Chapter oo16

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Birds were chirping when you opened your eyes. The sun was shining brightly. You felt a heavy weight on your arm. You looked around and saw JR’s arm on top of your arm. You gasped and pushed him away.  JR opened his eyes immediately.

“Yah! Why’d you push me?!” JR rubbed his injury and after a few seconds, he realized you were right next to him.

“Wait…did you sleep next to me the whole night?” You flushed and threw the pillow at his face.

“No!” You quickly got up and headed towards the bathroom. JR smirked as he watched you leave. *Did my confession work? Does that mean a yes?*

When you were all ready to go to school, you and JR left the house. Fortunately for you, your parents left for work already. As you two were walking to the bus stop, JR slipped his hand into yours and held it. You were startled. *If I hold his hands, does this mean we are official?* JR coughed and you looked away and shyly held his hand. JR secretly smiled while you flushed and smiled as well. When you two reached Pledis Academy, Jaejoong shouted your name. You quickly released your hand from JR and waved at him. JR frowned and scowled at Jaejoong.

“~~~~~~!” Jaejoong greeted. You smiled weakly. *Should I tell him?*

“I wouldn’t get so close to her if I were you” JR said. Jaejoong looked confused as you elbowed JR in the arm. JR hissed in pain.

“W-what is he talking about?” Jaejoong asked.

“Nothin-“ You were interrupted. “She’s my girlfriend” JR said and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You were staring at Jaejoong. His eyes showed pain and he quickly walked away.

“Wait! Jaejoong!” You glared at JR.

“YAH! JERK!” JR shrugged and smirked while you quickly ran after Jaejoong. You fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter