Happy Birthday Sungjong! Part 1

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz

"Byunghunnie!" Chanhee shouted. "Lookie! Look what Chunyoung noona bought me!" He said, holding up his new set of Powerpuff Girls and RowdyRuff Boys plushie collection. "Lookie! Bubbles is so cute!"

The blonde just stared at Chanhee. "Chanhee!" Chunyoung shouted from the doorway. "Come on! We're going to be late!"

"Neh Noona!"

Byunghun tilted his head before feeling picked up by Byunghyun. "Hyung? Where are we going?" He asked. His brother just smiled and said that they're going to Sungjong's birthday party.

"Oh yeah!" Byunghun exclaimed. "I forgot!"

Byunghyun nodded. "Come on, we're almost late and Sungjong said he can't wait to see you two. I heard his other friends are going too."

Chanhee pouted. "Are Minsoo hyung, Danny, and Changhyun and Jonghyun going too?" He asked his sister, who smiled and nodded.

"When we're there. Behave arraso? I don't want you to get hurt or anything."

Chanhee nodded and held onto his sister. "Neh, noona!"

***

"Happy Birthday Sungjong!!!" Chanhee shouted, running to his long time friend. "I've missed you sooo much!!!"

Sungjong smiled and gave Chanhee and Byunghun two lemon flavored lollipops. "Thanks for coming to my birthday party! Here's my favorite candy!"

After the kids had settled for a while, Minsoo, Daniel, Changhyun and Jonghyun had arrived. "Myungsoo hyung!" Minsoo called and the two gave a high five. "I didn't know you were here!"

"Neither did I! Pabo! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know!"

"Soo-Soo?" Sungyeol walked up to him, locking his arm. "Who's this?" He asked.

"This is my friend! His name's Minsoo!" Myungsoo explained. "Minsoo! Isn't my Yeollie pretty?"

As the younger boy bit his lip, he didn't know how to answer but, "Aniyo! My Danny is prettier!" He shouted, dragging Daniel into the situation.

"No! My Yeollie!"

"You guys have problems."

Woohyun giggled at Sunggyu's comment and hugged him. "Hyung! You should stop them before they really get into a fight!"

"Wae?"

"Cause I'm the prettiest in the whole wide world!!!"

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, embarassed by his dongsaeng's comment. "Whatever, Woohyun~"

"What?! You're not suppose to say that!" Woohyun shouted, stomping his foot. "You're suppose to agree with me and then telling me how pretty I am!!! That's how this wifey and hubby relationship works!!!!"

"Whatever."

"Get back here!!!" The two ran past Dongwoo and Howon. Woohyun suddenly, ran back to them and asked Howon, "Hey, can I borrow that hammer? I promise I'll give it back!"

"Sure, hyung!" Howon said, handing his hammer.

Woohyun smiled. "Thank you!" He turned to Sunggyu with a glare. "Get back here you old, small eyed hamster grandpa!!!" Sunggyu stuck his tongue out at Woohyun before running in fright when he saw Woohyun with a knife.

"Hyung!" Howon shouted. "Let's go play with Byunghun and Chanhee!!!"

"Sure!" The older boy agreed and led Howon to Chunjoe. "Hi! Let's play something!"

"Like what?" Chanhee asked in a sweet voice. "Oppa, Oppa!"

Byunghun's eyes narrowed. "What?"

Chanhee shrugged. "I don't know." He said. "I heard that song on noona's ipod. It's something with Oppa Oppa. I think it was Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung. Byunghun!"

"What?"

"I love Donghae! He's such a great singer! I'm his biggest friend in the whole wide world!"

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Byunghun shouted, making the room silent. Woohyun was strangling Sunggyu, Daniel was about to threw a cupcake at Jonghyun and Sungyeol, Myungsoo was holding himself up trying not to fall down the couch and Sungjong was trying his hardest not to his lemon lollipop. Howon's run froze and Dongwoo....well, it's Dongwoo. Anything can happen.

"YOU CAN ONLY LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Byunghun shouted again, startling Chanhee. "EITHER IT'S ME OR GO HOME!!!!!"

Chanhee sobbed. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN?!" He ran past Byunghun and to Chunyoung. "Noona!"

"Chanhee?" She called, picking up her baby brother. "What's wrong?"

"Hunnie's being mean to me! He yelled at me!" Chanhee sobbed out. Chunyoung just pouted at her friends, indicating she doesn't know what to do.

"Hey, Seojong?" She whispered to Sungjong's older brother. "What should I do?"

"Do what you always do when he cries." Seojong answered, using his tookpick to pick the strawberry.

Chunyoung frowned. "But he's never cried before. I never had to to anything he never had!"

"Byunghun!" Byunghyun suddenly shouted, making the little kid walk to his hyung, a bit frightened. "Did you make Chanhee cry?"

