Chap 19

'Pag tayo'y matanda na, sana ---'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pre, pasensya na pero kung may madaanan ka lang bago ka umuwi, puwede ba magpabili ng cotton candy at bagoong?"

Cotton candy at bagoong? Seulgi couldn't help but snicker and shake her head as she listened to Joy's latest request.

It's part of her preggy 'tol's cravings though so of course she wouldn't and couldn't say no to her.

"Alaws problema 'tol," she said as she approaches Udling in the parking lot. It's the end of another day and she's about to go home when Joy engaged her in a video call.

Seulgi was about to open the door of her reliable beetle when she saw her palangga popped in the call. Joohyun plopped herself down at Joy's right side.

"Langga,ano,kung may madaanan ka rin lang, puwede rin ba magpabili ng durian?" Joohyun said, smiling a bit more sweetly to her while fluttering her eyelashes, so Seulgi would have no choice but to scour probably the whole of Quezon city just for her precious durian.

"Consider it done langga ko," she said.

She thought the call was done when Yeri suddenly showed up, sitting beside Joy, at her left.

"Seul, kung may madaanan ka rin lang, puwede mo ba ko ihanap ng ma-jo-jowa? Iuwi mo na rin," she said.

Seulgi knew that was her cue to end the call.

That's how their days went mostly nowadays. When Joy moved in with them, it was also good timing, as Yeri and Joohyun were actually prodded by their company to take on a sabbatical leave so they could take up short professional development courses. 

The ever ubiquitous AI or artifical intelligence has permeated the telecommunications industry and the two were asked to take up courses that would enhance their knowledge about it. Yeri and Joohyun chose a hybrid schedule that would guarantee one of them could stay with Joy, while the other is away on some days, and vice versa. So on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, Joohyun will take her courses online and stay in their apartment with Joy, while Yeri will do the same on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  And then at night, they will all be together, after Seulgi gets home from work.

Seulgi hoped that this setup could make Joy feel that she's not alone. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter