Chapter oo20

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“JR..” Aron said as he put his hand on JR’s shoulder. JR was frustrated and punched a nearby wall.

“Hyung..calm down” Minhyun said.

“HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?!” JR shouted and everybody was quiet. They left JR alone and returned to their own home. *~~~~~, please believe me*

You were in your room with your eyes wide open. You couldn’t sleep because you kept thinking about the man bleeding at the ally and the look on JR’s face. *JR, why?*

The next morning, you headed towards school and you saw JR in front of your classroom. You walked up to him.

“What are you doing here?” You coldly said.

“I have to explain what happened yesterday” You hesitated but you eventually agreed because you wanted to know what was going on. You and JR were on the rooftop.

“I’m not a troublemaker,~~~~~”

“Prove it”

“I was beating that man up yesterday because…my father is a mafia boss. He wanted me to catch that man and return the money he owes my father”

You looked at him. “What does that have to do with you?”

“I have to help my father because if I don’t, he will hurt my mother” Your mouth formed a small ‘o’.

“Hurt your mother? Why would he do that?” You were stunned.

“My father divorced my mother. So we are not on good terms with him. So do you believe me now?”

“You’re really not a troublemaker? You were really trying to protect your mother?” JR nodded. “I promise you” You sighed out of relief. You hugged JR. “I’m sorry about yesterday” JR patted your back. “I’m sorry too” You pulled away.

“How long are you going to help your father? It’s dangerous!” JR shrugged. “I don’t know” You frowned.

“Araso, just be careful” JR nodded and you two headed off to class. *How can I help JR? Maybe his friends know a way* You were in class and you kept looking at Aron.  Minhyun noticed you looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter