Chapter oo1

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tweet tweet

You rubbed your eyes as the birds outside were chirping loudly. You groaned and headed towards the bathroom. You groggily cleaned yourself up and grabbed your school uniform that was hanging on your closet door. You made sure your uniform did not have a speck of dust and smiled at your full-length mirror. *Perfect*

You headed downstairs to the dining room where you happily greeted your parents.

“Have a fun and safe day school, honey” Your mother said.

“Araso. Bye umma, appa” Your mother waved while your father nodded. You left your house and hopped on your bicycle. You made sure the helmet was tight and you began to pedal towards your school, Pledis Academy.

Once you reached your school ground, many people greeted you and you simply smiled at them. You parked your bicycle in the same usual spot, the back of the school. You grabbed your backpack and slung it over your shoulder and casually walked into your classroom.

“~~~~~! Good morning! Here is the detention book” A classmate handed you the materials you needed as class president. Well, just for hall monitor only. The bell rang soon and you excused yourself from the class. You saw many students rushing to class as you slowly walked around the hallways. After 5 minutes, the hallways were empty. Or you thought so. You were walking around one last time to make sure all students were in class. Suddenly, something or rather, someone caught your attention at the corner of your eye. You swiftly turned around. You spotted a guy walking casually with his hands in his pockets.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter