Chapter oo10

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were in the hospital, waiting patiently for the doctor to come out with your report.

You were sitting, still shaken by fear. Jaejoong paced back and forth while JR was leaning against the wall, staring at you. *She’s so scared. What happened to the fearless class president?*

The doctor came out and Jaejoong ran up to him.

“How is she? What’s going on?” JR had to pull Jaejoong away from the doctor. He cleared his throat and glanced at you.

“It seems like her past memories scared her. Did she happen to meet someone from her past?” The doctor asked and Jaejoong nodded.

“Well, it would be best if you don’t ever mention or show her that person again and she’ll be fine” The doctor patted Jaejoong’s shoulder and left. He walked over to you and pulled you in for a hug and tears trickled down your face.

“It’s okay. Everything is okay now” Jaejoong softly whispered. JR went home because Jaejoong kept telling him to go.  JR finally gave up and headed home. Jaejoong brought you home and explained to your parents what had happened. Your mother almost fainted when she heard Junhyung’s name.

“Gomawo Jaejoong. Get some rest” Jaejoong bowed politely and closed the door behind him.

Your parents looked each other and they were frowning.

“You think she is okay now?” Your mother asked your father. He sighed. “Let’s just give her some time. Jaejoong did say she was fine now” Your mother nodded and hugged her husband.

Meanwhile, you were in your room. The scene from after school kept replaying in your head. *He’s gone now. Calm down~~~~. You can do this. You are fearless!* You close your eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Morning came and your mother woke you up.

“~~~~~, do you want to go to school today?” You nodded. “I’m fine now, umma” She smiled and touched your hair. “I’m glad” You got out of bed and did your usual routine. You reached school and entered your classroom. Jaejoong saw you and ran up to you.

“~~~~~! What are you doing in school? Are you okay?!” He was panicking and you smiled. “Jaejoong-ah, I’m fine.” He grinned and hugged you.

“I was so scared for you yesterday!” You laughed. Outside of your classroom, JR was looking at you and Jaejoong laughing. *She must be okay now*

The bell rang for class and you went to do your duty. To be honest, you were still slightly scared that Junhyung might pop out of nowhere. *Stop thinking such nonsense!* You walked around the school and spotted JR leaning against the wall. Your furrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter