Chap 12

'Pag tayo'y matanda na, sana ---'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at the apartment, Joy interrogated Yeri while Joohyun was taking a nap.

"So ano Yeri, wala ba talaga?," she asked, referring to any possible romantic development between Seulgi and Joohyun.

"Bhie wala talaga. 'Yang bespren mo, grumaduate yata ng laude with a degree in ing her bading self."

Yeri remembered she tried to conjure different situations that could push either one of her friends--housemates to take things to a different level, something that's deeper than friendship. 

One weekend, she saw the two working together at the kitchen, preparing something for their dinner. The two moved in sync and just shared this palpable tenderness between them.

"Naks, iba talaga dating ninyo 'pag magkasama, iba 'yung chemistry," she said.

"Pinagsasabi mong chemistry diyan? Nagagayat lang kami ng sibuyas may chemistry na," Seulgi said, sounding both dismissive and irate.

Another time, she saw how Joohyun smiled in glee after Seulgi brought home durian from her fieldwork. Seulgi detests the smell of the fruit, but because she knew how much Joohyun likes it, she still brought some. 

"Sweet-sweet naman," she remarked.

"Ito sweet," Seulgi said as she flung a piece of durian at Yeri, who shrieked and immediately covered her nose.

"Ayaw talaga bhie, I tried to set up the atmosphere for landian pero dinudurog kaagad ni Seulgi."

But Yeri didn't know that it wouldn't need any contrived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter