Happy Birthday Sungjong! Part 2

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz

"Wait...I thought we were going to the kitchen.....???" Chanhee said, noticing the surroundings doesn't look anything like a kitchen. "Where are we?"

"I don't know...I thought this was the kitchen." Byunghun said, looking around until he saw Danile looking irritated at him with his arms crossed.

"Dude....THERE ARE TREES HERE! HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE THE KITCHEN?!?!?!"

"Oh....Channie, did you see those there?"

"Yeah."

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"Hunnie, this is where your blondness kicks in. YOU'RE BLONDE!!!" Chanhee said, while Jonghyun walked right past him to pick up a flower.

"Ooo!~" The maknae squealled. He was about to pick one when suddenly, Byunghun stepped on it. "HEY!!!!" Jonghyun shouted.

"I AM NOT BLONDE! I'M GOLD!"

"NO! YOU'RE CLEARLY BLONDE!"

"SO WHAT, YOU HOT-HEAD!"

"JUST BECAUSE MY HAIR IS RED DOESN'T REALLY MEAN I'M A HOT-HEAD!!!!!!!!!"

"YEAH YOU ARE!!!"

"NO I'M NOT!!!"

"SHUT THE COTTON CANDY UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!" Sungyeol shouted, using his choding-hyper voice. "YOU GUYS ARE SUCH BABIES! LET'S JUST GO TO THE KITCHEN, GET DONGWOO'S FRENCH FRY AND GET BACK TO THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Neh....."

Meanwhile, after Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Byunghun and Chanhee left, Changhyunwas comforting a crying Jonghyun over his crushed flower.

"Don't worry, Jongie." Changhyun said. "It'll grow back soon."

"But we were just getting to know each other!" Jonghyun picked up the flower. "It's can't.....END LIKE THIS!!!!" The boy shouted, dramatically crying over his flat flower. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just then, Changhyun suddenly started crying. "What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked. He looked at his wifey whose tears were quickly dripping down his cheeks. "Changhyun?"

Changhyun sobbed. "I don't like seeing you crying! I hate it when people cry! It's all your fault Jonghyun! Wah!!!!~!!!" He continued to cry. Jonghyun, who was feeling guilty, just wiped his tears and hugged Changhyun. "I'm sorry! I won't cry anymore!"

***

"Just where are we?" Dongwoo asked, his hand dragging Howon. "I thought we were going to go find my french fry!" Howon nodded next to him. He turned around the the buffet and spotted something.

"Omo! Look!"

"What?! Is it french fries?!"

"No!" Howon pointed. "It's California Rolls!"

"Oh. Come on, Howon, let's go look for french fries." Howon's stomache grumbled. "Come on, Howon!"

"Aw, wae?!" The younger boy suddenly shouted. "But hyung! I didn't eat ANYTHING ever since we got here! I'm so hungry!!!"

"You can eat when we find my french fry!"

"Why are you so selfish, hyung?!"

"I'm not selfish! I'm just looking for the french fries!"

"But hyung---"

"NO!!!! WE'RE LOOKING FOR MY FRENCH FRY FIRST!!!!!!!!!!" Crying, Howon followed his hyung. He really didn't have any choice, since Dongwoo was older than him, he had to show respect.

"I don't see any." Dongwoo said, looking at the row of food in the buffet. "WAE NO FRENCH FRIES?!?!?"

Howon, who was still crying, was desperately looking for the fries so that he can eat. After a while, the boy still couldn't find any. He fell to the gound, holding his stomach as it grumbled. "Pehgopayo." He said, but got up and wiped his tears as he conitnued to look for the fries.

"Is it here?" He tried to tiptoe but the baby was too short. "Where are they?!?!?" Howon finally bursted. "I just want my sushi and forget about how selfish hyung is!!! STUPID FRENCH FRIES!!!" He kicked the can.

"FRENCH FRIES ARE NOT STUPID!!!!" Dongwoo shouted, hearing everything Howon had said. "You're the one that's stupid, Howon!!!"

"I-I'm not stupid!!!" Howon shouted, bursting another flow of tears. "Hyung is mean! Hyung is a big meanie!!!" The boy cried and ran to Woohyun and Sunggyu. "Sunggyu hyung! Dongwoo hyung called me stupid!!!"

Sunggyu sighed. "What happened?"

"Well, Dongwoo---" But he was cut off when the four heard Danny yell.

"Hey! I found the kitchen! Let's go, hyungs!" He shouted, pointed to the front where the kitchen was. "I bet there would be lots of food!"

"Yay!" Howon suddenly brightened up. "Let's go hyungs!.....I still hate you, Dongwoo hyung."

***

"YAH! THAT'S NOT FOOD!!!!" Sungyeol shouted, pointing to Myungsoo. "THAT'S POO!!!!"

"....." The ulzzang froze and stared at the thought to be raisin. "Oh......"

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry this chapter took too long and it's sorta rushed too.

I'll do better next time, I promise!!!

Oh and please read one of my newest stories. I've updated it just today and hoping to have more subscribers  and viewers for this story :))))

TS High for Monsters