Chapter oo17

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

News about you and JR together as a couple spread around the school pretty fast. The girls in your class scowled at you.

“I told you they were in love when she was a class president!” one female classmate said. You looked at them and they looked away.

“Yah! Did you hear her best friend; Jaejoong is also going out with the class president, Nana?” You turned to look at them.

“It’s like they both planned this out” The girls shook their heads and returned to their seats as Jaejoong walked into the classroom. You watch him take his seat. He didn’t acknowledge you.

“Jaejoong” You softly said. He stopped what he was doing and looked at you.

“Is it true?” He furrowed his eyebrows at you.

“Is what true?” You chuckled lightly. “I can’t believe you are doing this to me” You whispered.

“What am I doing to you?” You looked into his eyes. “Is this revenge? Getting together with Nana?”

“Ah! So you’ve heard. News pass by pretty fast around here” You gulped.

“Why are you doing this?” You asked. He shrugged. “Is there a problem with me dating Nana?” You felt hurt at his cold words towards you. The teacher walked in and called your name out loud.

“~~~~~! Please report to the principal’s office right now” Your classmates started to whisper amongst themselves.

“Right now?” The teacher nodded. You stood up and headed towards the office.

“~~~~~, take a seat” You gulped. You haven’t been in the office since you quit your position as the class president.

“I heard you’re dating JR” You nodded. “Is there a problem?” You asked.

“There’s no problem that he is dating you. But there is a problem with him simply dating right now. I don’t think he ready to be in a relationship right now”

You cleared your throat. “Mrs. Kim, I know you care about your son a lot but you have to let JR make his own choices. I believe he knows what he is doing. You don’t have to worry about him because I will be by his side” Mrs. Kim sighed. “Araso. I was just wanted to make sure”

You stood up and bowed before leaving. You returned to class and everyone’s eyes were on you. You ignored their stares and concentrated on the lesson. Lunch came along and you couldn’t find JR. *Where did he go?*

Ren and Baekho were sitting together and you ran up to them. They were startled by you.

“Where’s JR?” They looked at each other. “We don’t know” Ren said. You huffed and looked around the lunch room. You spotted Nana and Jaejoong eating together. *What a jerk* You pass by their table a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter