Daycare Part 1

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz

"Byunghunnie!" Chanhee shouted, running to the blonde at full speed and embracing him. "I missed you Hunnie!" He looked into the younger boy's eyes and smiled. "Hunnie! Did you miss me too?"

Byunghun nodded with his face flushed red and not looking at Chanhee. "N-neh....."

Chanhee chuckled and looked to his right. "Oh Lookie! It's Minsoo hyung and Jonhyunnie!" He took Byunghun's hand and ran quickly to the oldest and youngest. "Hyung! Jonghyun!"

The two looked up. Jonghyun smiled and played with his feet. "Hi hyungs! Did you see Changhyunnie?"

"And Danny?" Minsoo added.

Byunghun shook his head with Chanhee attached on his arm. "Ani. But in the car, I saw them. They're coming soon." Minsoo nodded and looked out the window. It was obvious that he wanted to play with Daniel soon.

"Byunghun! What do you want to do? I know!" He pointed to the candy counter. "Let's get candy!"

The blonde nodded and toddled off while holding Chanhee's hand. "E-excuse me?" He said to the candy girl. "C-Can we have a candy bar?"

"Sure!" She squeaked, obviously taking the thought that Byunghun and Chanhee were adorable. She handed him to Kit-Kat Bars. "Here you go!"

"Maddie!" A short man stromed to the counter. "What do you think you're doing?!"

The girl jumped. "I uh, gave these two kids candy bars."

"For free?!"

"The're kids. You expect them to have money?"

"But they---" He looked at Byunghun and then to Chanhee, who had his puppy eyes on and a small pout. Chanhee shivered and toddled behind Byunghun. The man sighed. "Fine. You kids can have them."

"Yay!" Chanhee jumped and hugged the man. "Thank you!" The man smiled and walked away. Byunghun, on the other hand, was totally jealous that Chanhee hugged another person that's not him.

"Yah."

Chanhee looked at Byunghun and hugged him as well, but with more affection. "Thank you Hunnie! I love you!" He pecked the blonde's cheek.

Byunghun blushed instantly. "L-Let's go back to the others. I think Changhyun and Daniel should be here by now." Chanhee giggled and locked his arms with Byunghun as he happily ate his candy. 

***

"Jonghyunnie!" Changhyun ran to the maknae and pinched his cheeks. "Yay! I missed you!"

Jonghyun smiled and put his forehead with Changhyun's. "I missed you too Changie." He took his hand and led him into the playroom. "Changie! Let's play with this!" He held up a handfull of Leggos.

Changhyun frowned. "Um...Jongie...can we play with that?" He pointed to a huge dinosaur toy on the top shelf.

"Um...it's a bit high..." Jonghyun said but Changhyun was already jumping to get the toy. "Aish." He picked up Changhyun and lifted him up on his shoulders.

"I got it!" Changhyun shouted, but Jonghyun had lost balanced and the two tumbled onto the trampoline. "Oof!" When he opened his eyes, he realized was on top of Jonghyun.

"Changie, you're not hurt are you?" The maknae asked.

Changhyun giggled and pecked Jonghyun's lips. "Ani. Thank you Jongie!" He held up the dinosaur and hugged Jonghyun when the boys sat up.

***

"Is this your dollie?" One of the babysitter asked Daniel who shook his head. She picked up another one. "Is this one?"

"No."

"How about this one? Please say yes."

Daniel shrugged. "Nope."

The babysitter sighed as she fumbled through her hair in frustration. "Ok. When's the last time you saw your dollie?"

Daniel paused for a moment and looked up at the ceiling. "Oh! Last Summer! At the park."

"Aish..."

"Hey!" Minsoo shouted and ran up to the babysitter. "Hey brunette! Stay away from from my Danny!" Another babysitter walked up, this time, she had black hair with different color streaks.

"Aww isn't that cute? He's soo adorable!"

"I was only trying to help...." The brunette said. "He needed his dollie. You find it for him then."

"Fine! I will!" Minsoo shouted and grabbed the doll all the way on the corner. "Hey Danny."

Daniel's smile brightened. "Yay! Minnie hyung found it! Hyung I love you!" Minsoo smiled and led Daniel to Chunji and Changrick.

"Hunnie! Here!" Chanhee held up a tea cup to the , indicating that he was having a tea party. Byunghun refused to play. "Please Hunnie~it's really good!"

"Channie! I don't want it!" He whacked Chanhee's hands.

The red head dropped the cup and his eyes began to water. "You...you...." Byunghun got up and walked over; his face apologetic.

"Channie, I'm sorry. I---"

"You hit me..." Chanhee said, his voice on the verge of tears. "Hunnie...you hit me."

"I'm sorry Channie!" Byunghun said and embraced a now sobbing Chanhee onto the crook of his neck. "I didn't mean it." By then, Chanhee had already bursted into tears.

"You hit me! I hate you Hunnie! I hate you!"

"Please Channie, I'm sorry. Please don't hate me."

Chanhee pushed Byunghun away and ran off. But he wasn't looking where he was going and banged into the large playhouse and plopped onto the floor; still making a waterfall. "Apa!" He held onto his forehead where he had banged.

"Channie!" Byunghun ran to the red head and looked into Chanhee's eyes. "Are you ok?" He slowly took out an emergency band aid in his back pocket of his little baby jeans. As Byunghun took the wrapper off and placed it softly onto Chanhee's forehead, the red head stared at the blonde with both awe and shyness.

"There!" Byunghun said after he placed the band aid onto Chanhee's forehead. "One last thing." He kissed Chanhee's forehead and then his lips. "There! All done! Does it still hurt Channie?"

Chanhee shook his head and wrapped his arms around Byunghun's neck and buried him self onto the crook of his neck. "Thank you Hunnie! You made my boo-boo better! I love you!"

On the side, N.A.P and Changrick watched in jealousy. "Jongie!!! Why can't you kiss me like that?!" Changhyun shrieked.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "But you don't have a boo-boo, Changie."

"But Jongie~"

"Fine fine." The maknae leaned closer and pecked Changhyun's lips. "Happy now?"

Changhyun nodded and hugged the taller boy. "I love you!"

Next to them, Minsoo turned to Daniel, who held up his palm. "Don't even think about it, hyung."