Chapter oo4

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood silently, waiting for JR and his group to follow you. JR smirked and walked away with his group. You were surprised. *JR! How much trouble do you plan to give me?!* You couldn’t stand his attitude towards you so you ran behind him and jumped on his back. Everybody’s eyes widened.

“YAH! GET OFF OF ME!” JR tried pulling you off him but you held on as tight as you could.

“THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR PRANKING ME AND GIVING ME TROUBLE!” You shouted.

“AISH! GET OFF NOW!” JR was getting angrier by the second. NU`EST stood by laughing at their leader.

JR finally managed to pull you off his back. You fell on the concrete floor.

“~~~~~!” Jaejoong ran over to you. You skinned the palm of your hand. JR took this chance to run off. You watched them run away and you stomped your foot.

“~~~~~, just forget them already. You’re bleeding!” You looked at your hand and frowned. *How can there be someone like him?!*

--

The next day at school, you were doing your job until you were summoned to the principal’s office.

You bowed politely.

“Take a seat ~~~~~” The principal adjusted her glasses and looked at you with a serious expression.

“Is there a problem?” You asked.

“How do I say this….” The principal started. “It seems like you are familiar with JR, correct?” You shifted in your seat, uncomfortably.

“I’m not close with him..”

“I see. I heard that you were able

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter