Chapter oo23

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, you returned to the warehouse to give in your answer.

“Wise choice, ~~~~~. He’ll be waiting for you at the bar right around the corner, so go see him” You left the warehouse and JR was outside waiting for you. He looked at you from head to toe.

“Are you hurt anywhere? Did he touch you?” You held onto JR’s hand. ‘I’m fine. He didn’t do anything to me. He said Junhyung is waiting for me at the bar around the corner. I’m going to go meet him right now”

“The bar? Right now?” You nodded. “Go home. I’ll be fine” You smiled and left JR. *Damn it!* JR couldn’t watch you give yourself up to save him so he followed you, in case something happens to you.

You arrived at the front door of the bar.

“Miss, I need some I.D” You gulped. “I.D?”

“It’s alright. She’s my guest. I’ll be responsible for her” Junhyung said right behind the guard. He let you in and you followed Junhyung. You arrived at a table filled with alcohol.

“Long time no see ~~~~~. Have a seat” You gulped and sat down.

“Why are you so tense? Have a drink” Junhyung opened a bottle of alcohol for you.

“I-I don’t drink” You said. Junhyung smirked and he sat closer to you.

“So you’re my girlfriend..once again” You shivered at his words.

“Wae? Are you cold?” Junhyung touched your arms and you jerked away.

“What’s wrong? You used to allow me to touch your arms and hug you”

“That was before you changed” You sternly said.

“I’ve changed?” Junhyung chuckled. “I didn’t change. I can hug you and kiss you just the way I did back then” You close your eyes. Junhyung held your chin and made you facing him.

“Wae?!”

“Still so feisty just like back then” Junhyung leaned in and kissed you. Your eyes widened and you instantly tried to push him away but he was too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter