Oh No! Chanhee's Caught Again!

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz

"Jong Uppie!" Changhyun shouted and embraced the boy. "I haven't seen you in such a long time!!!" Jong Up giggled.

"You too Changhyun!"

Suddenly Jonghyun casually walked up to the two February boys and quickly snatched back his Changhyun. "Ani! You can't hug my wifey! He's mine!" The maknae shouted while Jongup stared in confusement.

Jongup chuckled. "It's ok!" He grabbed Himchan and hugged him tightly with his cute eye smile. "I have Himchannie! <3" Himchan was still in Jongup's hug and patted his head, trying to tell Jongup he needed air. Jongup giggled. "Sorry Himmie!~"

Himchan fixed the hem of his shirt and smiled. He pecked Jongup's cheek. "It's ok Jonguppie!~"

"Um...hyungs?" Ren asked. "Can we play hide and seek?"

Youngjae squealled. "Sure!" He turned to Yongguk, JR and Minsoo. "You two are it!"

The three agreed and went the corner to begin counting. "Yongguk hyung!" JR shouted. "Let's have a contest! Whoever finds them the most wins!"

Minsoo nodded. "Hyung! That sounds like fun!" The two began Yongguk who finally gave in.

"Arraso. But you guys know I will win." He chuckled with his deep voice.

"Ani!"

***

"Ready or not, here I...We come!"

"Minsoo!" Yongguk shouted. "You go there, JR go there, and I'll go here. We'll meet up here later ok?"

"Neh!"

Yongguk was under the slides. He looked up and down but no one. "Argh. Come on!" Suddenly, there was a shake in the bush. Yongguk smirked and tiptoed closer.

"Gotcha!" Ren and Zelo were screaming high pitch.

"Run!!!" The two yelled and scattered across the playground. "Jonghyunnie!!!" Ren shouted, running to Jonghyun who just froze when Ren hugged him.

"YAH!!!" Changhyun rushed to his hubby. "Stay away from him! He's mine!"

"Gotcha!" JR shouted, backhugging little Ren. "I caught you Ren!"

Meanwhile, when Zelo and Ren were caught by Yongguk and JR, Changhyun was checking all over Jonghyun's face. "Are you ok Jongie? Did Ren hurt you? Did he slap you? Did he kiss you?" Jonghyun smiled and pecked Changhyun's lips.

"Aniyo~"

Changhyun sighed out of relief. "That's good. If he kissed my hubby, I would smack the cookies out of Ren!"  Jonghyun chuckled and pulled Changhyun into a huge hug. He leaned his head on Changhyun's head.

"Awww~I love you." His eyes widened when he saw Minsoo running towards them. "Oh teddy bear! Minsoo hyung is coming! Come on Changhyun!"

***

"Hunnie?" Chanhee called out. "Are we safe?" The two were hiding in the cave of the slide. Byunghun kept looking out since Chanhee kept declaring he was scared.

"Yah. Why are you so scared? It's only a game."

"Yeah but I don't wanna lose!" Chanhee whined. He hugged Byunghun tighter. The blonde looked over again. He smiled. Byunghun could see Minsoo on the end of the playground, trying to catch Daniel.

"Yah. Channie. It's safe."

"Chincha?"

"Mhm." He brushed Chanhee's hair. "Wae you so cute?"

The red head giggled. "Hunnie, don't you like me when I'm cute?" He asked the blonde, giving him the cutest pout.

"Pabo! I love you when you're cute! Wait...I will always love you because you're always cute!"

"Chincha?" Chanhee squealled. "I love you too Hunnie!" He pecked Byunghun's lips and gave him a big hug. When he opened his eyes, the red head noticed JR running to them. "Hunnie watch out!" He pushed his hubby.

"Oof!" Byunghun was pushed aside to the bushes. "Channie!"

But it was too late. Once again. Chanhee was caught. But this time, Byunghun is not going to let his wifey go again!

My dear readers.........Let's go help Byunghun!!!!