Chapter oo2

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once you left JR’s classroom, you tilted your head in confusion. * Did he just say he’ll be waiting? He better not be planning something!* You quickly entered your own classroom and apologized to the teacher for taking extra time to do your duty today.

“Gwenchana ~ Take your seat ~~~~~” You bowed and quickly ran over to your seat. You took out your books and focused on your teacher. After what seemed like forever, it was time for lunch. You heard your stomach making noise so you hurried towards the cafeteria. You smiled at the food and took whatever pleased your eyes. You sat down at a random table and began to chew on your delicious lunch. While you were drinking milk, a female classmate hurried up to you.

“Class President!” The girl seemed panicked.

“Wae?” You put down your milk.   

“T-there’s a f-fight outside!” She stammered. Your eyes widened and you ran outside. Sure enough, there were a group of boys punching each other. You ran up to them and blocked the fist that was about to punch a guy. You looked at the guy and you smirked.

“Looks like you want detention for a month, JR” He was glaring at you.

“Move” He sternly said. You stood still, ignoring his words.

“What do you think you’re doing?” You asked.

“I SAID MOVE!” JR shouted. You were taken aback at his tone. You turned around to face the other group of boys.

“Go back to class and I will make sure all of you guys are in detention. Go!” The boys quickly ran off and you turned around to face JR again. He was breathing hard and seemed angry. Behind JR were 4 other boys. You recognized 2 of them right away. Aron & Minhyun. *Why are they with him? Do they know each other?*

You stared at the 2 boys and they dodged your eyes. They know better than to get in trouble with you. You shifted your eyes on the 2 other boys. One had blond hair and looked very feminine and the other looked tough. You cleared your throat.

“All 5 of you have detention after school. Don’t be late. Especially you, JR” Without another glance, you turned around and head back inside the school. Once you were out of their sight, you took a deep breath. *That was interesting…*

“Damn it!” Baekho shouted. “I hate detention!” Aron and Minhyun simply sighed and Ren had a poker face on. JR clenched his fist.

--

The final school bell rang for the day. Everybody packed up and left. You waved goodbye at your friends and classmates. You headed towards the detention room with a sigh.  You opened the door and you were surprised all the guys were in there alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter