob says looking at him.

 

"Can't help it. Just have to do it 2 times a day. Makes me happy." He says smiling.

 

"Well, no more working out today!" Says Dujun jumping up in the air. Hyunseung hit his head on the floor -.-'

 

" O_O Wae?!?!?!?! You know i can't handle that!" Gikwang stands there in total shock.

 

"Yah, how can you care so much about your body today? You should be caring about your soul today...the day you were born!!!" says Dongwoon as he goes closer to Gikwang.

 

"What do you mean?" Gikwang says confusingly.

 

We all smirk.

 

Gikwang is still confused.

 

He stays in the living room and we go back to our room.

 

After a couple of minutes he walks in and BOOM!

 

We fire out a confetti matchine!!! 

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE GIKWANG!!!~~~" We all say at once.

 

"woah, i didn't expect this." Gikwang says so happy

 

"Aish, how could you forget your own birthday!!!???" I say.

 

"With our schedule and stuff, wouldn't you also?" he says.

 

We all smile because what he said was true. 

 

We sing him a birthday song, and got him cake (from our director), then it's time for presents!

 

Dunjun is first...always.

 

"NOO WAY!" Gikwang jumps up as he opens his present.

 

Everyone looks.

 

"You got me MDW3?!?!?!?!?!? Dujun, i love you. So. Much." With no second later, he rushes to give him a hug.

 

We are so going to play it all together.

 

Hyunseung is next.

 

"I didn't know what to get you so I just bought you this." Hyunseung says.

 

It was in a big box.

 

He opened it and ...

 

"I love it." Gikwang says with his mouth hung open.

 

It was another lifting weight thing....

 

Everyone sighed. haha.

 

Yoseob and Dongwoon got him a T-shirt with their faces on them.

 

He smiled and hugged them.

 

Gikwang loves everything.

 

It's my turn now.

 

"Listen, i didn't have time to get you a present but i'll buy everything you want just for this day, okay?" I say.

 

"you don't have to. There is only one thing i want from you." He says.

 

"And that is?"

 

"The time when it made you regret and have bad dreams. I feel sad when i see hyung like that." 

 

"Alright, i'll tell you...tonight." I say.

 

Our manager said we could do anything we want today because it's Gikwang's birthday. 

 

We just went sight seeing around Seoul before we debeuted.

 

----Meanwhile in the heavens ------

 

(hara's prov)

 

"Unnie! She's coming." Says my little sister.

 

"Arraso. I'll be down soon." I say.

 

In my room combing my hair.

 

I don't want to see her face. I blame her for everything. 

 

But how could I tell her that? 

 

She'd surely kill me!

 

-sigh- I lay on my bed, not wanting to go downstairs to see my wicked older sister.

 

I put the pillow on my face and I scream.

 

"Tsk,tsk,tsk. Is this how a goddess should look like? And not certainly a animal goddess also" She says.

 

I look up and it was her...my wicked older sister, Melody.

 

"For your infromation SISTER, I was trying to release stress. Unlike you that keeps it boiled up inside." I say.

 

"Hm. I just don't have any worries in my life." 

 

"Watch what you say..."

 

"Aigoo....These flowers!" she says rushing through Junhyung's flowers.

 

I look at her.

 

"Poor flowers, they barely have any strength in them still!!!" She says.

 

She lifts up her hand and ready to say some spell when i stop her.

 

I grab her hand and push it down by her side.

 

"YAH, do you know what you are doing to MY flowers?! I will decide what is best for them! Never touch my flowers again! Arraso?! I scream at her.

 

She smiles and smirks.

 

"Ah, so they are the flowers from 2 years ago isn't it. That boy...Junhyung? Hm. He such an easy person to fool." she says walking to my shelf of books.

 

"Don't talk about him like that! You are the one who made him like that isn't that right?!" I yell at her.

 

"Don't blame me. He fell in love with me in the first place." She says.

 

"No. He loved me. You came along and put a spell on him! How dare you. I was living my life well until that happened!"

 

"A goddess stays a goddess! You are not born to be human sister. You were born to make the world better with animals! Not to be one of those beings!" she says actually yelling at me.

 

"What if I didn't want to be a goddess?! That was my chance to escape! But you ruined it." I yell back at her.

 

"Fine, now I know better. This won't happen again little sister." she says angrily and leaves.

 

I jump to my bed and cry. All I can do is cry.

