Chapter oo21

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were nervous throughout the entire school day.

“Where are you going after school?” Jaejoong asked.

“I have to go somewhere for..my..mom” You fibbed. He looked at you weirdly.

“Okay, I’m leaving now. Bye!” Jaejoong watch you leave. *What is she up to? I’ll follow just to make sure she won’t be in trouble*

JR walked to your classroom but couldn’t see you. *Did she leave already? She didn’t forgive me yet?* JR scratched his head.

“Guys, have you seen ~~~~~?” JR asked NU’EST.  They shook their head. “Maybe she left” JR sighed. “Let’s go out and eat by ourselves then” NU’EST left the school.

You were on the bus making sure you were going the right way.

“Main Street” The bus operator announced.  You got off the bus. “Where’s 1234 Main Street?” You whispered to yourself. You walked around, but no luck. You resulted in asking a bystander.

“1234 Main Street? It’s behind you, but I wouldn’t go there if I were you. It’s dangerous” You bowed politely.

You continued walking and finally saw an old warehouse. You walked towards it while Jaejoong was following you. *What is she doing here? Didn’t she hear that it was dangerous?*

You knocked on the door and you saw the same man in black.

“What are you doing here?” His voice boomed.

“Is your  boss here?”

“Wae? Do you have any business with him?” You gulped.

“I have something to talk to him about” The man shook his head and slammed the door in your face.

“How rude…” You said under your breath. You were abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter