Daycare Part 2

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz

 

 

 

 

 

"Why, hello there Mr. Dog." The babysitter, Jessica, said while holding up a stuff dog and girraffe. She held up the girraffe. "Hello there Mr. Girrafe. How's the weather up there?"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "I'll tell you how it's like down here! BOR-RING." 

Next to Jessica, Tiffany sighed. "Jess. This is not working out."

"I wanna do something fun!" Minsoo shouted. "Can we ride the luggage carts in the lobby?"

"NO!"

"Slide down the railings?"

"No!"

"Well is there anything else to do?" Byunghun asked and Chanhee nodded next to him. "See. Channie and I are bored."

"Let's play hide and seek, TIffany and Jessica noona!" Ricky suggested, fluttering his eye lids and showing his best aegyo against the two older girls who nodded.

"Alright. We'll count. You hide."

They began counting. After 30, the two searched around the room. Tiffany scratched her head. "Geez. They're good at hiding."

Jessica let out a frustrated groan and threw a stuff toy on the floor. "We lost!"

"What do you mean?"

"They ran out in the hotel."

"Omg. We have to find them."

***

"Yay! We escaped!" Chanhee squealed, holding Byunghun tightly. "Hunnie. What do you wanna do?"

The younger boy shrugged. "I don't know. What do you wanna do?"

"Um..." Chanhee paused and held a finger to his bottom lip as he thought. "How about...we ride the luggage carts?"

"Ani. I don't want you to get hurt." Byunghun said and tightened his grip onto Chanhee.

Chanhee giggled. "Awww~Hunnie you're so sweet!" He pecked his cheek. "How about let's go exploring?"

***

Daniel yawned as he was about to fall asleep on Minsoo. Aftet they had escaped from the daycare, somehow, the two ended up in the arcade room. "Hyung. I'm bored."

The older boy didn't answer and continued watching the older boys play and win the arcade games easily. "They're so cool!" He shouted.

Daniel rolled his eyes. "Hyung. Let's do something fun. Hyung."

"Arraso. What do you want to play?"

"Wait. What about those noonas? Won't they be after us too?"

"I don't know. But don't worry, Danny. Hyung will protect you."

"Hyung. I'm not like Chanhee hyung and Changhyun hyung. You don't have to protect me."

"Bug!"

"Eepp! Where?!" Daniel shouted, throwing his arms around Minsoo and buring himself. "Protect me hyung! I hate bugs!"

Minsoo smirked. "Arraso~"

***

"I'm so cute!" Changhyun said to himself as he stared into the mirror in the ballroom. "Jonghyun, lookie! I'm so cute right!"

Jonghyun sighed as he continued listening to Changhyun rattle on and on. They've been like this ever since they've escaped from the daycare. The maknae sat on the seats and played with his hands as Changhyun continued flattering himself.

Finally, Changhyun stopped rattling and pinched Jonghyun's cheeks. "You're cheeks are so squishy!"

Jonghyun smirked. "I know." He pecked Changhyun's right cheek. "And yours is kissable."

Changhyun just giggled and turned to the left. Suddenly, he gasped. There was his teddy bear at the doorway with someone holding it.

"Why hello there Changhyun." The teddy bear said.

"Teddy?"

Suddenly, a hand came out, pointing a marker to the bear's mouth. A different voice appeared. "Come with me or else the bear gets a mustache."

"NO!" Changhyun shouted and ran the the stuff toy.

Jonghyun sat up and ran after his hyung. "Changhyun! Don't go!"

But it was too late, Changhyun was already in Tiffany's arms and Jessica caught up with Jonghyun. The maknae glared at the ice princess as he shrugged in her grip and said, "I hate you."

Jessica giggled. "Get in line pal." (NOT A JESSICA ANTI!!!!!!)

***

"Hunnie~Slow down~" Chanhee said, running up the Byunghun as the younger boy kept walking faster. "Why are you walking so fast? Do you hate me?" Chanhee stopped. "Are you running away from me?"

Byunghun sighed. "Ani. Mianhae." He pulled Chanhee and pecked his cheek. "Let's just go somewhere safe. I don't trust it here."

Chanhee nodded and he locked his arm with Byunghun's. "You'll protect me right Hunnie?"

The blonde nodded. "Of course. Just stay close." The two walked in silence for a while. Byugnhun kept looking at both sides at a corner as if they were crossing a street and Chanhee looked as scared as hell. He kept tightening his hand onto Byunghun's arm.

"Ow." Byunghun said.

"What's wrong?"

The blonde pointed to his shoulder. "You're holding me too tight."

Chanhee realized it as he stared down at his hands. "Oops. Sorry Hunnie."

"It's ok. Why are you so scared?"

"I'm scared if the noonas will get us."

"It's ok." Byunghun said and pecked Chanhee again. "Like I said before, I'll protect you."

Chanhee nodded as they started walking again.

Suddenly, someone broke apart their hands and as Byunghun turned around, he gasped as he ran after Chanhee was was being taken and carried away by Jessica.

"Hunnie!" Chanhee screamed, trying to break free from Jessica by throw small punches. "Let me go!"

"Sorry." Jessica said and ran faster.

Byunghun ran after them but he was cut off. "Hunnie!" Chanhee called fot the last time before Jessica had disappeared into the elevator. "Chanhee! Chanhee!" He banged uselessly and regretting saying he would protect Chanhee since he knew....he failed to do so.

"Minsoo. I need to get Minsoo hyung and the others."

"All I'm saying is that extra large popcorns are not suppose to be super buttery." A voice said from behind.

"So what's the point of popcorn?"

"Because---"

"Minsoo hyung! Danny!" Byunghun ran to the two and embracing them. "I need your help! It's an emergency!"

Minsoo's eyes grew serious as he had a feeling what had happened. "Chanhee's gone isn't he?" The younger boy fell back a bit at the unexpecting answer.

"How'd you know?"

"Cuase we saw Chanhyun and Jonghyun captured too."

Daniel nodded.

"What do we do hyung?"

"The only thing we can do. Rescue them."

"How? We don't even know where they are!" Byunghun shouted, frustrated as he kept replaying Chanhee being taken away.

"The noonas will have to get me." Daniel suggested and Minsoo turned to him. "You two are stronger than me and I'll be bait so that you guys can find us."

Minsoo nodded. "We need to get help." Just then, thanking luck, 5 other babies from the daycare strolled from a corner. "Hey!" Minsoo shouted running after the 5 babies; Daniel and Byunghun followed after him.

"Hey, you're the baby with us from the daycare right? You're our hyung?" The baby with a helium voice and pinkish bangs said.

Minsoo nodded. "Listen. Those babysitting noona took our friends. We need you're help?"

"Why should we help you?" Another baby asked with an American accent.

"Because." Byunghyun glared at the baby and began. "They're our friends and if the noonas get us, they'll DEFINATELY get you guys next."

"JR hyung, should we help them?" Another baby, who looks like the youngest and the girliest, asked.

The JR boy shrugged and turned to the baby with the American accent. "You're the hyung. What should we do, Aron hyung?"

Aron stood quiet. He looked at his dongsaengs and then to Minsoo. He nodded. "Arraso. What do we need to do?"

"Alright. Listen carefully."

***

"Don't think of us as evil. We're just babysitting you all." Tiffany said gently, showing her eye smile to Chanhee. 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "My umma paid me to have fun. And guess what."

"You're going to give me a tip?"

The maknae snickkered. "Sure. You should do something about your split ends." (NOT A TIFFANY ANTI!!!!!!)

The red head pouted. "I want my Hunnie...." Changhyun and Jonghyun were next to him and couldn't say anything to their sad hyung but patted his back.

"Jongie. What if Noonas catch the others too?" Changhyun asked.

Jonghyun disagreed. "Ani. Minsoo hyung is strong. Byunghun hyung is short but smart and Daniel hyung.......is girly."

"I heard that!" Daniel said, walking up to him. "I am not girly!"

"D-Daniel hyung?! Why are you here?! Did Noona get you too?"

Daniel grinned as he sat next to the maknae. "Minsoo hyung has a plan." Changhyun and Jonghyun nodded.Minsoo hyung, Byunghun hyung and other babies are going to help them."

"Chincha?!" Chanhee shouted. "Hunnie's going to save me?! Yay! I love Hunnie! <3"

***

"Argh, where are they?!" Tiffany shouted in frustration. She looked around kitchen everywhere, even in the trash.

"Hey you!" She looked up. It was JR. "Come and get me!"

***

Jessica was in the lobby when the manager came up to her. "Jessica? What are you doing?" He asked with a strong voice.

Jessica gulped. "Uh...I'm looking for me phone." Just then, after the manager left with a confused expression, Jessica noticed the front board and read out loud: "Hahaha. Turn around."

And so she did. There were 4 babies by the elevator. "Now!" Minhyun shouted and the four began throwing stuff toys at Jessica. She felt against the board, making all the letters fall. "Ow." She said, holding up the letter A. "That hurt. I landed on my A...."

***

Since Jessica and Tiffany left their captured kids, Minsoo and Byunghun went to sneaked towards them. "Hunnie!" Chanhee shouted and ran to the blonde. "Hunnie! Yay! You come to save me!"

Byunghun smiled and held up one finger. "Shh. Keep it down. Come on. Let's go."

"Omo. This just like the princess that sleeps in this castle by this bad witch and then the prince comes and they live happily ever after!" Chanhee squealled as he held onto Byunghun.

"But hyung!" Changhyun shouted. "Do princes even exist?"

"Of course! Hunnie's my prince!" Chanhee answered, holding Byunghun tighter and giggled while the blonde just blushes bright red. "Isn't that right, Hunnie?"

Byunghun nodded slowly, avoiding eye contact which made Chanhee giggle more. Changhyun gasped. "So that means Jonghyun is a prince too! Yay!" Changhyun cheered. He turned to Jonghyun and gave him his best eye smile before pinching his cheeks and holding him tightly.

Daniel rolled his eyes. "You guys are sooo babies. Princes aren't real."

"So what about Minsoo hyung?" Byunghun asked.

"Well he's---" But Daniel was cut off when Minsoo walked in front of them.

The oldest smiled. "Hey guys, I---"

"Hyung!" Daniel shouted, running to Minsoo and hugging him tightly. "Yay! Hyung saved us! I love you!" He pecked Minsoo's cheek, who just froze in his spot.

"Uh......"

"Hey! Get back here!" Tiffany and Jessica shouted behind them. They ran towards the kids and the toddlers jumped before running off.

They ran into the yoga class and scurried all over the room. "Umma!" Changhyun shouted, running to his mom on the mat.

"Hey!" The manager walked into the room due to the noise. "What's the meaning of this?!"

"Well this is a yoga class and people come here to relax and---" Jessica was cut off at the manager's glare.

"You know what I mean."

"I'm sorry. But the kids tricked us and....ran away."

"Excuse me." Changhyun's mother said, walking up to the manager. "My son told me about his day here in the daycare."

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry ma'am. This will never happen again."

"Sorry? He loved it here! Changhyun want's to come back tomorrow as well."

"And I'm bringing all my brothers and sisters!" Changhyun added.

"YEAH!" Shouted the other babies.

Jessica and Tiffany gulped. "NO!!!!!"

"YAY!!!" The babies shouted, running after Tiffany and Jessica out the door.