Chapter oo6

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you told Jaejoong about Junhyung’s visit to the school and how JR protected you.

“That jerk visited you and the troublemaker protected you?!” You nodded.

“Does that even make sense?!” Jaejoong shouted. You groaned and put your head on the desk.

“I just..can’t figure out JR. He’s a troublemaker so why is he being so nice to me?”

“Maybe you are already changing him..” Jaejoong suggested.

“I don’t think so. What did I do?” The bell rang for the first class and you left the classroom to do your duty.

You roamed the hallways and suddenly you were pulled inside the supply closet. You tried to scream but they covered your mouth. You were panicking. They closed the door and turned the light on. You dropped the detention pad and pen when you saw a bloody JR.

“Omo!” He was holding onto his side and his face had bruises and cuts.

“JR! What happened to you?” It was hard for him to talk.

“The guy from yesterday” He gulped and breathed harder.

“You mean Junhyung?” He nodded.

“Omo, I’m so sorry! I’ll be right back with the first aid kit! Stay here!”

“I can’t move so of course I’m staying here” You were surprised JR could still tease you while bleeding to death. You quickly grabbed the first aid kit and returned to the supply closet. You quietly closed the door.

“Move your hand” He slowly moved his hand away from his side. *He was stabbed*

“Can you take off your shirt?” JR had a small and amused smirk. You flushed. “It’s not what you think!”

“Well, I can’t move so you have to do it!” You sighed. “Forgive me for touching you” JR looked at you.

You slowly removed his shirt without mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter