Chap 26

'Pag tayo'y matanda na, sana ---'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- 40 ---

Life begins at 40.

That's what the aphorism says. 

Joohyun is still not completely sure what that means.

But at least, for her, it felt like a chance to correct the biggest mistake she's ever done in her life.

After all. Time has passed. 

It's been almost three years since she's last seen Seulgi.

And as they say, time heals all wounds.

Although Joohyun herself is not sure if she's worthy of seeing Seulgi again, or if both their wounds have completely healed.

After that fateful day, with Seulgi literally moving farther and farther away from her, until all all she could see is Udling as a last, small, yellow mirage, even akin to a fading dot, Joohyun found herself struggling within herself if she should go out of her way to find Seulgi.

To chase her, plea, beg for a chance to at least talk to her.

But Joohyun knew they both needed space.

Seulgi needed to heal. Joohyun knew how much she hurt her, how she crushed her self-esteem after she's abandoned her, after she withdrew from her, from them because Seulgi couldn't have a child.

She cut her deep and forcing herself into Seulgi's life isn't the best way to help her heal.

So Joohyun told herself it's best to wait. 

The moment to see Seulgi again will come, at the right time.

And that time is now.

Yeri - who kept ties with Seulgi even after she and Joohyun and have broken-up - told h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter