ChangRick

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz

"This is going to be so fun, Jongie!" Changhyun shouted, pinching Jonghyun's cheeks in the car as they headed to go ice skating. "But..."

Jonghyun's face dropped at Changhyun's pause. "What's wrong Changhyun?"

"I don't know how to skate."

'Chincha?" Changhyun nodded. "Don't worry Changie! I'll help you!"

The older boy's brightened as he hugged Jonghyun. "Yay! Thank you Jongie!"

***

"Ok." Jonghyun said as he finished tying his skates. "Changie, you ready?" He heard Changhyun shriek.

"Jongie! Help me~" Changhyun pleaded, kicking his feet back and forth. "I don't know how to tie it...."

Jonghyun smiled as he walked steadily over to Changhyun and began tying his skates. "Tell me if it's too tight arraso?" Changhyun nodded. "There. All done. Let's go skate." The maknae carefully took Changhyun's hand and led him into the ring.

There weren't much people. Since it was hot out and others would go to pools and such but Jonghyun would rather ice skate.

Jonghyun skated around the ring about twice already and stopped when he heard Changhyun shout again. As he turned around, the boy couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. Changhyun was on the railings, his legs shaking and trying to hold on like it was his life. 

"Jonghyun~" Changhyun whined, trying his hardest to let go and skate to his hubby but his body was frozen. "Jongie, help me." He pouted cutely.

Jonghyun swiftly skated across and faced Changhyun. "Don't worry. I'm here." Changhyun slowly wrapped his arms around Jonghyun and the other placed his arms on Changhyun's shoulder. "Take a step. One by one."

And Changhyun did so. They went slow at first. Then, Jonghyun stepped infront of Changhyun, still holding his little hands, and began skating backwards while slowly pulling Changhyun.

"Jonghyun~Don't let go~"

Jonghyun chuckled slightly as he held onto Changhyun tightly. "I'm not."

Suddenly, Changhyun tripped over a chunk of ice and he began to fall slightly. Jonghyun however, thought onto his feet and backed the older boy up. He slowly led Changhyun to the railngs. "You ok Changie?"

Changhyun nodded before giving Jonghyun a huge hug. "Thank you Jonghyun! You're my hero!"

"May I have everyone's attention please?" The speaker spoke. "It's time to clean the ice. May everyone exit the ring?"

And so ChangRick did. "Jongie! What are we going to do now?"

"We're going to wait. It's not going to take long. Wanna eat something, Changie?"

Changhyun nodded and they headed off to the food parlor. "Chnagie, what do you want to eat?" The older boy paused for a moment. He looked up at the menu and then to Jonghyun.

"What does that say?" He asked, pointing to the fried rice.

"That fried rice. Do you want it?"

Changhyun nodded.

"Arraso. Wait here ok?"

The older boy nodded again and pecked Jonghyun's cheek. "Come back soon!"

***

After a while, the two ate on the balcony seats, just watching other people skate down below. "Jongie look! That pretty noona can skate very good!"

"ANI!!!!" Jonghyun shouted, startling Changhyun. "You can't call her pretty!!!"

Changhyun, who just simply giggled after Jonghyun's outburst, smiled. "Why? You jelly?~"

The maknae blushed as he tried to think of something to say. "A-Ani! You just....can't call her pretty!"

"Wae?"

"Because.....because you're prettier!"

"Chincha?"

Jonghyun nodded as Changhyun squealled and pinched his cheeks. "I love you Jongie! You're the best!!!!"

"Really?"

"Of course!" he hugged him tighter. "No one can beat you! I love you!"

"Yay! Changie loves me! Oh! Changie!"

"Neh?"

"Will you be my wifey?~"

"Neh?!"

"Please~~~You said you loved me~~~"

Changhyun paused for a moment. He looked into Jonghyun's pleading eyes and giggled. "Neh! I lobe you my hubby!!! <3"

"Yay!" Jonghyun cheered. "I love you too Wifey!!! <3"