"....."

"Well? Did you?"

"Yes....."

"Why?"

"Because Chanhee says he loves Donghae!!! He can't love anyone but me!" Byunghun answered, being picked up by with brother after.

Byunghyun chuckled. "Oh, I see. You were jealous~" Byunghun blushed as he denied his older brother.

"Aniyo, hyung!"

"Yep. You're jealous. No wonder why Chanhee likes Donghae." Byunghyun smirked. "You're such a hot head." He said, ruffling through Byunghun's hair.

"Hyung!"

Byunghyun chuckled. "What? I'm just stating the facts. Want a strawberry?" He added, giving Byunghun a toothpick with a strawberry stuck on top, which he ate with a pout.

On the side with Chunyoung, Chanhee was happily eating the gourmet food (since they were in a buffet for Sungjong's bday party). "Noona?" Chanhee held up a sushi. "What's this?"

"It's sushi."

Chanhee nodded. "Ooo~what's in it?"

"Raw fish."

"R-raw fish?! Ew!!!"

Chunyoung giggled. "Aniyo, Chanhee. It's very good. Try it." Chanhee refused. "Come on Chanhee. You won't know until you try."

Chanhee continued to refuse until Chunyoung thought of an idea. "Hey Byunghun." She called to the blonde boy. "Do you want a sushi?"

Byunghun shook his head. Chunyoung giggled. "Come on. I bet if you eat one, Chanhee will eat one too." She said. "Besides, he'll see how manly you are and he'll love you again~"

Byunghyun's little brother blush. He turned to his hyung. "Should I, hyung?"

Byunghyun shrugged. "I don't know. You're the one who likes Chanhee."

On the other side of the table, Woohyun and Howon were yelling, "Eat it, Eat it!" Byunghun gave a sigh and took a california roll.

"Uh, Byung?" Byunghyun said, looking at his baby brother. "You know that's a California Roll right? And that it's super bigger than the other sushi?"

"Shush, Byunghyun!" Chunyoung said. "He's doing it to get back Chanhee! Give him a break will ya?"

"Arraso."

Byunghun took a breath before englufing the whole roll. Chanhee was on his side, his hands folded together and staring at Byunghun with sparkling eyes. "Byunghun?"

The blonde's eyes widened. "Chanhee, here! Try it! It's good!" He said, holding up a piece of sushi. "I'm not lying! Eat one."

"Umm....ok." Chanhee finally said, gently taking a small bite. "Mhm! It's good!" He squealled before finishing it. "Here, Hunnie!" The red head said, feeding Byunghun another sushi. "Is it good, oppa?"

"Woohyun!" Sunggyu shouted. "Why don't you feed me like that?!"

"Cos' I don't want to." Woohyun simply replied, still mad at Sunggyu.

"Awww...." Sunggyu pouted. "You're breaking my heart~"

Woohyun giggled. "Aww really?" Sunggyu nodded and Woohyun stuck out his tongue. "Awww~send me the bill~"

"Yah!"

"Mehrong~!"

On the other side, Changhyun was feeding Jonghyun some spaghetti, Sungyeol was stuffing cupcakes inside Myungsoo's mouth, giggling all the way. "Here's another one, Soo-Soo!" *stuffs another cupcake*

"Yah! Bang Minsoo! Get back here!!!" Daniel shouting, chasing Minsoo with a fork. "Look what you did to my hair!!!" He pointed to his hair where Minsoo whipped some sauce on it. "GET BACK HERE!!!!!!"

"Somebody stop them!" Sungjong shouted, turning to Howon.

"I would but...." Howon gulped. "Now when he's got a fork." The boy turned to Dongwoo, who suddenly gasped. "Hyung! What's wrong?!"

Dongwoo glared and pointed to his plate of french fries. "I ordered 40 french fries and I only have 39!!!! I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD!!!!!"

"Hyung. It's just one french fry." Howon said, rolling his eyes.

"You don't understand! I ORDERED 40!!!! I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD IF THEY DON'T GIVE ME THAT ONE FRENCH FRY!!!!!!!!"

"Hyung, I know! Let's go to the kitchen to see if they have any!"

"Howon! You're so smart! Let's go!" Dongwoo turned to the others. "Hey! Let's go exploring!"

"Sure hyung!" Byunghun said. "I'm going to ask my hyung!" He ran over to Byunghyun, who was busy eating. "Hyung, we're going to go exploring ok?!"

Byunghyun just waved off his little brother saying, "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"He said we can go!" Byunghun said, smiling at Chanhee, who was a bit suspicious.

"Are you sure?"

"Come on! You don't trust your hubby? Let's go!"

"Ok then."

"Hi ho to the kitchen we go~"

 

*Continuation will be updated soon