 

I dream of those horrible nights.

 

So innocent. I should of realized.

 

Flash back~~

 

"Junhung!!!" I run into his arms.

 

"Did you wait long?" he says

 

"not really, it doesn't matter now. As long as your here it's fine!"

 

We stroll along around town.

 

It's been a year since we met. 

 

He takes me to this corner where i hid awhile  back. 

 

He gets on one knee and says

 

"Hara, I know it's been only a year but I love you and want to keep on loving you and because of this, i don't want to ever lose you so..." he says 

 

omo, he is pulling something out.

 

"...will you marry me Hara? Not only the goddess of animals, but the goddess to my soul?" 

 

I'm speachless. I cover my mouth about to cry!

 

" i know the ring is cheap, but through the whole time we went out, I saved up to buy this...mihan for not being able to buy a better ring..." he says looking down on the ring.

 

"Are you kidding me? It looks awesome! You are the best Junhyung. I love you too! Yes, I will marry you." I smile at him so happily

 

He puts the ring on my finger and I hug him super tightly!

 

After stolling around the town once again we say to meet tomorrow and i fly off.

 

Coming back home i tell my little sister of course!

 

"Guess what!!!!" I say

 

"hm? Let me guess, you went on a day with that Junhyung guy again? It's been a year...i know...you don't have to repeat it"

 

"no,no,no. Something different this time."

 

"What is it?"

 

"I'm....GETTING MARRIED!!! ^^" I scream grabing her hands and jumping all around.

 

She seemed uneasy.

 

"what's wrong? Aren't you happy for me?!" I say sitting back down.

 

"...Unnie, you...can't!" She says

 

"WAE?"

 

Why am i so sad she doesn't allow? I'm older than her!

 

"If you get married with this human...you will become one too! D: I can't allow that!" 

 

"I know, but i'm going to give up my powers for him. He will take care of me. I know he will."

 

"I don't want this to happen. D':"

 

"It will be fine. Tomorrow i will give up my powers and leave and never return." 

 

"Tomorrow?! NOOO!"

 

"Yesss! It's okay...come visit sometime okay?" 

 

She starts crying and i give her a big hug.

 

I tell her to get dressed in her PJs and i'll make dinner.

 

The next day~~

 

I leave, give her a big hug again then off to the human world.

 

"You look different today, my love" Junhung says.

 

"Ah, yes, I forgot to tell you. I gave up my powers so we can be together" I say

 

"Aww, now i know you do love me as  much as I love you." 

 

We stroll around the town and eat at the resturant "First"

 

"Junhyung! Hara! What's the first time now?" Hyuna says.

 

"We gotten married." Junhyung says.

 

Gna looks our way mad.

 

She walks up to me and slaps me.

 

"Unnie!!!!!" Hyuna says.

 

"YAHHHH! HAVE YOU GONE MAD?! YOU--" Junhyung says ready to slap her until i caught his hands.

 

"Don't "I wispered.

 

He takes me to the table and he gets some ice and nappkins. 

 

He wraps the nappkins around the ice and put it to my cheek where Gna slapped me.

 

Hyuna took Gna somewhere in the back. Probably going to talk to her.

 

"Are you alright? Sorry, we will never come back her again. I promise" Junhyung says.

 

"it's okay." i say speaking softly

 

Hyuna took our orders, we ate and left. 

 

Then we went shopping for things.

 

(no one's prov)

 

"Unnie!!!" Says Hara's little sister

 

she wasn't talking to hara but her older older sister.

 

"yes?" she says.

 

"Hara...she has become human!"

 

"what do you mean?"

 

"she fell in love with this human and they are getting married!

 

"tsk tsk tsk. aish. Well this isn't going to work is it? .... Well let the fun begin."

 

-----back in the human world now----

 

At the end, Junhyung told the same thing about them geting married but when he was about to talk about the regrets, they all fell asleep. 

 

 

                                                                          (end of chapter)

 

Haiii(: sorry, i was going to update sooner but  i had nothing to write about. Now i do. This chaper was a FILLER CHAPTER. Just to LEE GIKWANG! <3 It's his BIRTHDAY so i decided to make this :D Well, almost his birthday. He is my #1 Bias! Junhyung is my second one ^^ Well leave comments below. Sorry if this chapter was bad...i was in a RUSH. BUT ANYWAYS HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY GIKWANG. SARRANGHAEYO<3  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE<3 ~~~~