Chap 20

'Pag tayo'y matanda na, sana ---'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month after, an ear-splitting scream woke Seulgi up from her much-needed forty winks during midnight.

"PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

It was Joy, screaming at the highest decibel possible.

"PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"MANGANGANAK NA KO PREEEEEEEE!"

Seulgi immediately got up, grabbed her belongings and carefully pulled up Joy in record time.

She was still in her bear-adorned pajamas and panda slippers but she knew she doesn't have the time to attend to her apperance anymore. As she and Joy trudged outside her room, Seulgi saw her palangga Joohyun, still with messy bed hair and Yeri stepping out of their respective bedrooms too, ready to help them out. 

"Langga, kami na bahala kay Joy," Joohyun said as she reached for Joy's right arm -- which was slumped heavily on Seulgi's shoulder -- and placed it on hers instead. Yeri simultaneously reached for Joy's left arm and put it on her shoulder too.

After grabbing Joy's hospital bag, which they've prepared a couple of weeks ago and have placed conveniently at their living room, Seulgi sped off to Udling, opened the door at the rear seat for the three then immediately run to the driver's seat.

Once the three were settled in, Seulgi keyed in the ignition and drove as fast - but as carefully - as she can to the hospital.

Althroughout the ride, Joy was screaming in pain, her shouts pleading for the agony to go away interspersed with profanities especially directed at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter