Chapter oo12

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When you finally gathered enough energy and courage to stand up, you ran to find where JR was. You ran outside.

“JR! Come out!” You shouted. You ran around the school. *No luck* You turn around to go back into school but you spotted someone’s sneakers sticking out from behind a tree.  You ran up to the tree and found JR with his eyes closed.

“JR..” You whispered. He immediately opened his eyes and looked at you. You reached out to touch his shoulder but he backed away.

“Don’t you touch me!” He snarled. You felt hurt at his words.

“Let me explain myself..” You pleaded.

“Let me ask you the questions instead” JR said. You nodded.

“Were you watching me from the very beginning?” You shook your head. “I started when your mother asked me too”

“So you know the principal’s my mother” You nodded.

“Why’d you do it?” You felt guilty. “She promised me a full scholarship to any university I wanted”

“So you did use me”

“I never thought about using you! I was just doing my job..”

“THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER ACCEPTED THE OFFER!” JR shouted. You flinched at his tone.

“Mianhae..” You said. JR huffed.

“All the good things you’ve done for me, was it to cover this up?” Your eyes widened. “NO!”

“I understand if you don’t want to forgive me. I know what I did was wrong. As class president, I should have not fought or accepted the offer from your mother”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter