Chapter oo19

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Sunday morning and JR left the house bright and early. He greeted his buddies.

“Are you sure you want to go see him?” Aron asked. JR shrugged. “I don’t have an option” JR hopped on his motorcycle and sped off. His friends followed him behind. They arrived at a small ally that contained an old warehouse. JR was about to step in before Baekho held onto his shoulders.

“You don’t have to see him” He said.

“Don’t worry about it” JR pushed opened the door and looked around the warehouse. It was dark and dusty.

“I’m here!” He shouted. Soon, a man in black approached him.

“Follow me” JR followed while the man led him to another room.

“Boss, he’s here” The boss turned around and looked straight at JR.

“Ah, come and have a seat. Would you like something to drink?” The boss said to JR.

“Cut the crap and tell me what to do” JR snarled.

“Is that how you talk to your father?” JR rolled his eyes. “You’re not my father anymore”

The boss smirked at him. “I’ll always be your father whether you like it or not” JR clenched his fist.

“Go find this guy. He owes me money and still didn’t pay back” He handed him a picture of a man.

“Catch him fast or I won’t let your mother off” JR snatched the photo and stormed out of the room. *Damn him. Why is he my father?*

JR left the warehouse and saw his friends waiting for him.

“How was it?” Minhyun asked. “He wants us to catch this man” JR handed him the photo.

“Are you going to do it?” Ren asked. JR nodded. “I have to or else he will hurt my mother”  NU’EST nodded.

“Let’s go” JR jumped on his motorcycle and zoomed off.

You were in your room, bored out of your mind. “JR is busy today…” You mumbled to yourself. “Jaejoong is probably with Nana…what is there to do?” You sighed and heard your stomach rumble at the same time. “I guess I’ll go out to the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter