Chapter oo13

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you walked into class and everyone was staring at you.

“So much for being class president” A classmate said. The girls snickered. You ignored their words and sat down at your desk.

“~~~~~~, are you okay? Why’d you give up your title?” Jaejoong asked.

“I don’t deserve it” You simply said. Jaejoogn sighed and patted your shoulders.

Meanwhile, Baekho and Ren were in class talking and playing games. JR was staring out at the window.

“Hyung!” Baekho called JR out. He turned around. “Wae?”

“Let’s skip class. I heard there’s a new class president” JR sat up. “Mwoh?!” JR dashed out the room. *Is this what you mean by last time? You quit your job?!* While running, JR bumped into a girl.

“Hold up!” JR stopped and looked at the girl.

“You’re JR, right?” He nodded.

“So you’re the troublemaker of Pledis Academy” JR furrowed his eyebrows.

“Do I know you?”

“I’m the new class president, Nana” *It’s true, you quit your job*

“You should be in class right now, instead of running around. I’ll give you a chance to go to class now” *Chance? ~~~~ would never do such a thing for me*

“I’m busy” Nana raised her eyebrows. “Busy?” Nana took out the detention pad and wrote a pass for JR.”Whatever” He took it and dashed off again to look for you. *Wait. She has detention. I can find her there later*

JR returned to class and couldn’t wait until class was finally over.

“JR! Let’s go home!” Aron shouted.

“Detention” JR left the class while NU’EST looked at each other. “What’s with him these days?” Minhyun asked.

You were in the detention room, reading a book until you heard the door open. You didn’t bother looking up until JR took your book away from you.

“Yah! I was reading-“ You met eyes with JR. You quickly looked away.

“Gi-give me my book back..” You stammered.

“Why’d you quit? Did I give you permission to quit?” You raised your eyebrows.

“Permission? Why do I need YOUR permission to quit?” You said. JR slammed his hands on your desk. You were taken aback.

“Never mind that! Why’d you quit?!” You looked away. JR grabbed your chin and made you look at him.

“Move!” You pushed his hand away from you.

“Answer me!”

“I don’t deserve to be the class president anymore!” You shouted. You were beginning to bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter