MARSHMALLOWS ARE EVIL!!!!

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz

"Say ah~" Chanhee said as he was playing nurse with Byunghun and ChangRick. "Come on Hunnie! I'm a doctor! I have to take care of you!"

Byunghun stomped his foot and shook his head. He hated doctors and nurses. But it was Chanhee's turn to choose what game to play, unfortunately, he chose doctor. "No!" Byunghun shouted. "I hate doctors!"

Chanhee pouted. "Does that mean you hate me too, Hunnie?" He giggled as he collapsed onto the younger boy. "I don't hate you, Hunnie! Now take the spiky needle thing like a man!"

"B-But,"

The redhead let out one more giggle as he kissed Byunghun's soft lips. "A better now, Hunnie?" Chanhee asked cutely as he held up the needle, indicating that he 'injected' the needle into Byunghun when he kissed him.

The boy nodded. "I feel much better now, Channie!" He shouted, rolling Chanhee over and showering him with kisses. On the other hand, Minsoo, Daniel, Changhyun and Jonghyun were practically bored out of their lives.

"Hyung~ Can we actually do something in our lives before we die of boreness?" Jonghyun asked, wavering his hands. "I'm so bored~~~"

"What do you want to play?"

"Er...I don't know! Changhyun, what do you want to play?"

"Let's play Pirate Ship! How about it, hyungs?" Changhyun asked and turned to his hyungs. The four approved and began setting up the ship.

"Hyung, should we use my bed?" Byunghun suggested to Minsoo. After a yes, Byunghun quickly grabbed Chanhee's little hand and dragged him up his bed. "I'm protecting my Chanhee, go away pirates!"

"I don't want to play pirates! They're stupid!" Jonghyun whined, pouting as he crossed his arms. He plopped onto the floor and began to wail. "No, no, no!"

Changhyun sighed. "Yeah, he's been ahving some problems lately. His noona keeps stealing his chocolate milk, that's why."

"......alright so what do you want to play?" The eldest asked.

"Um....I don't know! Hyungie! Read us a story, please~~~"

"Um ok. What do you want to read?"

"This book!" Byunghun shouted, holding up a Hero book he stole from Byunghyun's room. "I think this man in the front is a magical pony!"

Niel shot up. "Pony?! Hyungie, read it, read it! If you don't, I'll smack you!"

"Alright alright. Ahem. once upon a time...."

As Minsoo read the story, Jonghyun slowly felt sleepy and soon fell asleep. He had a weird dream too. Something about a hero......

"Huh? Where am I? It's so dark! Changhyun!!!" The maknae shouted but there was no answer. "Changhyun!" Still no answer. "Where am I? Oh! There's a light! I should follow it!"

Soon, Jonghyun escaped what was a cave and plopped out the small hole. "Oh? Who's this?" A strange lady and man were standing in front of him. The lady gasped. "Kyuhyun! Do you think this is the boy from the prophercy?"

"I don't know, Tiffany. Let's go asked Elder."

And so, Kyuhyun and Tiffany carried baby Jonghyun to their small village. It was a small village with dried up platns and no water or food seen. The people looked starved too.

"Elder. We were searching through the woods and found this boy. He might be the boy from the prophercy as he came out of that cave hole!"

The elder turned around. He had short honey blonde hair and when he smiles, dimples forms. "This boy. What's your name?"

Jonghyun scoffed. "Why do you care! Take me home! I want my mommy!"

The elder nodded. "Hm. Yes. It seems he is the boy from the prophercy." And then the elder took something out of his tent. He handed to Jonghyun and took off the cover.

It was a toy electronic sword.

 

Then the elder stood up. He stared at the horizon. "A long time ago, we lived in peace. Until one day a dark evil came and destoryed everything. The red moon appears at night and changes the most innocent animals to the most vicious monsters. Our village is about to be destoryed but can only be stopped by the prophercy. A boy will appear behind the cave and bring peace back to our villlage."

The elder's eyes became teary as he turned around. "So, we need you to....where is he?"

Kyuhyun sighed and pointed to his left.

Jonghyun was playing around with his new sword and wrote POOP in the sand. "Was he even listening?"

"Not a bit."

"Aish." The elder picked up Jonghyun and placed him in front of him. "Savior, we need you to help us save our village. Are you willing to help us?"

Jonghyun smiled widely. "Okie!"

"Oh this boy is too nice!"

After that dramatic effect, the elder pointed to the hills. "You need to find three jewels, blue, red and green. Once you have all three, you are able to destory the monster demon and unlock the princess to restore our village!"

"Okie! bye-bye!"

"That was fast."

-------------------------------------------

"To the mountain, the mountain~" Jonghyun sang as he walked up the road. He began walking slowly as the trees were beginning to look scary and started to make freaky faces.

"Help! Help!" A small scream appeared. "Help!"

Jonghyun quickly ran to the source and found a tiny boy with butterfly wings trapped in a cage. "Oh! Thank you! Can you please help me get out of here?"

Jonghyun nodded and smashed the cage open with his toy sword. "Oh thank you! My name is Byunghun! What's your name?" He asked, flying.

The baby tilt his head. "Are you a butterfly?"

"No."

"Have you ever eaten toliet paper?"

"No, have you?"

"Yes, it tasted like toliet paper."

"......."

"......."

"......."

"Are you a butterfly?"

"NO!"

"Then how come you have butterfly wings?"

"They're just wings!"

"You're so short and tiny!~~~"

"I'M NOT SHORT!!!"

"Kekeke. Butterflies get mad easily."

"Argh, take a deep breath, Byunghun. He's just a baby. Calm down." When Byunghun opened his eyes, he was startled back on how freaky Jonghyun was looking at him with his head titled to the left and smiling freakily. "So, um, are you the savior who came to help this land?"

"A beaver? I'm not a beaver."

"Not beaver! Savior!"

"Oh, then yes!" Baby Jonghyun said, smiling.

"Aish, well, in debt of helping me out of the cage, I will guide you to help find the princess."

"Yay!" Jonghyun cheered and grabbed Byunghun's small fairy arm. "I have a butterfly friend!"

"Yah, yah, yah! You're holding me too tight!"

"La, la, la, la, la~"

The two ended up passing a cliff and notice a small boy meditating. "Hi!" Jonghyun said, going to the boy. The boy sat silent, looking at the sky. "Yah! Talk!"

"The sky is beautiful today....." The boy spoke.

Jonghyun stomped his right foot. "Don't say math problems! I don't know how to do math! Say something else!"

"The wind is silent...."

"Did you just call me fat?!"

"Don't mind him," Byunghun said, flying over to the boy. "Hey, do you know any information about the Princess who was imprisoned? By the way, what's your name?"

"The princess? I do know some information. And my name is Minsoo."

"Minsoo? Minsoo?" Jonghyun said. "Oh! It's Minsoo hyung! Annyeong!" He rushed to Minsoo and hugged him but accidently too hard and Minsoo fell down the cliff. "Omo! Hyung can fly!"

"Help! Somebody help!" The two looked down and realized Minsoo was wrapped around a branch. "Don't just stand there! HELP!!!"

After they finally got Minsoo up, he finally told Jonghyun about the Princess. "She was imprison in a flower by the demon. Defeat the demon and you'll find the princess. Use this to free her." Minsoo said and handed Jonghyun a blue jewel.

"Yay! Thank you!" Jonghyun shouted and pushed Minsoo off the cliff again.

"HELP!!!!"

---------------------------------------

"Ah~we're at a river." Byunghun said and noticed two little figures in the grass.

"Come on, Yoona! Bring the food already!"

"Easier said than done, Yuri!"

It was two bugs and they were carrying mushrooms. "Annyeong!" Jonghyun shouted, almost stepping on them.

"Eep! A giant!"

"Wait wait wait!" Byunghun shouted, pulling back Yoona and Yuri by their antenae. "We won't hurt you two!" He let goof them and the two slammed onto the ground.

"Ow! Don't just let go unexpectively! That hurt!"

"Hey, can you tell us anything about the princess?"

"Hmpf. Waeyo?"

Jonghyun walked up and leaned down to the two bugs. "Eh? So cute!" He said and patting both their head.

A while later, Yoona and Yuri dragged a HUGE soup bowl for Jonghyun.

 

"Use this to get across the river!" Yuri said and pushed the bowl into the river after Jonghyun got in.

"Wait! How do you stop this thing!?"

"That's the point! You can't! Bye-bye! Good luck!"

"YAH!!!!"

He was stopped when something grabbed the bowl from behind. "Gr...give me all your candy!!!!" A monster shot up, revealing a turtle/pink monster. "

"Eeep! It's Niel hyung!"

~

In reality, Niel sneezed. "Argh, I think I'm sick."

~

"Let go of him!" A warrior shouted, coming down the mountain slide. He wrapped Niel in a rope and held onto the other end. "Chanhee to the rescue!" The warrior said, smiling cutely.

"Wait! Don't hurt him!" Jonghyun shouted. "Don't hurt Niel hyung!"

"Eh? Waeyo? He's a bad guy!"

"No he's not! Let him go!"

"Um...ok then..." And Chanhee complied while Niel was crying of joy.

"Thank you. thank you." Niel said. "I promise I won't do bad things anymore! Here, take this!" He said, handing Jonghyun a red jewel. He sighed as he stared into the water. "This river was full of plentiful fish. But everything changed whe the demon came. Now I have no food for myself and have no choice but to terrorize you, it's because---"

"Eh. Eh." Chanhee tapped Niel's shoulder. "He left."

"Eh?!" Niel looked up at Jonghyun who was already at the end of the river.

"BYE-BYE!" Jonghyun waved.

"......."

Still in the water, Jonghyun kept staring at the jewel. "It's pretty isn't it?" Just then, Jonghyun bit the jewel. "Eh!? Don't eat it! It's not candy! You'll have diarrhea!"

"Hyung! Waterfall!!!"

"AH!!!!!"

-----------------------------

As Jonghyun swam to shore, he looked around for his butterfly frind but he was no where insight. Suddenly, Jonghyun notices a sparkle in the darkness of the woods. He walked towards it and noticed as he got closer, it was the green jewel!

"Pretty!!!" He said and picked it up underneath the tree. "Cool! It's so greeen! It looks like somebody sneezed on it!"

"Jonghyun!" Byunghun shouted as he flew towards the baby. "You found the last jewel?! Yes! Now let's go fight that demon!"

"No worries." A voice said out of nowhere. "I'm already here." There was a loud rumble and a pillar popped up from the grown. Standing on top, was a marshmallow. "I'm am the demon!"

"Daebak. A marshmallow. Why aren't you chocolate?!?!"

"Well because---"

"Aish, chocolates are so much better than marshmallows. Marshmallows arre always so icky and gooey, I hate them."

"Hey, you--"

"Ad chocolates are so much sweet and better than you."

As Jonghyun continue to ramble on and on, the marshmallow slowly began to disappear out of shame and embarassment.

And then another pillow appeared, a flower. "Jonghyun." Byunghun said. "Place the jewels in the holes." And when Jonghyun finished, the flower began to bloom and out of it, came a....

"Jonghyunnie~it's time to wake up~~~"

Jonghyun slowly opened his eyes and wiped the drool slittering down the side of his cheek. He looked at Changhyun. "Princess!!!~" He shouted and hugged his wifey.

"Eh?"

"You're the princess! I saved you remember?"

"Jongie, I think you were dreaming." Baby Byunghun said, walking into the room with a marshmallow. Jonghyun's eyes widened and smacked the marshmallow out of Byunghun's hand. "My marshmallow!"

"Chocolate's are better!!! You pabo butterfly!"

"Butterfly?"

"What's going on here?" Minsoo asked as he walked towards his strange dongsaengs.

"Hyungie! I thought you fell off the cliff!"

"..........?"

Byunghun rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm getting another marshmallow."

"ANDWAE!!!! THEY ARE EVIL!!!!"