Chapter oo3

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JR rushed into the infirmary room which startled the nurse.

“Omo!” She looked at you and quickly told JR to place you on the bed. JR followed and carefully placed you on the bed. The nurse touched your forehead.

“She has a fever” The nurse went to get the medicine. JR stood next to you watching the nurse take care of you. You were sweating and breathing hard. *Was it because of yesterday?*

“Do you know what happened to her yesterday?” The nurse asked JR.

“I think she walked in the cold with wet clothes…” The nurse was stunned at his response.

“Wet clothes in the winter? Is she crazy?” The nurse shook her head. “Everything will be fine. Thanks for bringing her here, you can go back to class now” JR took one last look at you before heading for the door. When he stepped out, someone blocked his way.

“What are you doing?” JR asked.

“Is the class president inside the room?”

“Wae? Who are you?”

“Me? I’m Kim Jaejoong, her best friend. Who are you?” JR smirked.

“I’m her savior and worst nightmare” JR walked off, pushing Jaejoong by the shoulders. Jaejoong scratched his head in confusion but shrugged it off and went inside the infirmary. The nurse looked up and smiled.

“Jaejoong! It’s nice to see you!” He bowed politely and his eyes shifted on you. You were still breathing hard.

“How is she?”

“She has a fever. The young gentleman who just left told me she was walking home yesterday with wet clothes” Jaejoong sighed.

“She’ll be fine Jaejoong” The nurse gave him a reassuring smile and went back to work. Jaejoong grabbed a chair and pulled it right next to the bed. *I’m back ~~~~~. Wake up soon so we can see each other*

--

JR entered the classroom.

“Hyung! Where were you?” Ren asked.

“I had to deal with something” Ren and Baekho looked at each other.

“Let’s skip detention today! I heard the class president fainted before!” Baekho said.

“Whatever” JR said.

The day slowly passed by. Your eyelashes fluttered and you finally woke up.

“Oh! ~~~~~~, you’re awake! How are you feeling?” The nurse asked.

“W-why am I here?” You asked.

“A young gentleman rushed you here. You fainted in the morning, don’t you remember?” You touched you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter