Chapter oo18

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A month passed by and it was the weekend. Your eyelashes fluttered open and you sat up. You looked at your alarm clock and stretched. *10 o’clock. Not bad* You got out of bed and freshened yourself up. You made yourself breakfast and happily ate it. *What is there to do today? Should I go hang out with JR?* Your doorbell rang and you quickly snapped out of your thoughts. You opened the door only to find Jaejoong standing in front of you.

“Jaejoong” You were surprised. He rubbed the back of his head.

“Are you busy..today?” He looked at the ground. You smirked.

“Wae? Is Nana busy so you came looking for me?” You shook your head. “Don’t even think about it!” You were about to shut the door in his face but he pushed the door.

“Wait!” You opened the door again and looked at him.

“I know Nana doesn’t enjoy this activity as much as you do..” He looked at you.

“Activity..?” You thought for a couple of seconds and grinned happily.

After an hour, you were ready to hang out with Jaejoong. “Are you serious about this?” You asked him. He nodded. “Nobody likes riding extreme roller coasters like you do. I don’t want to waste this ticket”

You were jumping up and down. You and Jaejoong rode the bus and you just couldn’t contain your excitement. You two finally arrived at the amusement park. You looked at all the roller coasters around you and you dragged Jaejoong. *I’m glad I can finally make you smile again, ~~~~~*

The first roller coaster was probably the least extreme roller coaster you rode for the day. You only went upside down twice. The most extreme ride was when you went upside down about 5 times, forwards and backwards. You kept riding the roller coasters until you were finally exhausted. You and Jaejoong left the amusement park and went to a nearby place to eat.

“How’s everything with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter