A Nagging Redhead, A Dumb Blonde, and A Random Baby

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz

"Hyungs...it's so hot...." Changjo panted as he walked to the living room of Minsoo's house. "Why is it so hot? Why can't it rain or snow, hyungs?"

Daniel shot up. "Do you mean you want God to pee on us?! Ew! No! I'm not going to play with rain! It'll ruin my shoes."

"Since when were you such a girly girl? Caring about shoes." Minsoo snapped. "Oh and rain isn't God's pee, you dummy! Geez."

"Then...what is it?"

"It's sorta...kinda....a bit...well it's water!" Minsoo shouted. "You guys are such babies. Hyung will turn on the big cold wind machine. (Air conditioner) Oh and by the way...have anyone of you seen Byunghun and Chanhee? They're still not here yet."

The three shook their head and suddenly, the door opened. "We're here!" Chanhee's loud voice shouted. "Sorry hyung! We're late!"

"Why?"

"Well." Chanhee shot a look at Byunghun who chuckled nervously. "We got lost because of Byunghun."

"Hey! I thought we had to turn to the left!"

Chanhee shook his head. "I told you to stop and ask for directions! Argh. Just like a man." He crossed his arms while Byunghun was palying with his fingers.

It was like watching a boyfriend being scolded by his girlfriend.

"Hey, at least I got us here! Argh, my head feels like it has holes from all your nagging." Byunghun retaliated, holding his head.

Chanhee stomped his foot. "I am NOT NAGGING! And now that you have holes in your head, maybe you can let your brain have some oxygen!"

"You are too, nagging! Just stop it! My brain can't talk anymore!"

"That's because your brain isn't as big as your hair!"

"Stop fighting!" Minsoo cut between them, separating them by his arms. "It's already too hot and if you guys keep yelling, you'll make it worse. PLUS, YOU'RE SCARING THE MAKNAES!!!!"

"Argh!" Both Byunghun and Chanhee groaned.

"You don't see Danny and I fight like that." Minsoo added, only to have Daniel stop up to his '93 hyungs.

"Yeah." He said. "Minsoo hyung and I have a Give and Take Relationship. He would give and I would take."

"Hey!" Minsoo shouted. "What's that suppose to mean?! That you'll never give me stuff?!" He shouted to his dongsaeng, whose eyes immediately lit up.

"Did I say that?! NO, I DIDN'T SO STOP YELLING AT ME!"

"You're such baby!"

"Who are you calling me a baby, you baby!"

"I am NOT a baby! if I'm a baby, then can I do this?!" Minsoo shouted as he walked over to Chanhee and pecked him on his cheek. "See!"

"Hey!!!" Byunghun growled as he pushed Minsoo. "Only I can kiss Chanhee, he's my girl!"

"What do you mean, your girl?!"

"Thar you're only mine and only I can kiss you! See, like this!!!" He pulled in Chanhee and kissed him full on his lips. The red head gasped and Byunghun let his tongue into Chanhee's mouth. "See! You're only mine and NO ONE ELSE can kiss you!!!"

The blonde turned to Minsoo. "How dare you kiss him!"

"It's not my fault! What? Wanna fight?!"

"Yeah! I'm going to avenge my Channie!!!"

Meanwhile, Daniel was still shocked that Minsoo had pecked Chanhee and Chanhee was shocked he received such a kiss from Byunghun.

"Say ah~" The two turned to the maknaes and noticed Ricky was feeding Changjo gummy worms. "What? I'm just feeding my hubby." Ricky said. Then, he tighten his grip on his worms. "WE'RE NOT GOING TO SHARE!"

***

After a while, Minsoo and Byunghun were ready to 'battle it out'. The two were dresses in 'shining armor' and had 'swords and shields'.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Daniel asked Minsoo. "You know I'm not mad with you right, hyung?"

Minsoo shook his head. "Aniyo. Byunghun needs to learn how to out of things."

On the other side :

Chanhee was fixing Byunghun's hair when he said, "Why did you kiss me like that? It was...weird. Like how my umma and appa kiss."

Byunghun chuckled. "Aniyo. I saw Byunghyun hyung and Chunyoung noona kiss like that before. Why can't I? Besides..." He smiled at Chanhee. "Didn't you like it?"

Chanhee blushed. "Well...I don't know."

Silence.

"Are you really going to fight Minsoo hyung?" Chanhee asked, hugging Byunghun. "You could get hurt...or even die! Did you ever think about that, hot-shot?"

Byunghun laughed. "Well then there will be one less person to poke fun at you. Right, pumpkin?"

"You big pabo! You're just doing this to impress me aren't you?"

"Is it working?"

Chanhee froze. Then smiled. "Sorta." He kissed Byunghun's cheek. "Be careful Hunnie!"

Minsoo : "Prepare for battle!"

Byunghun : "Prepare to lose!"

Changjo : "I just love gummy worms."