Chapter oo22

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were leaving the classroom to go to the cafeteria with Jaejoong. JR was waiting for you and you looked at Jaejoong. He clenched his fist.

“Please don’t tell him” You softly whispered to Jaejoong. He sighed and walked up to JR with you.

“Here’s your girlfriend, I’m leaving now” You waved bye at Jaejoong.

“Where were you yesterday?” JR asked. You gulped. “Let’s go eat. I’m starving. You grinned at him and dragged him to get some food.

You two sat down with your food. NU’EST was already eating. You and Ren met eyes and he quickly looked away.

“Hey Ren, could you pass me some napkins?” JR asked. Ren didn’t hear JR and kept eating.

“YAH! REN!” JR shouted. Ren flinched and looked at him. “I didn’t do it!” He blurted out.

NU’EST gave him a weird look. You covered your face and shook your head.

“What are you talking about? What didn’t you do?” Baekho asked. Ren gulped and looked at you and you shook your head.

“Are you hiding something from us?” Minhyun asked.

“Stop asking me questions!” Ren pleaded.

“Then tell us what is going on!” JR shouted. You looked at JR and he looked like he was going to strangle Ren.

“Ah! Let’s just eat first! Ren must be hungry. Go on and eat” You said. Ren quietly ate his food.

After eating, everybody returned to class. *I hope JR doesn’t ask Ren in class* JR watched you enter your class and then he left to find Ren. He walked up to his desk and he looked up.

“You got saved by ~~~~~ before. Now, tell me what happened” Ren closed his eyes. *Mianhae noona*

“~~~~~ asked me the location of your father’s warehouse!” Ren confessed.

“Mwoh?!” JR’s eyes widened. Baekho walked into class and saw JR grabbing Ren’s collar.

“Are you crazy?!” JR snarled. “JR! What are you doing?!” Baekho held JR away from Ren.

“Are you trying to get her killed?!” Ren shook his head. “I tried not to tell…” JR sighed and returned to his seat. *Why does she want to know anyway?* Baekho and Ren watched JR constantly in class.

The bell rang and you were packing your stuff up.

“Are you giving your answer today?” Jaejoong whispered. You shrugged. “I’m not sure yet”

“Don’t do it or I will tell JR” Jaejoong warned you. JR stormed into your classroom and everybody was scared. He held onto your wrist and dragged you away. *I guess he found out*

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter